Chapter : 45 Death

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Brother Kuang, who is bothering us so innocently, don't worry about him! Give it to others!" Seeing that Zhu Kuang is still on her body, the charming woman hooked her legs tightly around his waist. Jiao Didi seduce.

    Hearing the woman's uninteresting voice, Zhu Kuang turned his head and looked at the woman under him in disgust with those gloomy and cruel eyes, and snorted coldly. What's the use of a stupid woman who doesn't understand the wink. Stand up directly from the attractive body of the woman, take the clothes next to him and put it on, then open the door, tidy up the sleeves and say to the little brother outside the door casually: "This woman, reward you! Take it whatever you want. Let’s play!”

    The man at the door, after hearing Zhu Kuang’s words, glanced excitedly at the big bed in the room with the naked beauty with wide legs, smiled wickedly, and then nodded and bowed: “Thank you, brother Kuang, thank you for the situation. Brother, I'll tell the other brothers!"

    The woman on the bed knew that she was causing trouble when she saw it. She thought she had been with the man in front of her for a week, because he was indulging in him for a week, so she forgot about his ruthlessness and cruelty. Nature.

    Seeing the ugly and unscrupulous eyes of the ugly man at the door, she reacted with an arousal, hurriedly turned over, ran to the door, and begged loudly: "Brother Kuang, I was wrong, please forgive me. , I won’t dare anymore! Please brother Kuang..."

    Zhu Kuang raised the corners of his mouth and made a beautiful, poisonous smile, ignoring the fearful plea of ​​the woman behind him, and the excited roar of the man afterwards. , Left without looking back, and went downstairs.

    Those people in black who were waiting downstairs saw Zhu Kuang's figure coming downstairs, and hurriedly bent down and shouted respectfully in unison: "Brother

    Kuang is good!" Zhu Kuang just casually hmmed and took it from the younger brother next to him. Picked up a lit cigarette, took a sigh, and then said to a rough-looking man standing in the front: "Li Yi, you take ten brothers to the government laboratory with me! I want to see See who has the courage to kill me Zhu Kuang!"

    "Yes, brother Kuang!" The rough mine man named Li Yi heard Zhu Kuang's words and immediately replied respectfully, then turned and called to compare himself with himself. The ten people from Tie followed Zhu Kuang out of the gate of the villa, got on three off-road vehicles that had already been prepared, and drove to the government laboratory.

    Sitting in the car, Zhu Kuang leaned back lazily on the back seat, closed his eyes, and smoked the cigarette in his hand leisurely. He suddenly asked, "It's been a day since the people sent to pick up Xiaorou? "

    Li Yi glanced at Zhu Kuang sitting behind from the rearview mirror, and replied respectfully: "Yes, Brother Kuang! I set off this morning!" Zhu Kuang did not speak, but was slightly irritated and pinched out. The cigarette in his hand was thrown out the window casually, and he began to close his eyes and calm down.

    Ten minutes later, "Brother Kuang, here you are!" Li Yi got on and off the car from the co-pilot, went to the back and opened the door for Zhu Kuang, bending over to speak respectfully.

    Zhu Kuang's eyes trembled slightly, and then opened those gloomy and tyrannical eyes. He walked out with the door of Li Yi opened, looked at the white building in front of him, raised a bloodthirsty smile, and left calmly. Go in.

    When Wang Jie, the service manager in the lobby, saw Zhu Kuang, he immediately raised a smile and walked forward and said enthusiastically: "Kuan, you have time to come to our small place. I don’t know how we can help Kuang. What?"

    Zhu Kuang faintly glanced at the smiling and charming man in front of him, lowered his head to play with his round nails, and said casually: "My brother and sister are dead. I heard that they were transported to your laboratory. Just come over and take a look, I can’t let them die, they still don’t live in peace, don’t even have a whole corpse! Do you think that?"

    The smile on Wang Jie’s face took a look. The person in Zhu Kuang’s mouth disappeared, and then quickly recovered to his original appearance, smiling and saying: "King brother is right, but your brother and sister died strangely, but there is no slight wound on the whole body. They just suddenly I was on the ground for an instant, and I lost my breath. I think, Brother Kuang, you want to know how they died!"

    Zhu Kuang's movements with his nails stopped, and he was looking at the man in front of him. He was obviously charming, but he was able to make you speechless, but he was a good person.

    Thinking of this, Zhu Kuang smiled at the corners of his mouth, put his hands in his pants pockets, and said faintly: "You are right, you really want to know! I think you can be a human being, how about it? Do you want to consider following along?

    Where am I?" The smile on Wang Jie's face did not change, but he lowered his posture again, pretending to be a pity: "Brother Kuang is famous for me, even a small person, you are the eldest brother of our province D. Well, brother Kuang liked me. It was my blessing. However, I am just an ordinary person without any supernatural powers. It is already very difficult for me to find this little errand to greet customers in this government. Sure enough, I will follow. Kuang Ge ran north and south, but it was dragging Kuang Kuang's hind legs. But in the future, Kuang has something, I can help Kuang, I will definitely help Kuang do it."

    "Hehe, you are a talking person, if you think about it someday I'm clear, you can come to me at any time! Okay, let's take me to see the corpses of my brother and sister first!" Zhu Kuang patted Wang Jie on the shoulder and said.

    "Okay, please come with me, Brother Kuang!" Wang Jie said with a smile, and then made a gesture of please, leading Zhu Wen to the third floor of the laboratory building and to the third laboratory, Wang Jie gently He knocked, then turned to Zhu Kuang behind him and whispered: "Brother Kuang, you and I will go in later, you know that the laboratory needs to be quiet!"

    Zhu Kuang turned and waved to Li Yi and others , Motioned them to go downstairs to wait for themselves, then turned to look at Wang Jie, raised his eyebrows, and said, "It's

    okay now!" Wang Jie smiled apologetically at Zhu Kuang , and then turned the doorknob and opened the experiment. The door of the room took Zhu Kuang into the room.

    In the laboratory, only a man in a black military uniform and a man in a white coat were discussing something softly. Hearing the sound of the door opening, the man in the white coat just faintly glanced at the two Wang Jie, then turned his head and continued to talk to each other. Men in black military uniforms discuss.

    Walking forward, Wang Jie said softly to the man in the white coat: "Professor Qin, this is the family of the two deceased, Zhu Kuang!" Then he respectfully saluted the man in the black uniform. Major General Su!"

    Before Qin Rui and Su Yang could speak, Zhu Kuang put his arms around his chest, looked at them arrogantly, and smiled sarcastically: "Oh, these two are the two popular figures in the Hope Base of D Province, right? Professor Qin Rui and Major General Su Yang! Normally, ordinary people like us can't see big people like you, but now it is the blessing of my dead brother and sister to see both of them. They are really rare people!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes