Chapter 4 :Upgrade

Today is December 26, 2012. Five days have passed since the 21st day of the end. City H has almost fallen. The government has decided to abandon City H and is preparing to sort out all the supplies in two days. Evacuate here and head towards the nearby survivor base.

    The government has also begun to inform the survivors in the city to try their best to rush to the local chamber of commerce building where the government left in these two days. They will move to the survivor base together with the government on December 30th. It will not be overdue!

    The survivors in City H were completely desperate when they heard the news. They were in the house looking forward to the government's rescue, but the government didn't care about them, and now they have abandoned them.

    With no retreat, some brave people tried their best to cut a bloody path among the zombies and rushed to the Chamber of Commerce Building.

    Those who do not have the courage to face the zombies are slamming the legal and moral system under their feet. They kill and looting to retaliate against the society, to vent their fear and unwillingness. The entire H city has been in chaos.

    Su Yue stood in front of the window expressionlessly watching people perform all kinds of bloody violence in order to survive and did not move. In the last days, zombies have little lethality at all. They move slowly and stiffly, and their defensive capabilities are low. No matter their speed, strength, or even wisdom, they are no match for human beings.

    It's just that many humans lost their lives in the mouth of zombies because they didn't want to face it, because of fear, or for various reasons. In fact, as long as you calmly observe a little bit, you know that now is the best time to escape.

    However, some people use their excess power to burn, kill, and loot and are unwilling to make a way out among the zombies. She won't save them, and even if one saves one, she can't save everyone. What happens after she is saved? Expose her identity as a zombie? Raise them? For them to eat, for them to live? Protect them from being harmed by zombies? Or bring them into space?

    To say something bad, why? Who are those hers? In order to survive, human beings can even abandon their relatives, companions and friends, she really dare not take them in! In today's society where the moral system is collapsing, bad people will die very quickly.

    And know that what she saved for a while cannot be saved forever, and she is not a sympathetic person. The most important thing is that she is a zombie, she is now the enemy of humans, and she also needs to guard against humans at any time. Especially the matter of Space and her being a zombie, absolutely can't let people know it casually, she understands the truth of guilt.

    Su Yue decided to wait for the government troops and most of the survivors to leave before she left. That way, safety is guaranteed, and she won't be stupid and go and go all the way with humans, unless her head is convulsed!

    On December 30, 2012, on the other side of City H, the government army was quickly moving various materials and preparing to leave H City with these materials. More than one hundred large trucks are filled with various machinery and equipment and various materials.

    The survivors also drove their cars, following behind the ass of the government army, waiting to set off together.