Chapter 2 : Sweeping the Light

Like a leader patrolling, Su Yue strolled around the first floor of the mall, looking at the dazzling array of gold, silver jewelry, jade, and diamonds. Su Yue’s white eyes turned white and she picked up a jade bracelet and wore it on. In her hand, she took another platinum necklace and put it on her neck. Su Yue looked at her undecorated hands, took a large diamond ring and put it on her finger, and then unceremoniously collected all the jewelry on the first floor. NS.

    Su Yue's current mood is not a good one to describe, it is very good, very good, quite good! I was humming a tune in a happy mood, of course, the sound I made would never be good to hear. But Su Yue is in a good mood now. Mom is fine. In the future, she won’t have to worry about eating, using, or being eaten by zombies. Now she has so many beautiful jewellery for free. Of course she can’t have a small sound. Shocked her good mood.

    The time of the doomsday is nine o'clock in the morning, and there are not many people in the mall, even if someone either becomes a zombie, is eaten by the zombie, or ran away, so there are only a dozen zombies walking around in the mall now.

    The electric facilities in the mall did not have any problems due to the arrival of the end, so Su Yue took the elevator to the basement floor leisurely, where there were all kinds of food. Su Yue looked at it, um, it's a very big underground food mall. Su Yue originally wanted to put all of it in the warehouse, but suddenly his head was pumped. After showing kindness, he decided to leave most of the easy-to-preserve food to the survivors. It's just that the large freezers and the cold meat in them were all taken into the space by her.

    When she left, she saw the milk powder next to her, and Su Yue thought for a while. She still took it all into the space. If she married a public zombie, she would definitely give birth to baby zombies. Then she would definitely need milk powder, oh. , By the way, diapers are also indispensable. So Su Yue put all the things that babies can use into the space! It may not be used for the time being, but it doesn't mean that you can't take precautions!

    Then Su Yue took the elevator to the second floor with a lifeless and weird smile that distorted and smashed all the survivors.

    The second layer is full of various skin care cosmetics ranked top in the world. Su Yue looked at the exquisite goods listed on the counter, the corners of her mouth became even wider, and apart from anything else, the quick-moving households took all the orders!

    Standing at the elevator entrance, looking at the second floor, which was as empty as the first floor, nodded in satisfaction and continued to move on to the third floor.

    The third layer is full of clothing. Looking at the full layer of luxury clothing, Su Yue cheered, and all the brains of men, women, old people, young people, and children were stuffed into the space, I stuffed me, stuffed me all It's all over!

    If there are humans here, you will see a zombie that is all carrion, grinning open, rushing over and running over, and then desperately sweeping.

    The fourth floor is all kinds of shoes and bags, Su Yue also put all the space into the space, the fifth floor, all electronic supplies and electrical appliances, Su Yue originally planned not to accept them, but it seems to be a waste of space anyway. It's so big, so I just took it all.

    Su Yue was about to leave the mall, but suddenly thought of something. He quickly followed the instructions and walked to a warehouse like a mall. There must be a lot of stock in it. Use the ax in the fire box to directly smash the lock of the warehouse door, and then collect all the stock in the warehouse. After that, he took a few generators from the mall into the space, and Su Yue waved his sleeves and left the mall without taking a cloud away. Sure enough, women's desire to shop is terrible!

    Out of the mall, Su Yue was about to take a taxi home, only to realize that it is the end now, there is no bus and no taxi, alas, when there is no car, I am not used to it!

    I wanted to collect some more cars, but suddenly there was a banging gunshot in the distance, which made Su Yue had to give up this idea temporarily. Now it has been several hours since the end of the world. It seems that the government has already reacted. Then she should withdraw quickly! Otherwise, you will be dead at the time, and you won't even be able to treat such ugly creatures as zombies.

    He rushed to the house evasively, then locked the door and closed the curtains. Su Yue immediately entered the space, and when Su Yue saw the scene in front of her again, she couldn't help being surprised!

    Roses, begonias, lilies, roses, tulips and other flowers are scattered around in a big circle. Outside the circle is a wide grassland and a lake, and the poultry who were taken into the space by her are spreading their feet and running on the grass! The fishes, shrimps, crabs are all swimming in the water!

    And inside the wreath is surrounded by a clear stream, surrounded by the stream is a fertile land divided into two.

    The most beautiful is the only two-story small building surrounded by various flowers in the space. It is fresh and elegantly decorated, with a variety of complete furniture and appliances, and can be used because the space is powered by wind and sunlight.

    On the first floor is the living room, kitchen and this kind of functional room. On the second floor there are only two rooms with bathrooms. The design and decoration of these houses is exactly what Su Yue's home looks like.

    Especially the underground storage room made Su Yue the most happy. She got some information about the space when she got this space. For example, the underground storage room will never be broken, and the state will always be kept in it. The time is like, the time in it is always static!

    When she thought of the basement, she thought of the materials she had raided frantically. When thinking of those materials, Su Yue couldn't wait to run to the basement.

    When she came to the underground storage room, Su Yue stared blankly at the pile of materials almost as high as a mountain, she was really stunned! She remembered that she didn't collect much supplies! However, for her, these are not enough, and she will try to get a little bit more in the future.

    Su Yue rolled up her sleeves and sorted out the supplies. Fortunately, she was a zombie and didn't feel tired. If you are hungry, just put the meat in your mouth! How simple and convenient! Pots and pans, firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea are all unnecessary!

    After sorting out the various materials, Su Yue looked at the various seeds piled aside and thought of the fertile land outside. With a thought, he took the seeds out of the basement.

    When she came to the land, Su Yue looked at the black land and thought of one thing, that is, she can't grow vegetables at all! After thinking about it, I decided to use a dead horse as a living horse doctor and sow the seeds directly on the ground. Hey, I don't want this method to be really useful.

    As soon as the seeds fell on the ground, the ground directly sucked the seeds into the soil. Seeing this situation, Su Yue excitedly continued to plant the seeds. Of course, she would not be so stupid to sow all the seeds. Fortunately, all the seeds she collected were sorted and packed in bags and marked with the names of the seeds. Su Yue sprinkled all kinds of seeds in a row, so that the types were diversified.

    After Su Yue planted vegetables, he took out a piece of lean meat and stuffed it into his mouth. Well, it seemed to taste good! It seems... She is used to being a zombie!