CHAPTER 94-95

return

The first zombie queen in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: The Magical Tears of 25 Little Starfish

In fact, the little starfish's idea is very simple. It thinks that since the other party can't understand what it says, but it has a posture of not giving up until it is killed, then it will find a place where the other party can't hurt it. That's alright, so it chose Su Yue's forehead very smartly. It felt that it was very safe there, and no one would harm its own brain stupidly, so it rushed directly to Su Yue's forehead.

And what about Su Yue? She watched the starfish rush towards her head at such a fast speed that she had no time to evade. She couldn't help but feel tight, and secretly said that it was not good. Could it be that she is going to give her a slap in the face today? Want something smaller?

She told herself to dodge quickly, but the opponent's attack speed really made her powerless to fight back. For the first time, Su Yue tried the real panic. It seemed that the opponent was a very formidable and difficult opponent even though she was small. The fatal point was in the head. Su Yue had no time to resist, so Su Yue, who was anxious and panicked, subconsciously stretched out her hand and slammed it on her forehead with the speed of the starfish at the critical moment. With a loud snapping sound, Su Yue quickly recited the incantation in her heart, a transparent halo flashed by, and this Oolong contract was established!

Su Yue took away the hand that she clapped on her forehead, and then snapped, and the little starfish that was clinging to Su Yue's forehead also fell on the car as Su Yue took her palm away, and then Su Yue because of The curious and wide eyes and the small starfish's round but diligently wide eyes looked at each other. Neither of them expected this result to happen. They looked at each other with surprise, and both were a little stunned. However, both Su Yue and Xiao Hai Xing reacted very quickly, but the attitudes of the two were completely opposite after they reacted. Su Yue frowned and looked at the strange looking little starfish in front of her with regret. Ah, why did you give the other party a contract in a panic? Could it be that she had just wasted one of her little brother's places in vain? Waste is wasted, but don't look at this thing as small, but the speed of eating is definitely not flattering. In this era of lack of food and food in the last days, it is really not a thing to eat too much. what a good thing! She has a very bad premonition that she, who is still rich now, will one day be eaten up by the other party! Thinking of this, Su Yue suddenly felt that the future was a little gloomy.

After Xiao Haixing reacted in a daze, his heart was so excited that it made his body tremble with joy, and his round eyes narrowed happily. Well, then in the future, you will have guaranteed food, and you will have meat to eat with your master, that's great!

But looking at Su Yue's reluctant expression and the negative emotions coming from her brain waves, Xiao Haixing suddenly found a little frustrated and found that it seems to be very unpopular with the current owner? That's not good. For its 'little' stomach that can never be full, the first thing it has to do is to please its owner first, so that it can get delicious food from the director.

So a soft and cute voice suddenly appeared in Su Yue's mind, "Master, Little Xingxing sees the master! Hello, great master!" After saying that, she hugged Su Yue with both hands as if to say it. Please bow down to worship! Not to mention that it really looks like it, it's amazing!