Chapter 68 -69

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: 1 The Bloody Death of Rage Potion (1)

    The soldiers did not act immediately after hearing what the Zeng Jin people said. They looked at the arms and then at the superiors who had escaped. In the end, no one was foolish to carry the arms. Everyone rushed to the door and pushed me hard. When I hit you, I wanted to go out by myself. Those who ran out opened a military vehicle and drove to the ground frantically.

    "Go!" Qu Leng reacted, and tried to stabilize his body, then put Su Yue in his arms, about to rush outside with Su Yue, but Su Yue pushed away at this moment. Qu Leng looked at the swaying underground military factory, anxiously watching Qu Leng several people order: "You drive up first! I'll be there later!"

    "No! Let's go together!" Qu Leng frowned, with a blank expression on his face. Looking at Su Yue approvingly, ignoring Su Yue's cold gaze, he firmly stated his position

    "Su Yue, run quickly! Are you fucking thinking about moving arms? Are you going to die!" "Su Yang looked at Su Yue staring at the arms in disbelief, almost mad, and shouted at Su Yue angry and anxious, without the usual warmth and elegance. This should be the legend that the emperor is not in a hurry, and the eunuch is anxious to death!

    Xu Jun and Zhang Heng looked at Qu Leng and Su Yang speechlessly at the two big men who were dragging their feet at this time, and they wanted to scold their mother, Nima, it's a major earthquake now, okay, what about you bouncing and bouncing? This underground military factory seems to be about to collapse, OK, Nima, you are still tangled up with wool here!

    However, both of them knew what their boss was going to do, so for the safety of a few people, they could only helplessly sandwich Su Yang, and one of them rushed outside with Su Yang's shoulder.

    Xu Jun is very smart and Zhang Heng is also smart. They know that if Su Yang stays here, his boss will waste time even more. After all, Su Yang is not only his own, but also a government member, and the boss’s space will definitely not be exposed to him. In fact, both of them now have an idea, that is, slap Su Yang to death, and there will be no troubles!

    However, although the two are not soft-hearted people, they have not lost the humanity that humans should have. They will not kill each other casually with people who do not have hatred or entanglement. Moreover, Su Yang is also worried about his boss, although he has a lot of concerns. ! Therefore, the two of them had no choice but to ignore Su Yang's struggle, and while dragging him away desperately, they said with comfort, "Major General Su, if you want the boss to be safe, you can go with us right away!"

    Su Yang was taken aback by the words of the two of them. Su Yue would feel dangerous when he said this sentence as if he was here, but although he didn’t know why the two said that, it’s now related to Su Yue’s safety. He still stopped struggling, and drove out the off-road vehicle with Xu Jun and Zhang Heng.

    Su Yue glanced coldly at Qu Leng next to her, trying to control her figure, and quickly walked into the room, wherever she passed, all the arms and weapons were taken into the space by her. He didn't turn around and ran towards the door until all the arms and weapons in the whole room were collected into the space.