Chapter 39 :Preparation before entering the base

Su Yue and the others came to the identity registration office together, and saw two soldiers sitting inside, a man and a woman, looking down and writing something. When the two soldiers heard the footsteps and raised their heads, they saw Su Yue and others come in. Seeing the conditions of Su Yue and others, their eyes flashed with astonishment. They were all clean and tidy. They did not have yellowish skin or lack of energy due to malnutrition!

    "Hello, two comrades, we are here to register personal information!" Xu Jun walked in the forefront and said with a friendly smile to the two soldiers who were looking at them.

    He Bing and Lin Jia returned to their senses, and their gazes looked a little different when they looked at Xu Jun. After all, such a person cannot be underestimated.

    Lin Jia took out a few registration forms from the drawer, pointed to the two chairs in front of the desk and said to Xu Jun who was standing in front of him: "Please sit down, you all fill out this information form carefully."

    Xu Junhe Zhang Heng and the two went to the seats and took a look at the form, which was similar to the form of the previous base. So the two quickly wrote down their respective information, name, gender, age, type of work, mutant or supernatural person, or ordinary person, and the rank of the mutant and supernatural person.

    The two quickly filled in the information and handed it to each other, then got up and gave the position to Qu Leng and Wang Zhuang behind. After Qu Leng and Wang Zhuang filled in the information, it was Su Yue and Wang Huamin's turn.

    He Bing and Lin Jia looked at the information in their hands and glanced at each other. There was a light of surprise in their eyes, and four of them were all supernatural beings, and three of them were level two, and one was even level three. Level abilities, the abilities turned out to be the air abilities that have never been heard before. The two raised their heads to look at the others, their gazes changed, with respect.

    We must know that the proportion of first-level abilities is still the largest. Although there are many second-level abilities, they are not many. However, everyone in their team is abilities, and none of them is first-level. , There are three second-level abilities, and there is even a third-level air abilities. This ability is unheard of, and there are only two people in the base for the third-level abilities.

    Before the two recovered from their surprise, they saw two women walking out from behind the four men until they could see Su Yue's appearance clearly, and the two were stunned again.

    Su Yue and Wang Huamin ignored the dumbfounded gazes of the two of them, and went straight up and sat on the chairs. Su Yue took the form in front of him and glanced at it, and then filled it in earnestly.

    Name: Su Yue

    Gender: Female

    Age: Twenty

    Types of Work: Office Worker

    Zombie Antibody Mutant

    Level 3

    Su Yue did not write down his real level. Too high a level is not a good thing. Of course, too low is not good either. Let a lot of people who don't recognize you trouble you, so this level is just right.

    After writing, Su Yue handed the information to the male soldier in front of him, but saw that the other party was still looking at him in a daze. She wanted to give the information to the female soldier, but saw that the other party was also looking at herself in a daze. Su Yue frowned involuntarily.