Chapter 14: I am a zombie

The second-level zombies had been carrying Wang Huamin into the villa where Su Yue was located, and went straight to the second floor, and threw Wang Huamin to the ground without mercy. Although the floor was covered with carpets, Wang Huamin was thrown off even though he was wearing thick clothes. Grin straight.

Wang Huamin was about to yell at him. At this time, a pair of black high-heeled fur boots came into Wang Huamin's eyes, and then slowly looked up, with white and slender legs, and then a white Chanel fluffy princess dressed in high-quality materials and fine workmanship. Dress, wearing a black wool coat outside, a long soft chestnut red hair tied up a tall ponytail.

On her slender wrist, she wears a Cartier white ladies crystal watch, a pearl necklace and a pair of diamond inlaid pearl earrings.

The apricot eyes and scarlet eyes on the end of the eyes looked at her without emotion, carrying a fatal danger but also with a fascinating fascination.

The skin was a little pale, with red lips like snow, bloodthirsty and mysterious, at this time she just leaned on the sofa casually and exuded a deadly charm.

Beauty! A clean beauty, a beauty with a queen's domineering charm! At the same time, Wang Huamin found that there was a little girl zombie wearing pink sportswear and two pigtails standing beside her obediently, with cyan-purple skin, cyan pupils, and a second-level zombie!

Special, who will tell her what is going on now!

"Are you a human or a monster?" Wang Huamin stared at Su Yue with wide eyes, blurting out involuntarily.

It's not that she has never seen a beautiful woman. In fact, she herself is not bad, but in the last days when life is not guaranteed, water and resources are lacking, everyone is struggling to live and find supplies, so there is no time and conditions to dress up. !

Suddenly I saw a beautifully dressed beauty, the most important thing was she was a woman, among so many zombies, those zombies not only didn't eat her, they even seemed to obey her. The so-called something abnormal must be a demon.

Su Yue glanced at Wang Huamin. She was in her twenties and thirties. She looked pretty and comfortable. However, looking at her with a devilish expression, she said indifferently: "I am not a human, nor am I Monster, I'm a zombie."

She is not afraid that she will escape and tell others, because she has only two endings, one is being chosen by her as her little brother, and the other is not being chosen by her, so it's of no use to her. Only one person who knows her secret will end up, serving as a ration for the zombies!

Su Yue's words made Wang Huamin's mouth wide open, and then stared at Su Yue incredulously. She couldn't believe that this beautiful woman in front of her was actually a corpse with disgusting behavior and murderous behavior in her mind. This completely subverted her recognition of this world. Know.

From the end of the world to the present, all the zombies she has seen have turned white, or turned blue, and the whole body is rotten flesh, or the skin is blue, and the mouth has pointed fangs and sharp claws. Remove these things. Said that she had never seen a zombie who could talk, and a zombie who loves beauty, cleanliness and fashion so much.

"Are you really sure you are a zombie?" Wang Huamin asked uncertainly again.

Su Yue frowned, and her tone was impatient: "I'm choosing my brother now, not your answering machine! Tell me about your ability, see if it's useful to me, it's useless, go and play with zombies. Come on!"

Wang Huamin smiled bitterly, the woman in front of him lacked anything, there was nothing he could deceive her. Looking at Su Yue's impatient expression and hearing Su Yue's threats, she didn't think this woman was joking. When she thought of going to play with the zombies, Wang Huamin's facial features were tangled, and then she shuddered abruptly, the zombies below. That number is really...

Su Yue sat on the sofa and looked at Wang Huamin, feeling a little boring, and then a big red apple appeared out of thin air in his hand, and he took a bite, um, it tastes really good. The previous red Fujis are almost produced in this space. The Apples are completely incomparable. Sure enough, it is produced by space, it must be a boutique!

Wang Huamin stared at the big red apple that appeared out of nowhere in Su Yue's hand, and watched Su Yue eating the apple with satisfaction. Wang Huamin swallowed secretly, tears streaming down his heart.

Now such a terrible dog, the zombies are more comfortable than humans. Not only do they have to eat and wear, but they don't have to worry about being eaten, so happy. Wang Huamin now particularly wants to be a member of the zombies.

Wang Huamin's eyes rolled, this woman said that she would choose a human brother, so as long as she became her little brother, the benefits would not be many! She must work hard to be selected, and then hold her thigh firmly.

Thinking of this, Wang Huamin raised a big smile and said: "If I go back to the boss, I am now a first-level fire-type supernatural power. I am a doctor with both medical and surgical repairs. Before the end of the world, I worked at the First People's Hospital of W Province. I hope I can serve you, the boss. From now on, the boss and his friends or family members can show me any incurable diseases!" After speaking, he licked his face and looked at Su Yue.

Don't say that she is too embarrassed or anything. In the last days, if you don't have the strength and a strong background, don't talk about shame and dignity. As long as you live in the last days, nothing else is a big deal!

The fire power is very ordinary. For Su Yue, he can only light a fire. But the profession of a doctor is quite good. She is not afraid of getting sick, but her mother is getting older and has all the functions of her body. In weakening, it is easy to get sick.

Su Yue thought about it clearly, and looked at Wang Huamin with a worried face and said: "Your ability is of no use to me, but your doctor is still very useful as a profession. You will follow me in the future! But you want to follow. I must make a contract with me!"

"What is this contract?" Wang Huamin asked cautiously.

"The contract is that I use my mental power to put my mark on your mind, and then you will obey my orders in the future! You just can't betray me and be loyal to me forever! Of course you can refuse, and I will not force you. , Because if you are not willing, I can't contract you. Since the contract can't be signed, it's useless for me, so I'll throw you at the zombie brothers and let you communicate and exchange feelings." Su Yue Nibbing an apple will answer for Wang Huamin.

Wang Huamin heaved a sigh of relief, nodded and said: "I will not betray the boss. I also want to be the younger brother of the boss. Please the boss contract me!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes