Chapter 44 Murder and Kill

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Yue, Yueyue, my mother's eyes must have been broken and hallucinations have occurred, right! How do I see you constantly conjure so many things out of thin air!" Susan looked at Su Yue in horror, her fingers trembling. Pointing to a lot of things in front of him, he said intermittently.

    Su Yue stopped her movements and looked at the mother with a horrible expression amused, holding her slightly rough hands and saying: "Mom, you did not have hallucinations. When I became a zombie, I also had a space. , This space can store countless materials, can grow vegetables and fruits, can breed livestock and animals, and there are water and houses in it. But unfortunately so far I can only enter by myself, and you cannot enter the space."

    Susan Leng Leng He looked at Su Yue for a minute before waking up from the shock, and then he stood up and looked around. No one, very good, no overheard. He came to Su Yue and sat down again, and said in a low voice anxiously, "You keep your voice down, don't speak so loudly, what if someone else hears it? Does anyone else know about your zombie's identity and space?"

    Seeing his mother like this, Su Yue smiled and calmed down: "Mom, don't worry, only the few people who came back with me know that I am a zombie and there is still room for this matter! Mom, just so many people know!"

    "What! They also know?" After hearing Su Yue's words, Susan looked at Su Yue angrily and yelled at her.

    Alas, Su Yue now finds that hearing too good is not a good thing. For example, the roar of the Hedong Lion from his mother almost made her ears deaf. Rubbing the torn ears, Su Yue said helplessly: "They are my little brother, it doesn't matter if you know, they will never say it, you put a hundred and twenty heart!" After speaking, Su Yue's ears were already in Susan's hands. Painful Su Yue couldn't help but yelled: "Ah! Mom, my ears are going to fall!"

    Susan glared angrily at Su Yue with aching eyes and grinning, but she let go of her hand in a relentless manner, but her mouth Li is still not forgiving: "Hmph, see if you dare to be so careless! Even telling others such important things casually! I think you are stuck in your head! The more you live, the more you go back!"

    "Oh, mother, don't worry, I am not a child, I know how to measure!" The ears finally escaped from the clutches of the clutches, and Su Yue mumbled quietly while rubbing his ears.

    Susan glared at Su Yue, then looked at the closed door, leaned to Su Yue's ear, and whispered: "Look at those few if they are not very important, or kill them. Now, only our two mothers know your secret, and you will be completely safe.”

    Su Yue silently mourned for Xu Jun and the others in her heart. It seems that they have unknowingly made my mother murderous, alas, look. This mother is addicted to destroying the dead.

    In order not to let her mother think more, Su Yue seriously explained that she had contracted Xu Jun and the others. After Susan listened, she let go of her heart, and Susan let Su Yue go.

    No anger, he glanced at Su Yue, and said, "Huh! I said earlier, that made your mother so worried! But the other two you haven't accepted them as little brothers, you have to give my old lady the time to accept them, lest you don’t. Daylong dreams are many."

    Suddenly thought of something, Susan hit Su Yue's shoulder with her shoulder, and said thiefly: "And the third-level air ability you mentioned, the man named Qu Leng, He is so handsome, stable and capable. You have to abduct him to me as a son-in-law. Did you hear me?"

    Su Yue rolled his eyes silently, and was too lazy to refute, because no matter how he refuted, the final result would be unresolved. It won't change. To say that there is no one else in this world who can control Su Yue except Madam Su.

    Su Yue suddenly thought of something and suddenly asked: "That man, after the end of the world, didn't he come to you?"

    Hearing Su Yue's words, Susan's face did not change, but she said indifferently: "No, but I heard that He and the woman went to City B. That’s good, so we don’t have to get in the way of our eyes in the future. Okay, let’s not talk about it, I will replace all these sheets, the room should be tidyed up, and they can rest early in the evening. . " "

    ah, do not say. I'm with you, let them also to help, is the younger brother used to do these menial jobs, you take after my mom wants to enjoy life! "said Susan on and out of the room , Summoned Xu Jun and others to clean up the whole house.

    Then he took out a large amount of ingredients to Zhang Heng and asked him to cook a good dinner to reward everyone. Mother Su is also a strong-minded person, and she didn't make a fuss anymore when she watched Su Yue take out so many things.

    Su Yue is busy and warm here, but on the other side is another scene.

    "Knocking!"

    "Come in!"

    "Report to the sir. Just now, two of them fell to the ground and died without any wounds! They have been sent to the laboratory for inspection!"

    Hearing the words from the soldiers, he was called the sir. The man finally raised his head. A black military uniform was meticulously worn, because of the light on his back, his facial features were hidden in the dark, and he couldn't see clearly. The only thing that could be clearly seen was a pair of gold glasses and the crimson lips.

    I saw that the crimson lips were slightly opened and closed, and a warm and low voice was spit out from the lips: "Oh? There is such a thing? Take me to see!" After speaking, he stood up and got up from behind the desk. Walking out, the black leather boots stepped on the ground and made a heavy sound. He picked up the black leather gloves placed on the table and put them on his hands elegantly. A gentle and elegant temperament was invisibly radiated, coupled with meticulous military uniforms. , Even let him wear a taste of abstinence, the combination of warmth and abstinence, weird people can't help but feel the fire, making you feel uncomfortable. After finishing the order, he raised his eyes and motioned to the soldier in front of him to lead the way.

    In the luxurious room of a villa, a scene unsuitable for children is being staged.

    "Um~Ah...Kuan brother...I can't stand it anymore, let them go, Kuang brother, you are too good!" A coquettish woman chanted a tall man and squeezed up and down, moving back and forth.

    "Bitch, I can't stand it and sucked me so tightly!" After speaking, she pinched the base of the woman's thigh and moved frantically.

    Suddenly a bang on the door interrupted their passion, "Big Brother, the bodies of Wen and Mei were found on the road just now, and the army is now preparing to transport them to the laboratory!"

    "What! You said Wenzi and Meizi are dead? Who is so afraid of death, who dared to kill my Zhu Kuang!" The man looked up and turned out to be a beautiful man with red lips and long narrow eyes. He was clearly so beautiful. Man, those narrow and long eyes were so gloomy and terrifying. At this time, hearing the report from the younger brother outside the door, his gloomy eyes were full of brutality and blood. This person is Zhu Wen's brother, Zhu Rou's father, Zhu Kuang.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes