Chapter 59 murder in invisible excrement (two more)

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Su Yang met with Qu Leng Bing's gaze in a warm, satirical way. He smiled elegantly and said to Qu Leng: "Mr. Bing, who doesn't know his name, always interrupts other people's speeches. Very impolite." After he finished speaking, he touched the flesh-pink full lips with those white fingers comparable to artists, while watching Qu Leng's eyes convey another unpredictable dangerous message.

Looking coldly at Su Yang with a gentle and dangerous smile for a few seconds, Qu Leng's face was tightly pursed with her bright crimson lips, and then she looked away casually, no longer looking at Su Yang, but straight. Look straight ahead.

Su Yue saw the interaction between the two men in her eyes, and cast her lips boringly. She was too lazy to talk. One was a major general with a gentle appearance but a black belly, and the other was a cold man with a brutal zombie blood. Is it interesting for a mature man to engage in this kind of game that children only play! boring! childish! If Qu Leng and Su Yang knew that the confrontation between the two men was regarded as a child's game by Su Yue, they didn't know what their expression would be.

"Oh, this is not our upright Major General Su. You are not doing your duty in your job to serve us civilians, but instead picking up girls and chatting here, tusk tusk, really disappointed me with you and the government!" Su Yang followed the voice and turned his head and saw that Zhu Kuang was wearing a pink shirt and white slacks, with a cigarette in his mouth, a cold and disdainful smile on his face, with a bunch of gangs. The man walked towards where he was.

Su Yang stood up straight, stood straight and looked at Zhu Kuang, and looked at Zhu Kuang with a gentle smile and said, "I thought which idiot was talking, it turned out to be Zhu Shao! Oh, I didn't mean Zhu Shao you are an idiot. , I mean the person who just said that is an idiot."

Zhu Kuang walked straight to Su Yang, glanced at Su Yue's beautiful profile face and curvy red eyes next to the window, and a touch of licentiousness flashed in his eyes. Hate, and then looked at Su Yang with a harmless smile on his face, but he was not angry, although he could not wait to scratch the man's nasty smiling face at this moment, wishing to blow his head to the ground, but he would not be stupid enough. This time against Su Yang, after all, he can lead the team on this road, he still has important utilization and squeeze value, he will bear him for a while!

Zhu Kuang took down the cigarette in his mouth, spit out a thick smoke to Su Yang's face, evoked a provocative smile, and said, "Major General Su, please hurry up, don't talk so much, you It's wasting our precious time and asking you to prepare the car for us!"

Su Yang lifted the glasses frame and raised his mouth with a humble expression, "Hehe, I can't compare to Zhu Shao, because I can't To do this to Zhu Shao, the smelly, dirty, murderous and invisible excrement sprayed out of his mouth, nostrils and ears!"

Seeing Zhu Kuang whose face became more gloomy because of her own words, Su Yang smiled apologetically. "Don't get me wrong, Shao Zhu. I'm not saying that Shao Zhu makes you nauseous. I'm just complimenting you. I don't think anyone can surpass the limit of Shao Zhu you. The mouth, nose and earholes spray together... um ...Smelly venom! No one is so kind to Zhu Shao, who would rather use the venom to poison his own subordinates and ruin his daughter's face than hurt the enemy's hair! Su really admires it!"