CHAPTER 96-97

return
The first zombie queen in the last days
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 1: 27 Yue Ze's Heart

Not Su Yue! It wasn't Su Yue! How could it not be Su Yue? Yue Ze's originally bright eyes suddenly dimmed the moment he saw that the woman in the car was not Su Yue. He frowned tightly and ignored the strange woman sitting in the driver's seat staring at him. The open car window looked carefully into the car, and there was no Su Yue! Just when Yue Ze looked back in disappointment, a voice that haunted him sounded from behind, "Yo, Yue Ze, what are you looking for in someone else's car? Could it be looking for me?"

Su Yue The light and pleasant voice successfully made Yue Ze's body stiff. He turned his head stiffly to look at the place where the sound came from, and saw another black off-road vehicle stopped behind the off-road vehicle he was standing on. The person he was thinking of was lying on the side of the car window, watching him with a bright smile, and winked at him.

Seeing Su Yue's smile, Yue Ze involuntarily raised the corner of his mouth and smiled. Those dark and cold eyes were shining brightly at this time, but the bottom of his eyes was surging, and he reacted eagerly to Su Yue's direction. He ran, then stood by Su Yue's car window, and kept staring at Su Yue like this, Yue Ze suddenly felt that his face was hot and his heart was beating so fast, as if something was about to spurt out of his chest, In the past few days, Yue Ze's tense nerves have also completely relaxed, and his body is indescribably comfortable, and even he suddenly feels that the rotten air around him has become sweet!

But now he is very eager to do something to make his heart beat fast and to cool down the heat of his burning and melting a little. In the end, Yue Ze's scorching scorching eyes suddenly fell. On Su Yue's seductive lips that were slightly raised, the red lips with a touch of lustrous luster kept attracting and tempting him to do something!

It wasn't until the cool soft and fragrant touch from his fiery lips that Yue Ze finally reacted. She couldn't move it any longer, her lips were so tightly pressed against Su Yue's.

It wasn't until he was pushed away by Su Yue that Yue Ze came back to his senses, feeling the wonderful touch still on his lips. Live a chance deep - kiss her!

However, thinking of his bold and a bit presumptuous move just now, he couldn't help but be nervous to death. For fear that Su Yue would be angry, he would ignore him again. He carefully glanced at Su Yue, but only saw Su Yue's profile, but Can't see the expression on her face, Yue Ze suddenly felt a little anxious, why did she suddenly stop talking? Speak now? Even if it is to scold him!

The atmosphere of silence permeated between the two of them. After a while, when Yue Ze was about to speak, Su Yue spoke first. She turned her head and glanced at Yue Ze complicatedly, and then opened the passenger seat door. , turned his head to Yue Ze and said with a smile: "Come up first!" Yue Ze, who

usually has a bad temper and always likes to fry his hair, is obedient and obedient like a kitten this time, with a cautious expression on his face. He sat nervously in the passenger seat, not daring to meet Su Yue's too fascinating eyes, sitting upright, his eyes looking straight ahead without squinting, his hands clenched on his lap.

Originally, Su Yue was also a little embarrassed. When she saw Yue Ze's performance even more serious than her own, she relaxed. Looking at Yue Ze, who was so nervous that she didn't dare to move, Su Yue burst out laughing. , This indifferent young man who always yells at her will have a day when he is so well-behaved and nervous that he doesn't dare to say a word.