Chapter 57 I want them to die

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After Zhu Kuang and the others left, everyone looked at me and I looked at you. I don't know who laughed first, and then everyone laughed! This is also blamed on Zhu Kuang for being too arrogant and domineering. People who have a good image of him can't be found. Of course, everyone will choose to fall into trouble. And the scene just now was really funny, the father disfigured his daughter's face, and the daughter insulted her father as a silly X, calling her a mother! It really is a pair of superb father and daughter!

    Su Yue glanced at Zhu Kuang's subordinates who were almost dead and left on the ground without emotion. She and Qu Leng left the check-in room. She didn't feel sorry for them and didn't sympathize with them, since they chose to follow. Zhu Kuang, then someone who knows what Zhu Kuang is, he should know that there will be no good results, and these people have done bad things with Zhu Kuang.

    After returning to the Sunshine Community, I happened to meet Zhang Heng who made lunch. After eating a meal in a happy mood, everyone sat in the living room, drinking tea and chatting. Su Yue told Ma Su what had happened just now. , The stomach hurts after hearing a few people laugh.

    "Dad, why didn't you leave without waiting for them! They are so sad! Are you not loving them anymore!" As soon as Zhu Rou entered the villa's door, she looked at Zhu who was sitting on the leather sofa with her legs up and smoking a cigarette. Kuang stomped his feet, then ran over to Zhu Kuang's face, sitting next to him, stretched out his arm around Zhu Kuang’s arm, put his head on Zhu Kuang’s shoulder, and smashed the decayed face. The lips coquettishly said.

    Looking down at Zhu Rou, who was completely disfigured, Zhu Kuang turned his attention, disappointment and disgust flashed in his gloomy eyes. Although she was disfigured because of him, she was too stupid and ruined this piece. Face, what a pity!

    Zhu Rou did not miss the disappointed and disgusting look that Zhu Kuang looked at her disfigured face. She was not hysterical, nor angered, nor yelling, she just continued to rely on it. On Zhu Kuang’s arm, he said aggrieved: "The two people I just met are really hateful. They dare to fight against the powerful dad. They are so arrogant. I will do it for your dad. It's not worth it to be wronged and sad. I don't know how dad you are going to retaliate against them?"

    Listening to Zhu Rou's words, Zhu Kuang took a lazy eye and exhaled a thick white smoke, which blurred the expression on his face, and said with a sigh, "My daughter has grown up, and her heart has changed. , I even instigated your dad to provoke them! It's really good! It's really good!"

    Zhu Rou suddenly felt her heart burst when she heard Zhu Kuang's words, and suddenly raised her head to look at Zhu Kuang's face, perhaps separated by white. She couldn't see the expression on his face, she could only continue to lower her head to cover the emotion in her eyes, staring at her fingers, and whispered: "Of course not, I just can't understand that they dare to provoke Dad, your majesty, I love Dad so much, how could I encourage Dad to do this kind of thing! Dad is too much, so he said that to me!"

    "Ha ha ha ha..." Zhu Kuang laughed coldly. Make Zhu Rou's voice smaller and smaller, and then closed her mouth, holding her hands tightly, not daring to speak any more.

    Pulling his arm out of Zhu Rou's hand, Zhu Kuang picked up the lighter and cigarette next to him, lit another cigarette, took a fiercely inhaled, spit out a thick mist, and then said with a smile: "I grew up. Watching you grow up, I know what you are thinking best. With a slight movement of you, I know what you want to do. Your heart is as vicious as mine, cold-blooded, and black, in order to achieve Purpose, even the closest person can use it and give it up!"

    "Dad, I don't have one!" Zhu Kuang's words made Zhu Rou suddenly feel shameless and hurriedly quibble, but there was still no way to hide the guilty conscience and panic in her tone.

    Zhu Kuang turned to look at Zhu Rou with her head down, touched her head, shook her head, and asked helplessly: "Don't be afraid to admit it, I just like you, this is my daughter of Zhu Kuang! Come on, what's going on!"

    The joy in Zhu Rou's eyes flashed, and sure enough, her dad still loved her, she knew that her dad would not refuse any request from her, and asking her like this now meant agreeing to her.

    Thinking of this, Zhu Rou was no longer guilty, her eyes flashed with resentment, and she gritted her teeth fiercely: "Dad, you didn't know that I ran into that woman and Brother Qu on the road. She actually humiliated me, and she still humiliated me. Many people slapped me in the face. I said that my dad, you are the boss of D province, but she didn’t care about you. Later we met zombies. Not only did she not help us kill zombies, she even wanted to kill me. , If it weren’t for Song Yi’s organization in time, you wouldn’t have seen me. Dad, you must help me take revenge. Now they have disfigured me again, and I will never let them go!”

    Zhu Kuang did not immediately promise Zhu Rou, he thought carefully about his chances of winning. There were only a few people on their side, but his side had hundreds of supernatural powers, and his overall strength was higher than them.

    Thinking of this, Zhu Kuang said: "I know about this! Tomorrow they will follow the government to do missions in Province J, just like us. At that time, your father, I have a chance to kill them, so you can bear it a little bit. Forbearance." Zhu Kuang felt furious at the thought of the woman's attitude towards him. Since she was so ignorant, he wouldn't leave her to make him feel uncomfortable. The woman who can't get it, the woman who is too ignorant, just kill it.

    After hearing Zhu Kuang's words, Zhu Rou happily hugged his arm and said coquettishly: "I know that my father is the best, and my father loves me the most! I love my father the most! Then, I want you tomorrow too! Go together, I have to watch them die with my own eyes, so I feel safe in my heart. Dad, can I go too!"

    Zhu Kuang looked at Zhu Rou like this and nodded in satisfaction. His daughter Zhu Kuang just wanted to be ruthless. , Poisonous enough, cold-blooded enough, otherwise it would lose his face, although she was ruined this time, but it made him appreciate her character and style more, so that he could inherit his career.

    Seeing her father nodding her head, Zhu Rou felt better because of her face being disfigured. She was excited now thinking that they were about to die in her hands.

    Suddenly Zhu Rou thought of something, and then she said: "Dad, just kill that bitch woman at that time. Brother Qu don't kill, just cut off his hamstrings. I want him to be my sex. Slave, I get fucked every day! Haha! Dad, do you think this is good, he is such a proud and cold man, if he becomes that way, he will definitely make him worse than death!" The more

    Zhu Kuang heard Zhu Rou say, The more satisfied you were with Zhu Rou, she was really cruel and vicious enough, so she agreed with Zhu Rou's decision in a very good mood.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes