Chapter 56 You Stupid X

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    At this time, Zhu Rou realized that this man with a brutal, cold-blooded skin and pale skin turned out to be the brother Qu that she was thinking of, and the person who slapped her in the face just now turned out to be him! There is no way, Qu Leng has changed a little bit, and Zhu Rou's eyes are a little bad!

    Her beloved brother Qu actually called her a slut in front of so many people for that bitch, and even hurt her face. How much effort did he use to make her face bleed! How much does he hate her to make such a heavy move! How much does he care about that bitch woman, so he hurt her like this!

    She didn’t understand, didn’t understand what was so good about that bitch woman, why brother Qu was so fascinated by her, she didn’t understand what was wrong with her, why he couldn’t see her, why didn’t she cherish it? she?

    No, no! She must get him, even if it is a corpse, it doesn't matter. Since Zhu Rou can't have it, then other women can't get him. Zhu Rou's current mood is almost beyond words. She is so painful that she does not want to live. Her hatred is eroding her heart like a cancer cell. Her sanity, her thinking, and her whole body are clamoring to tear Qu Leng and Su Yue, she wants to Let them die, and she wants them to regret everything they did to her.

    The cold and vicious look like a poisonous snake moved to Qu Leng's side Su Yue, looking at Su Yue's face that was astonishingly beautiful even if it was cold, the jealousy and hatred in her heart reached a frenzied one. Point. But she didn't speak any more, just lowered her head very quietly, covering her face, watching the blood dripping from her face, Zhu Rou's eyes were calm without a trace, no one knew what she was thinking at this time, quiet Strange and terrible.

    He Bing looked at this scene and hurriedly came out to complete the field. Although he was also very disgusted with Zhu Rou who used his nostrils to see people, he still couldn't let the two sides fight, otherwise he would lose his job. "Everyone will calm down. Ah,

    let’s talk about something!” But fortunately, neither party made any major moves. He Bing breathed a sigh of relief, and then called two soldiers, one man and one woman, to take Qu Leng and Su Yue to check, and then he went on. Sit back to his seat and continue to apply for certificates for Zhu Rou.

    As soon as Su Yue and Qu Leng came out after the inspection, they were seen by Zhu Kuang, who had just arrived at the registration inspection to pick up their daughter. Looking at Su Yue and Qu Leng, who walked close together side by side, a stray bird flashed by on their beautiful faces, and their sullen and slutty eyes scanned Su Yue's whole body recklessly, and then raised a lewd look at Su Yue. "Miss Su, wearing this dress today is so beautiful that I can't bear it!"

    "Looking for death!" Qu Leng bloodthirsty looked at Zhu Kuang with a wicked look, and spit out two words coldly, and started. Mobilize the air around Zhu Kuang to squeeze his body.

    Zhu Kuangyi felt the feeling of suffocation last time, and immediately spewed venom from his nostrils, mouth, and ear holes, corroding the air gathered around him. Of course, the people next to him suffered another disaster! Being sprayed by the venom, rolling on the ground in pain, called the heart-piercing!

    Seeing that Zhu Kuang had not suffered any harm, Qu Leng's cold face became tighter, her bright scarlet lips pressed tightly, frowning slightly, annoyance flashed in her eyes, and the air energy was corroded by his venom. Now, it seems that he needs to study a better combat plan.

    Su Yue looked at Zhu Kuang, who was spraying venom in his nostrils, mouth and ear holes, and his own people who were wailing at his feet. He couldn't help but laughed out loud, "Hehe, you are so funny, every time you spray venom. It’s disgusting, even if it’s disgusting, you can’t hurt the enemy every time, but your own people are hurt. You are deliberately funny like a clown, and then entertain us, right!"

    "You..." Zhu Kuang, you just said Speaking of it, Zhu Rou's terrifying scream resounded through the entire registration inspection room again, and even people passing by were frightened by the miserable scream and looked at the registration room curiously.

    Everyone in the registration room looked at Zhu Rou and couldn’t help taking a breath. Some even ran away screaming. Others ran outside with their mouths covered and vomited. Why didn’t they vomit on the spot and watch this? I would vomit in many scenes, and I would keep vomiting, and I would vomit to death, because the face of this woman in front of me was so terrible.

    It turned out that some of the venom sprayed by Zhu Kuang was sprayed on Zhu Rou’s face that had just been scratched by Qu Leng. The venom corroded from those wounds. The wounds that were not visible to the naked eye, after the corrosion of the venom, all those wounds began to rot. The foul-smelling pus began to flow out, and the whole face had turned into a pitted blue-purple, it was more terrifying and disgusting than a zombie!

    And the moment Zhu Rou’s face was sprayed with venom, she was frightened, and the bodyguards who came to pick her up kept telling her along the way, how powerful and terrifying her father’s powers are, so At the moment when he was splashed by the venom, Zhu Rou was stupid, and the words of those people kept echoing in his head.

    "Small people who are splashed by the venom will not die, but the place where they are splashed will rot!"

    "Yes, it is very powerful. If there is too much venom, then there will only be painful death!"

    "The most important thing is that there is no way. Detoxification!"

    "..."

    A sentence kept ringing in her mind, causing her head to explode. The sticky touch on her hands and the clear and corroded feeling on the skin on her face finally made her return. God screamed.

    "Ah, Rou'er!" When Zhu Kuang saw this situation, he knew that his beloved daughter's face had been ruined by his own venom, so he approached Zhu Rou who was covering her face and screaming anxiously, holding her hands cautiously. Holding Zhu Rou’s ears, she raised her face that was already invisible, enduring a feeling of nausea, and comforting her as softly as possible: "Rou'er is not afraid. Dad doesn’t spray much venom on your face, it’s just your face. It’s just ruined, I won’t die..." Before the words were spoken, Zhu Rou screamed again, "Ah! Dead man, get out, you fucking hurt my old lady’s ears! You silly X! Get out! Go! Get out! I hate you, I hate you to death!"

    It turned out that Zhu Kuang still had venom in his hands. He happened to be holding Zhu Rou's uninjured ears and head. Now, the ears are also beginning to rot. Because the head is covered by hair, only the hair has been corroded.

    Zhu Kuang looked at Zhu Rou who was hysterically insulting him, his face was a little unable to get off the stage, so he stood up suddenly, and walked outside and said impatiently: "Song Yi, take her away!" After speaking, he walked straight out of the check-in room. , Got into the car directly, and did not wait for Zhu Rou, who was crying and howling behind, and after leaving a car, she directly asked the driver to drive away!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes