Chapter 22: was missed

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Su Yue turned his head and saw Xu Jun who was in a good mood, and knew in his heart that his abilities must have improved again.

    "They are the survivors who escaped from Province W, Qu Leng and Wang Zhuang. I'm going to play the game, you can solve it!" After speaking, they ignored Qu Leng's colder face and Wang Zhuang's more speechless stubborn feeling. , Holding the computer into the car.

    Xu Jun looked at the two calmly. The one named Wang Zhuang was a second-level ability. As for the ability, this was not in the scope of his concern. And that man named Qu Leng also had strong energy fluctuations, but he couldn't see through his level, which meant that his level was higher than him.

    It seems that these two people are not incompetent. Thinking of this, his eyes on the two of them also changed slightly. Xu Jun smiled and said, "Please don’t mind me, my boss is straightforward and doesn’t have any bad thoughts. She must have offended her wherever you are. To you."

    The words in this scene are really authentic, hurting people and making people laugh! Wang Zhuang continued to stare at Xu Jun speechlessly, and such words nailed them to the board of error?

    In fact, Xu Jun didn't know the real reason for his boss's temper. The reason why Su Yue was not happy was actually because she was playing the second level of Plants vs. Zombies, Qu Leng and Wang Zhuang came to talk to her, and because of this, she didn’t pass the level, so she treated the two of them. ignore.

    As soon as Su Yue arrived in the carriage, Wang Huamin leaped towards her happily, hugged her arm, and said with a grin: "Boss, I'm already a second-level fire-type supernatural ability person, awesome!"

    Before Su Yue could speak, Zhang Heng, who was always honest, said quickly, for fear that he would slow down: "Boss, although I have not been promoted to the second level, I am almost

    at the second level!" Su Yue looked at her little brothers. Nodded with satisfaction, yes! So he said: "Very good, to celebrate the improvement of everyone's abilities, we have an extra

    meal tonight, that is, Zhang Heng is going to work hard to make more dishes ." After speaking, he put the chicken, duck, fish and pork and various side dishes from the space. I took out a lot, and after thinking about it, I took out a bottle of imported red wine robbed from the mall, a bottle of Moutai liquor, and a large plate of fruit.

    Zhang Heng touched his head embarrassedly, and smiled: "It's not hard work, I don't have food to cook, I feel hard! Haha!" Then when he saw Su Yue take out the white wine, his eyes brightened. You need to know him. People don’t have many good things, so I like to drink two sips when I’m fine.

    Wang Huamin went straight to destroy the large plate of fruits, knowing that she hasn't eaten fruits for a long time! Eat more fruits to keep your body healthy and make your skin more rosy! Everyone has the love of beauty!

    Xiao Shuang, who has always been very well-behaved, took a packet of beef jerky that Su Yue gave her, and sat quietly to the side and ate it with small bites.

    At this time, Xu Jun got out of the driver’s seat and said to Su Yue: "Boss, I just talked with those two people for a while. Their destination is also Province B, and they also need to pass Province D. They invited us to go on the road together. . Do you see...?"

    Su Yue looked at the computer screen and said, "It doesn't matter, you can figure it out!" As long as they don't interfere with her, they will chant together if they want to be together.

    Xu Jun rubbed his hands and said with a silly smile: "That boss, I think those two people are very good. The man named Wang Zhuang is a second-level ability, and the man named Qu Leng, I can't see him. However, the energy fluctuations in his body are very strong, so his level must be higher than all of us! Boss, you see, they are very powerful, I think their character is not the kind of big evil person , Would you like to take them both away and treat you as a little brother too!"

    Su Yue listened to it, tapped her fingers on the edge of the keyboard for a while, then raised her mouth and smiled lightly. She was worried about her little brother, now Now that someone has brought it to the door, and the level is quite high.

    But suddenly thinking of the aura that the man exudes, Su Yue frowned and said: "But his kind of cold-hearted man is not so easy to subdue."

    "What's the matter, as long as you get out of the way, the boss, he It's not like surrendering obediently!" Wang Huamin blinked ambiguously at Su Yue while gnawing on the apple.

    Xu Jun hurriedly

    followed up : "Xiao Min is talking about the use of beauties?" Wang Huamin nodded at Xu Jun in a kind and teachable manner.

    Turning his head to look at his boss's naturally attractive face, Xu Jun's eyes lit up and he actually thought that Wang Huamin's proposal was feasible.

    Seeing Xu Jun's eyes, Su Yue knew what he was thinking, and couldn't help but laughed: "

    Why don't you sell your boss to me in order to add a powerful partner?" Wang Huamin held an apple . Pidian ran to Su Yue, sat down next to Su Yue, and started to do ideological work for Su Yue: "Oh, boss, why should we be willing to sell you? As long as you let him go a little bit, boss Your charm, and then at the right time, there will be another hero to save the beauty. This Qu Leng is not easy to catch, let the boss rub it."

    Wang Huamin with a treacherous look with a slanting glance, Su Yue poked with his fingertips He poked her forehead and said helplessly: "What's in my head."

    Turning to Xu Jun, "Go and let them come over for dinner and see how they are capable!"

    "Okay, I'm going now!" "After speaking, he strode out of the carriage.

    Qu Leng, who was communicating with Wang Zhuang over there, didn't know that he had been missed by Su Yue and the others. Hearing the sound of footsteps, turning his head and looking, he saw Xu Jun approaching them with a smile on his face.

    "Brother Qu, Brother Wang, go sit there and have dinner together by the way?" Wang Zhuang, who was a little overwhelmed by the invitation, looked at Qu Leng and silently asked his opinion.

    Xu Jun didn’t say anything when seeing the two of them like this, until Wang Zhuang was a little shaken, he continued: “Don’t bother you two. Let’s drink a few drinks tonight and communicate, since we will all go together all the way in the future. Yes, don't be cautious!" With the boss, no matter how you guard against it, that's imaginary!

    Hearing Xu Jun's words, Qu Leng didn't intend to make a statement. The two appeared to be in the RV with Xu Jun casually.

    As soon as the two Qu Leng got into the RV, they saw Su Yue and Wang Huamin squeezing aside to play a game, and the sound of banging vegetables was heard in the other room. As for Xiao Shuang, who has always been very well-behaved? She took a lot of snacks given by Su Yue and went to play in the room by herself.

    As soon as Wang Zhuang sat down, the loud voice opened: "Wow, Brother Xu, you are traveling and not running away!" After speaking, he turned to look at Su Yue and said hello with a smile: "Beauty, again I've met! Uh, and this beauty, hehe." After speaking, Wang Huamin blushed and scratched his head embarrassedly.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes