Chapter 31 : Zombie Strikes

Qu Leng's sharp eyes looked at Huang Ping at this time as if he was looking at a dead person, mobilizing his own abilities to directly control the air around Huang Ping.

    As soon as Huang Ping finished speaking, he suddenly felt that the surrounding air suddenly became thinner, breathing was difficult, and his body felt heavy, as if someone was pressing hard on him, his legs trembling again, and then there was a bang, Huang Ping Kneeling with his legs directly on the concrete floor, Huang Ping was sore and sweaty that he wanted to scream but couldn't scream.

    "Qu Leng, don't need you, lest you get your hands dirty!" Su Yue glanced at Qu Leng's violent fluctuations around her body, and her cold little hand held Qu Leng's hand and said softly.

    The cold and soft touch caused Qu Leng's heart to shrink slightly. He glanced at Su Yue who was looking at him, and then averted his gaze, not daring to look at her.

    I don't know why, hearing the words Huang Ping said, his calm heart suddenly became very irritable, and his body was faster than his brain and he directly touched the man.

    The usual calmness is gone, he, this is too wrong, what's wrong with him?

    "Are you not letting us go if we don't hand it over? Even kill us?" Su Yue lowered her eyes and asked indifferently to the human beings who were eager to move.

    "Haha! Just behave if you know it, these men will die, but you two women, we won't kill you, you just treat us as men’s venting tools! Right, brothers and sisters !" Li Hong laughed loudly after hearing Su Yue's words, staring at Su Yue's charming face.

    "Yes, yes! Leave them two women!"

    "I have never tasted a woman like this in my life!"

    "..."

    "..."

    All kinds of unpleasant, disgusting and unbearable words came from the men's mouths. Spit it out.

    She saw that these people were too idle, and there was nothing else except eating and sleeping. Life was so monotonous that she would do these boring things. It seems that she should find something for them to do, just zombies. The cannibal game is ready.

    Thinking of this, Su Yue took back the aura of his Level 3 zombies, so that the zombies who had been dispersed by him at first would rush over when they smelled so much fresh flesh and blood here.

    After Su Yue finished all this, she stood up gracefully, patted the non-existent dust on her body, and said lightly to the surrounding humans: "Since you have made this decision, then I respect your decision, so you will enjoy it slowly. Let me prepare a big meal for you." After speaking, he turned and walked directly into the carriage.

    Qu Leng saw that Su Yue was gone, so naturally he would not stay. Wang Huamin looked at the people who were stunned by Su Yue's behavior, snorted coldly, and followed into the RV. Wang Zhuang, a follower, naturally hurryed. Followed.

    Xu Jun satirically glanced around the people who didn’t know what was good or bad, and those people who didn’t know the situation, followed into the carriage. Zhang Heng glanced coldly at the people around his eyes. The cold eyes matched his honest face, which made people have a kind of feeling. The weird feeling, anyone who dares to hit the boss's idea is damned! Turning back into the car, he slammed the door and shut the sight of everyone outside.

    The door closed with a bang, finally made Li Hong and others regain their senses. Looking at the closed car door, Li Hong angrily stepped forward and kicked the car door hard, but screamed in pain, bending over to hold the injured That foot, then wailed and jumped on one foot.

    And Huang Ping was still kneeling on the ground, still shocked by what happened just now, thinking of the weak touch just now, unable to breathe, his body is as heavy as not his own, and the surrounding air keeps squeezing himself, if more time passes , Maybe his whole person will explode into a piece of minced meat, and the eyes that embarrass him and make him cold, Huang Ping clenched his fists and looked at the RV with bloodshot eyes. One day, he would take them severely. Step on their feet and make them dead!

    "Fuck, how can they ignore us like this?" "Damn, it's

    too much, no education at all!"

    "Fuck, we smashed their RV together! See how they hide!"

    "Yeah, we people There are only a few of them. They will not be at our mercy at that time. Those things will be ours in the end!"

    "Yes, Brother Li, Brother Huang, you guys say something!"

    Huang Ping frowned, his mind Sneered, a group of useless waste. But on the surface it was okay and everyone stood up, glanced at Li Hong, who was also looking bad, and a bright light flashed in his eyes, and he returned to the usual smile, soothing everyone: "Everyone, just be quiet, let's listen. Look at Li Ge’s opinion!"

    Li Hong glanced at Huang Ping suspiciously, a little strange, this Huang Ping usually has a bad relationship with him, he has to come to him for everything, why is he so good today? Asked his opinion.

    However, Li Hong didn't think much about it. He just thought it must have been the incident that frightened him. So now he is looking forward to him. Thinking of this, Li Hong feels sorrowful, and it is really hopeless.

    Li Hong looked at everyone's gazes, and then said proudly: "Since everyone can think of me, Li Hong, then I will be the leader..."

    "Ah! Zombies, zombies are here! Song Yi hurry up to protect me!" Li Hong hadn't finished speaking, and Zhu Rou's sharp voice in the distance resounded like a thunder. Li Hong and others turned their heads and looked. Sure enough, many zombies moved here from a distance, roaring.

    "Damn, there were no zombies all the way at first, why are the zombies coming out again now!"

    "Woo, what should I do if the zombies come, I'm so scared!"

    "Damn, cry a P, don't run away!"

    everyone said I complained and screamed.

    Huang Ping looked at the surrounding zombies. There were about one or two hundred zombies. There were first-level zombies and ordinary zombies. He couldn't help but feel fortunate that there were no second-level zombies.

    But in a blink of an eye, they didn't encounter zombies during the distance they had walked. They almost forgot that there were zombies, but it was strange why there were no zombies in this section of the road, but now the zombies suddenly appeared again. But can't wait for Lin Hao to think about it, the zombies have already gathered here.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes