Chapter 74-75

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: 5 Strange Sao Years!

    Lao Li's defiant attitude made Su Yue's heart immediately angry. She sneered and looked at Lao Li with a high face, and her tone was ironic and cold, "I care if you are a base or a negative person. You have no right to order me." Don’t take yourself too high. For me, you are nothing, and I don’t want to eat yours!"

    Su Yue’s unceremonious words successfully changed the color of Lao Li. This is the first time someone has Dare to challenge him directly like this. Whoever sees him call Lao Li so disrespectful and admired, this woman dares not to put him in the eyes.

    However, Lao Li is not a young man with unstable temperament and easily impulsive and irritable. He has been in officialdom for decades. I won’t say anything else, but he is better than many people in terms of forbearance, and better than many people. Be tolerant!

    So the anger on Old Li's face quickly disappeared. Instead, with a deep smile, he said to Su Yue: "Hehe, Miss Su is really courageous enough that many men can't match it. Today, I've seen Mr. Li. ! However, although I am nothing to you, I still have the power to expel you from the Hope Base! The environment outside the base is harsh and there are many dangers. Now in addition to zombies, you also know that there are also zombie animals outside. It's not more comfortable and cozy here!"

    After speaking, Mr. Li's shrewd eyes stared at Su Yue tightly. He suddenly felt a little frustrated, because she didn't panic or fear at all because of her words, she just crossed her legs like that. , Leaning back in a soft chair lazily and sloppily, looking at him with a cold and ironic smile, just spit out indifferently, "Yes! But Lao Li should inform the other base managers first, I will Waiting for the result of the one who kicked me out of the base!" An indifferent remark, and a smiley look suddenly made Old Li feel that he was nothing but a clown in her eyes.

    Indeed, he Li Yu is one of the leaders of the base, but to expel the supernatural beings from the base, this is not what he can say alone, and several leaders of the base need to reach a common opinion.

    However, the leaders of them each occupy part of the base and maintain superficial harmony. In fact, there are countless struggles behind the scenes. If you let the old guys know that you want to expel Su Yue and the others from the base, you will not only Will agree, and will draw Su Yue into their forces.

    So when he opened, he didn't really want to expel Su Yue and others from the base. He just wanted the other party to persuade him, and then he would use them for himself, but it seems that Su Yue is just a woman. , But it is much more difficult to deal with than many men.

    He clenched his fist and coughed twice. Old Li smiled at Su Yue cordially, and said: "Just kidding Miss Su, don't be offended by Miss Su! After all, such a powerful supernatural person as Miss Su and others. This is what our base dreams of!"

    After speaking, the voice changed, and he said apologetically to Su Yue: "Because of being in a high position for a long time, I have been habitually giving orders, so I hope Miss Su will not take it seriously. I’m here to accompany Miss Su!"

    Seeing Mr. Li like this, Su Yue frowned slightly. This person is not easy to deal with. She has already seen that he is a nonchalant in the ten minutes or so since entering. People who don't need extremes, he can endure cruelty, bend and stretch, such people are more difficult to deal with than direct and irritable people like Zhu Kuang and Zeng Jin.