Chapter 27 :Good bad guys are hard to do

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Song Yu looked at Li Qiang, who looked like a starving ghost, and sneered in her heart. As expected, she looked like his father Li Hong, making her nauseous and nauseous.

    But now is not the time to think about this, Song Yu and Li Qiang eagerly walked to the RV where Su Yue and others were located, stood outside the RV, banging on the body.

    Su Yue and the others just finished eating when they heard someone knocking on the car door. Xu Jun got up and opened the door. As soon as they opened the door, they saw a barely dressed woman and a dirty little boy standing outside the door with raised eyebrows. After picking it up, he asked, "Who are you two? What's the matter?"

    When Song Yu saw that the man opening the car door was not the cold and handsome man just now, a deep disappointment flashed in his eyes.

    He cocked his feet, raised his head and looked in from the car door, and saw that there were several plates on the dinner table. Song Yu couldn't help swallowing, and Li Qiang directly stuck those eyes on the dinner table, and kept his mouth in his mouth. Swallowing, shook Song Yu's hand, but couldn't shake it. Song Yu, who looked back and stared inwardly, thought unhappily, if it wasn't for this ugly woman to pull him, he would definitely run in. It's delicious.

    Seeing that the two of them didn't reply to their words, they just kept looking thiefly into the car, looking uneasy and kind, Xu Jun frowned, watching the two eyes flashed with disgust. Emotions and tone became more and more impatient: "What are you looking at? Ask you what is the matter with you. If you don't speak, I will close the car door."

    Hearing Xu Jun's words, Song Yu and Li Qiangcai hurriedly withdrew their greedy eyes and looked up at Xu Jun who was impatient. Song Yu hurriedly looked at Xu Jun with dim eyes, and cried aggrievedly: "This big brother, can you give us something to eat? My brother and I have not eaten for two days!"

    "Yeah! Uncle, you are pitiful." Have mercy on us, give us something delicious, anyway, if you have so many of you, we won't starve to death if you share some!" Hearing Song Yu's words, Li Qiang also quickly looked at Xu Jun pitifully and begged.

    Hearing what the two said, Xu Jun's impatience in his eyes became even more obvious. Is there anyone asking for something like this? It's obvious that this woman's clothes were torn on purpose, showing her breasts and thighs. Is this for something or to seduce someone?

    And what this kid said is really funny. Anyway, we have a lot to eat, and we can't die if we give him some! Seeing the team staring here from far away, Xu Jun sneered mentally. It seemed that he smelled the scent of the food and wanted to kill them.

    The conversation between Xu Jun and Song Yu and Li Qiang at the door, Su Yue and the others heard them all inside. Su Yue had an expression of boredom. Why did she always encounter this kind of best? The person who asked for something was even more elder than the person who was asked for, and she had already experienced it once.

    Qu Leng is still an iceberg face that others owe him hundreds of millions, while Wang Huamin curled his lips in disdain, muttering, what kind of person is this, I have never seen anyone who asks for something so straightforward. Wang Zhuang swept all the remaining dishes.

    Zhang Heng was facing the car door and saw the pitiful Song Yu and Li Qiang, with a trace of unbearable flashes on his faces, turning his head and looking at Su Yue, who was already impatient, cautiously said: "Boss, look, Why don't we give them something? The bread and instant noodles we collected are already much better. We don't usually eat it, or just give them a little?"

    Su Yue didn't say anything but just glanced at Zhang Heng lightly and told him Go to Xiaoshuang’s room and take out a box of instant noodles and ten bags of bread for them. When Wang Huamin saw that he was about to make a sound, he was stopped by Su Yue's eyes.

    "You take it to them!" Su Yue looked at Zhang Heng and motioned to him to give the things to the two people.

    Zhang Heng said with

    a silly smile: "The boss is so nice, then I'll take it to them!" As soon as Zhang Heng left, Wang Huamin stomped angrily and couldn't help but say: "Boss, why do you want to give them to me? They don’t look like people who have nothing to eat. The greed and cunning in the eyes of those two people don’t look like good people.” After

    looking at the two people outside the door ironically, Su Yue answered Wang Huamin’s doubts. I just want him to experience it himself, and let him know that not everyone can help, and not everyone will thank you for your kindness. In the last days, Zhang Heng’s simple and honest character will not work. Once he has experienced it, he will naturally I understand this!"

    Qu Leng raised his head when he heard Su Yue's words, and the dull eyes cast a deep look at her, and there seemed to be a stream of light flashing inside.

    "This is what our boss gave you. You can take it and eat it. It should last a long time and you won't go hungry anymore!" Zhang Heng came to Song Yu and Li Qiang, holding a box of instant noodles and ten bags of bread in his hands. When they were sent to them, they looked at the dirty two with a smile and said.

    "How can I give me instant noodles and bread when I'm a beggar? Just send me this? I don't want to eat this, I will just eat the ones you just ate!" Li Qiang saw the instant noodles and bread that Zhang Heng sent to him, and treated Zhang Heng badly. Yelled.

    The smile on Zhang Heng's face stiffened by Li Qiang's words, he felt a little uncomfortable, but he patiently persuaded him: "Little brother, although instant noodles and bread are not very good foods, they can still be full! Take it! Come!" With a

    touch, Li Qiang forcefully threw a box of instant noodles and a large bag of bread in Zhang Heng's hand to the ground, pointed his nose at Zhang Heng, and cursed fiercely: "Come on, I know it's not good food. Give it to me? Are you kind? Just give me something better, such as the braised pork and roast duck you ate before, and then I will admit that you are a good person!"

    Zhang Heng crouched down and picked up the box. Instant noodles and bread, stood up, looked at Li Qiang with a look of disdain, and said lightly: "Then treat me as a bad person! Anyway, you don't like these things, then forget it." After that, he turned and entered the carriage.

    Song Yu saw Zhang Heng carrying something to leave, and shouted anxiously: "This big brother, we did not look down on him. My brother is young and ignorant. Don't take it to heart. You still give the instant noodles and bread. Let's go." Song Yu stared bitterly at Li Qiang, who was dissatisfied, and quickly stopped Zhang Heng who was about to get in the car. It seems that if you want to get good things from them, you can't get them, although the good things have not been obtained. Instant noodles and bread are also okay. The food in their team is not a lot. With this box of instant noodles and bread, they can also support more time.

    Zhang Heng's body took a halt and didn't turn his head. He just faintly replied: "Forget it, I really shouldn't take these inferior foods to you." After that, he went directly into the carriage.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes