Chapter 34: Feign Death

Xiao Shuang quickly avoided the stone that Huang Ping threw at her vigorously, and then used his feet to continue chasing Huang Ping!

    Although they are both speed types, Huang Ping, who had just been upgraded to a second-level speed mutant just two days ago, is simply impossible to rival the little double who is about to become a third-level zombie.

    An unprecedented sense of pressure prompted Huang Ping to run desperately, but no matter he increased his speed, he could still feel the enemy behind him getting closer and closer!

    The flustered eyes looked around to see if there were any weapons that could be used or a place to hide, but, no, no! No matter how far I ran, I didn't see anything...

    Suddenly! A watermelon knife suddenly appeared on the front left side! There was joy in Huang Ping's eyes, and he hurriedly stepped forward and held the watermelon knife in his hand. He rolled on the spot and quickly got up and slashed towards the little pair who was chasing after him!

    Xiao Shuang hurriedly backed away, then opened his big mouth and sprayed a very corrosive thick liquid at Huang Ping!

    "Ah! My face!"

    Huang Ping didn't expect that the zombie in front of him would be a second-level dual-line zombie, so when Xiao Shuang sprayed corrosive liquid on him, he had no time to escape and could only test his body. Try to minimize the damage. Therefore, the liquid was sprayed directly on his side face.

    His side face immediately began to rot at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then continued to corrode in the direction of his neck and heart!

    The severe pain made Huang Ping unable to hold the watermelon knife in his hand. He painfully pressed his face and heart with his hands, and he had no time to take care of the others! At this time, Xiao Shuang rushed directly to Huang Ping and inserted the sharp claws into Huang Ping's chest!

    Seeing that Huang Ping had no reaction, Xiao Shuang pulled the sharp claws out of his chest, then turned around and drove away from where he was when he was going.

    Why didn't Xiao Shuang eat Huang Ping? This is because after following Su Yue these few days, she has become accustomed to eating other meats, and slowly began to disdain to eat sour and smelly human flesh.

    Xiao Shuang, who had been running forward, did not notice that Huang Ping's hands, who had lost his vitality, moved suddenly, and then opened those eyes!

    What kind of eyes are those. The entire left face, including the eyes, has been corroded, and the cheek bones can be seen inside. Even part of the cheek bones are corroded and pitted. The entire nose is less than a half, and the lips are corroded. Only half of his left eye is empty, and even the eye socket is corroded away.

    Huang Ping now has the small half of his face left, and it looks a hundred times more terrifying than a zombie. Those eyes were gloomy and terrifying, and they were full of monstrous hatred. He covered the position of his left heart with his hands, and showed a terrible smile. His heart was on the right.

    Those few people waited for him, and he would let them suffer more cruel pain than him! Hehe, he would also like to thank them for awakening him with healing powers.

    He has already seen that this batch of zombies appeared after the woman said to give them a big meal, then the appearance of this batch of zombies is absolutely related to them, and that the zombies did not harm them at all made him more sure NS.

    Huang Ping stood up, and then quickly ran in the direction of D province.

    Su Yue didn't know how much trouble it caused to them after Huang Ping did not die this time, and even killed that person because of him.

    On Su Yue's side, the result of the subsequent fighting was that humans finally defeated the zombies, but the group of survivors were almost dead. Most of the others did not die in the hands of the zombies, but died under the betrayal of their teammates. Or the hands of other humans.

    So humans are more terrible than zombies, at least zombies don't stabbed in the back, they just follow their instincts to eat.

    Because the zombies received the order not to kill Song Yi, Song Yi did not die, so Zhu Rou, who was protected by Song Yi, saved her life because of Song Yi. As for Zhu Rou's other bodyguards, there is only one left-the fierce bodyguard leader.

    And Li Hong and his party were almost dead. Song Yu died because he was pushed into the pile of zombies by Li Hong himself and used him as a meat shield.

    Of course Li Hong died too. He died in the hands of his own son who was only twelve years old. Of course, what was in his mind when he was pushed out by his son?

    In fact, when he pushed Song Yu out, he should have thought that he might also have this day, but he couldn't think that it was his own son who killed him in the end. Ridiculous, sad and pathetic.

    "Open the door, get out of here!" Zhu Rou vigorously slapped the RV where Su Yue and the others were.

    Su Yue turned to look at Zhu Rou who was embarrassed outside the car, frowned in disgust, and signaled Xu Jun to open the door, but don't put her in, so as not to stain the car.

    As soon as Xu Jun opened the car door, Zhu Rou desperately tried to get into the car, but was caught by Song Yi who came from behind.

    "Song Yi, you let me go!" Zhu Rou was struggling desperately, but her strength as a woman is not as strong as a man, but it's just a futile effort.

    Zhu Rou also knew that she couldn't break away, she didn't struggle anymore, just staring at everyone in the RV with red eyes, and said fiercely: "Why didn't you come out to help just now, so many zombies, look at them, they are dead. How many people, if you came out to help, my bodyguard would not die. Now they are all dead, I don’t care how I go to D province, you are responsible for sending me to D province safely, otherwise..."

    With a slap, a loud slap made Zhu Rou's face a bright red slap print, and it also silenced her.

    Su Yue shook her hand, hugged her arms, and leaned her back on the RV. There was no warmth and emotion in the eyes of those hookers who looked at Zhu Rou at this time, and her red lips were slightly open, and she said sarcastically: "Zhu Rou, part of these people's deaths is because of you. If it weren't for you to encourage them to come to me for trouble, none of this would happen, and your people would not die. Now you are relying on us. , Don’t think that I have a good temper.”

    Talking close to Zhu Rou’s ear, she said softly: “It’s easy to kill you, so you'd better not mess with me, otherwise I don’t know what will happen to you! "

    Zhu Rou was so scared by Su Yue that she took a step back, and then she felt too embarrassed to be scared by this nasty woman, she reached out her hand and slapped Su Yue in the face without thinking about it!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes