Chapter 40: The house is occupied

"Brother Xu, Brother Zhang, Brother Wang, all of you have no wounds on your body. You can enter the base directly!" He Bing is not a stupid person. Also, if you are not skilled, how can you get a job as a registrar that pays well and is not tired.

    He Bing finished the inspection for the three of Xu Jun and turned to look at Qu Leng, who had already taken off his clothes. He saw Qu Leng’s slender body and strong abdominal muscles. He looked down at his thin body and pumped. Corners of the mouth.

    After adjusting the shocked mind, He Bing began to do his best to check Qu Leng's body again. Suddenly a wound appeared in He Bing's eyes. He Bing exclaimed, "Huh? Qu brother, why are there in your abdominal muscles? Where are the two small tooth marks? Was it bitten by a zombie?" I was a little puzzled, could it be that the zombie biting Brother Qu was a small zombie? Otherwise, why is the tooth mark so small?

    Qu Leng glanced at the small tooth marks on the abdominal muscles of his eyes, unconsciously remembering the tingling sensation when the attractive woman bit his abdominal muscles at the time, and said lightly to He Bing: "The woman bit!"

    "Ah! Haha, that's it!" He Bing gave a slight pause on the expression on He Bing's face when he heard Qu Leng's words, and then he gave a dry smile in embarrassment, but he couldn't help but think of trifling things in his heart. This brother Qu had a cold face, and he didn't expect to return it. It's very interesting, I'm still playing SM in this end of the world!

    Don't know who this woman is? The teeth are so sharp, and they still bite marks and blood. It's amazing. Sure enough, what would he look like when he knew that the woman was Su Yue he admired.

    He glanced at He Bing with a wretched expression and didn't know what he was thinking, Qu Leng directly took the clothes and put them on his body. When He Bing recovered, Qu Leng had just buttoned the last button.

    He Bing thought of the stunnedness he was just now, touched his nose awkwardly, and then said with a slightly embarrassed expressionless Qu Leng: "Brother Qu, although your wound was bitten by a woman, according to our regulations, this …You also need to stay in the isolation room for five hours!"

    "This...Xiaobing, our brother Qu is a supernatural person. Even if the supernatural person is bitten by a zombie, he won't change into a zombie. Can you see if you can?" Xu Jun said as he took out a bag from his pants pocket. The Yellow Crane Tower was handed to He Bing.

    He Bing looked at the Yellow Crane Tower handed to him, held it tightly, and hurriedly put it in his trouser pocket, as if he was afraid that Xu Jun would take it back. No wonder He Bing is like this. The Yellow Crane Tower was not cheap before the end of the world, and most people really couldn't get it. What's more, in the last days when there is no productivity, cigarettes are indeed a rare thing.

    "Hehe, what Xu brother said is the same. Originally, the supernatural person would not be infected, and the wound of Brother Qu was still bitten by the woman of Brother Qu, so it's okay! Hehe, it took a lot of time for you to check it now. There is no problem, Brother Xu, you can all enter the base smoothly! If you have any problems in the future, just ask me directly!" After that, Qu Leng sent a few people out of the prosecutor's office.

    Seeing that Su Yue and Wang Huamin were already sitting at the registration desk waiting, Xu Jun quickly walked over, glanced at Su Yue in Qu Leng's direction, and said, "Boss, there is no problem, you can go straight away!" "

    Let's go!" Su Yue glanced at Qu Leng with no expression, stood up and said lightly, and then speeded up his pace and walked out, thinking happily, I must give my mother a surprise later!

    Su Yue got directly into the passenger seat and gave directions to Xu Jun who was driving. After half an hour, he finally reached Su Yue’s door, the Sunshine Villa District in Hongyang City, and commanded Xu Jun in a building. The door of the white cottage stopped.

    Su Yue opened the door and got out of the car. Looking at the white door that was closed in front of him, Su Yue was a little excited, and finally saw his mother! When Xu Jun and others saw Su Yue getting out of the car, they opened the door and got out of the car.

    Walked to the door, took out a bunch of keys from the bag in his hand, opened the door directly, and then what was greeted was two men and two women sitting at the dining table in the living room frolicking and eating lunch, and My mother was holding a pack of dried instant noodles and lowered her head, sitting in the corner quietly eating without any sense of existence.

    I saw a chubby girl holding the chopsticks in her hand, "Can you fucking eat it quietly? How can I get my old lady to eat after hearing your voice, it’s really disgusting!" I saw a chubby girl holding it. With the chopsticks in his hand, he looked at his mother in disgust and said.

    Upon seeing this scene, Su Yue had an idea of ​​wanting to kill someone in her heart, and the blood in her whole body was roaring constantly, looking at the girl's eyes as if looking at another dead person.

    "Huh? Who are you? How can you break into someone else's house!" The woman next to the girl saw Su Yue and his group, pointed at Su Yue and others, and immediately shouted fiercely.

    Su Yue didn't even give alms to those people, and walked quickly to his mother, looked at the mother who had been bowing her head, and shouted hoarsely: "Mom!" After shouting, her eyes became sour. There is something to flow out, but it still can't flow out, because she is already a zombie, she no longer has the tear glands that humans have.

    Susan heard Su Yue's voice, the movement in her hand paused, her body stiffened slightly, and she slowly raised her head. The moment when she saw Su Yue, Susan's godless eyes suddenly brightened astonishingly. Susan's dry instant noodles fell on the ground and Susan didn't care about it, her eyes were fixed on Su Yue.

    Although the beautiful and non-human woman in front of her is very different from the daughter in her own image, her blood relationship cannot be parted. No matter how big the difference, she can confirm at a glance that this is her precious daughter, Su Yue.

    "Yueyue, I'll be fine when I'm back! I'll be fine when I'm back!" Susan trembling lips, her eyes flushed and she looked at Su Yue tightly, as if worried that she would disappear in the blink of an eye.

    Su Yue looked at her mother's thin body and yellowish face, a bloodthirsty light flashed in her eyes, and Susan didn't notice it at all.

    "Dead old woman, these are your shit relatives, dirty the floor, hurry out of me, and get out with you, do you hear it!" Su Yue and Susan suddenly said something. The warmth between them disappeared.

    Without waiting for Su Yue's instructions, with a sudden snap, Wang Huamin walked over angrily and gave the fat woman who was talking a loud slap in the face.

    Su Yue coldly looked at the few unknown people in her house, and asked, "Mom, what's the matter with these people?" It was clearly her home, but she asked others to point their noses and tell them to get out. This group of people really do not live or die.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes