Chapter 8 :Stop spraying shit

Thinking of this, Su Yue took out a large backpack from the space and filled the backpack with some mineral water, noodles, canned meat, snacks, and other odds and ends. In the future, when there are people, all things will be taken from this backpack. What is not in the backpack will be taken from the space through the cover of the backpack.

    Su Yue took out a dozen sashimi for breakfast, and took two apples to adjust the taste, leisurely washing her face, brushing her teeth, combing her hair, and looking in the mirror!

    After looking at the fuel gauge that was almost zero, and greeted a zombie next to him to fill up the car, Su Yue drove the car and continued to set off. After driving for about an hour, I finally left the boundary of Province F and entered Province W.

    Several small teams of survivors began to appear one after another on the road. They should be the survivors in Fengyu Base. These roads are completely unobstructed, because the survivors have cleared the surrounding roads to make it easier to get out of the base, so that everyone can walk when they are doing their tasks.

    Su Yue began to find a problem. Every time she passed by the survivors, they looked at her in surprise. Su Yue was puzzled. Although she looks a bit unlike humans now, she can’t be close to the zombies at all. what happened?

    There is no dirt on your face! Ugh? Could it be that they are too beautiful and too attractive, that is why those people keep looking around and earn a lot of return?

    Suddenly, a group of survivors appeared in the middle of the road ahead and blocked Su Yue's path desperately. Su Yue frowned and stopped the car at the same time. Seeing that Su Yue's car had stopped, several people immediately walked over and surrounded the car, knocking on the window.

    Su Yue rolled down the window indifferently, and suddenly a magnified face broke into her eyes, full of beans, rosacea, black and yellow teeth, thick lips, messy hair, black, short and fat... …This kind of people like meat-eating zombies will be off the appetite, right? Su Yue rolled her eyes in her heart, this person really needs to be rebuilt!

    "Grass! It's a big beauty!" Luo Dou yelled out as soon as Su Yue's window shook, and that face stretched out in front of Su Yue, his eyes gleaming with evil spirits.

    The few men who followed Luo Dou heard Luo Dou's voice and hurriedly gathered around to look at it. They all opened their mouths and stared straight!

    Luo Dou and the others made no secret of their obscene eyes, causing Su Yue's slender willow eyebrows to slightly furrow. Su Yue looked at several people in disgust, and then spit out a word from his throat: "Fuck!"

    Su Yue The slightly harsh sound finally replaced the souls of several people. Luo Dou and the others looked at Su Yue's face and swallowed their saliva fiercely.

    Luo Dou's stubby body adjusted to a posture that he considered handsome and leaned against the off-road vehicle. He looked at Su Yue obscenely, his fat mouth grinned open, revealing a mouthful of black and yellow rotten teeth, and his teeth were covered with stains. All kinds of peppers and meat residues look more disgusting than the fangs of a zombie, especially the smell, which almost didn't spit out the beef Su Yue ate yesterday and the sashimi that he ate this morning!

    "Beauty, one..." Before Luo Dou could say the word'person', Su Yue interrupted him directly, "Fuck! Don't—spray—shit—!"

    Luo Dou's face Shang's smile froze suddenly because of Su Yue's words, and then reacted, and pointed at Su Yue's nose with a stubby finger, and said, "Fuck your mother, stinky lady, you dare to..." Again, he didn't wait for Luo. After Dou finished speaking, Su Yue took out a pair of pliers directly from under the car seat and pinched Luo Dou's finger pointing to her nose. There was no blood left on the outside of the finger, but the bone inside was broken in half. .

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Mixing with the grease on his face made him look even more disgusting. His broken fingers pointed at Su Yue tremblingly, his mouth opened wide, but he couldn't say a word in pain.

    The survivor squad around who watched the good show were all startled by Su Yue's fierceness and decisiveness. They didn't dare to look down on her too much. Not a simple woman, although she is only one person.

    "Brother Luo, what's the matter with you?"

    "Brother Luo, does it hurt!"

    "Ah, what to do with Brother Luo, your finger is broken!"

    After a while, the men who came with Luo Dou reacted and hurryed. Asked. They are not to blame, after all, who would have thought that Su Yue would suddenly come out with pliers and pinch Luo Dou's fingers!

    "Here... get her down for me, I'm going to play her to death! I'll play with you if I have enough!" After the initial pain passed, Luo Dou's squinted eyes gloomily looked at Su Yue, his opponent. Roared. This woman dared to treat her like this, so don't blame her for being cruel to her. At first, he planned to play with her alone.

    The men who were a little bit courageous at first heard Luo Dou's words and looked at Su Yue's face and body again. Finally, they slammed their hearts and agreed, hum, no matter how powerful they are, they are just a woman. It is a supernatural person and a mutation person, is it afraid that this woman will not succeed!

    Several men wanted to pull Su Yue's car door, but they didn't want Su Yue to directly activate the accelerator, and rushed out, planning to pass a few people and leave here. She didn't want to waste time on these people.

    But if you don’t want to cause trouble, it doesn’t mean that others don’t want to cause trouble. When the people in Luo Dou saw Su Yue driving an off-road vehicle, Luo Dou directly activated the earth-type power on Su Yue’s car, and erected one directly in front of the car. Earth wall.

    Su Yue couldn't brake in time and hit it. The front of the car was mounted on the dirt wall. The front of the car was slightly sunken in. Su Yue also hit the glass directly with her forehead due to gravity. Although she didn't feel pain, she looked at the sunken front of the car, and Su Yue's red forehead was completely irritated by several people.

    Seeing that Su Yue's car had stopped, several people quickly ran forward and surrounded Su Yue's off-road vehicle.

    "Smelly lady, I'm a first-class soil type supernatural power. Fighting with Laozi, you have only a dead end, or you are raped to death! Haha! You dare to be cruel to Laozi, I will show you how to play in front of me End cruelly!" Luo Dou walked to the window, squinted and looked at Su Yue coldly, opening his mouth and laughing wildly...