Chapter 58 Uncomfortable Mom Su (one more)

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Looking at Zhu Rou, who was full of insidious aura, Zhu Kuang said in a good mood: "Okay, come up with Dad, Dad has something to give you!" After saying that, he stood up first, and then took two steps. Suddenly he paused and said: "You don't need to follow!" After that, he walked to his study upstairs.

    When Zhu Rou heard that her father said that she had good things for herself, her heartbeat suddenly jumped fiercely, and her eyes were amazing. She suddenly had a hunch that the good things her father gave her would make her possess very powerful ability!

    Thinking of this, he hurriedly got up, ignoring the scars on his face, and followed Zhu Kuang's footsteps to the study room upstairs.

    Until Zhu Kuang and Zhu Rou disappeared in the corridor, Li Yi comfortably patted Song Yi, who was frowning beside him, and said helplessly: "Brother, don't be like this, you don't know the temperament of Brother Kuang and Miss Kuang. Alas, I just thought of those brothers who died. They didn't even have a coffin, and they were thrown out and used as food for zombies in one breath. My heart felt uncomfortable like a damn thing! "

    Song looked up and glanced at the closed door upstairs, patted Lee's shoulder to comfort, the whisper of persuasion:" he depends on your life as worthless, he did not treat you like people watching, Why not leave! Or leave Brother Kuang’s forces with me this time, or your fate will be a dead word!"

    Li Yi shook his head bitterly, and refused: "My life and my brother’s life were saved by Brother Kuang. Although the younger brother died in the end, Li Yi swears before my parents’ grave. Will not betray Kuang! If you want to leave, leave as soon as possible, otherwise I don’t know what will happen later! I always feel that Kuang is very dangerous against the group of people this time! Maybe Kuang also has to pick this time. Come on!"

    "That group of people are indeed amazing people. You must remember that it is best not to offend them. Miss and Brother Kuang have feuded with them, and because of their temperament, it seems that they will die in the end. You... take care!" Song Yi couldn't in the end. He could only remind Li Yi to pay attention to safety. Everyone should go on his own way. He couldn't change it.

    Li Yi also knew that Song Yi was doing it for his own good. He looked at Song Yi gratefully and said, "My buddy, don't worry! I'll pay attention! What are your plans afterwards?"

    Song Yi laughed mockingly and said: "What's the plan? Just live like this. Anyway, I'm alone. But I have joined the base army. Don't worry! Then I'm leaving. You can tell Brother Kuang and say I'm Song Yige. The refund has been paid off!" After speaking, he turned and walked out of the villa area.

    Seeing Song Yi's coolly leaving back, Li Yi moved his lips and said silently, "Brother, take care!"

    -I was the dividing line the next

    morning-"Yueyue, be careful along the way! You zombie I must hide my identity carefully for my old lady, and don’t be discovered by someone with a heart! There is still room for me, you should also be alert to my old lady, don’t you know! Also, the Zhu Kuang you mentioned, you too Be careful, you guys are enemies. If there is a chance on the road, you should act first, and hack them away, so as not to get hurt or hurt when you get up." Mother Su woke up early in the morning and followed Su Yue. I keep talking about paying attention to this, be careful of that, it's really busy.