Chapter : 53 obey orders, my queen

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    The two finally separated their entangled lips, and as the two lips separated, the silver thread between the lips became longer and thinner until it broke. Su Yue's rippling Shuiguang eyes looked straight at Qu Leng, and the lips that became even more bloody as a result of the kiss evoked a beaming smile.

    The dark sofa, the big red suspender skirt, the white skin without a trace of blemishes, the collision of the three ultimate colors, coquettish and pure, Qu Leng watched Su Yue's eyes exuding dazzling light, and saw him bow his head again Religiously stamped a light kiss without lust on Su Yue's round forehead, got up for the first time, put down his posture and knelt in front of a woman firmly and humblely, and for the first time willingly lowered her arrogant head and voice to a woman. Hoarse and pious: "My queen, from now on I will be yours completely! Life and death, love and hate, as you control, my body is always waiting for your favor and enjoyment!"

    Su Yue smiled triumphantly, Stretching out a slender hand lightly on Qu Leng's forehead, silently reading the contract, the blood-red dazzling light flashed by, and the contract was established!

    Reached out and took Su Yueqing's small hand on his forehead, and gently rubbed it in his big palm like holding a rare treasure. He raised his eyes and looked at Su Yue's smiling brows and lips with deep meaning. Deeply said: "My queen, do you need to compensate me as a loyal servant for turning me into a zombie species?" With a

    faint glance, he said indifferently, "You are not only a servant," He is still a male servant who has an attempt to my master. So the biggest compensation for you is to be my person and stand by my side forever, right?"

    Qu Leng's happy laughter spit out from the bright red lips, the scarlet eyes flowed in style, with a blatant seduce, "Hehe, yes, my queen! This is my honor, so is it? Allow me now..."

    Su Yue admitted that Qu Leng was very successful in seduce, so that he surprised her and made her fascinated. She didn't have to suppress her desires. She stretched out the fingers of the other hand that were not held by him, the index finger. Put the tip on Qu Leng's slightly open red lips, and stop saying: "Hush, don't say anything, I want you now, so I allow you to give it to me!"

    Qu Leng's scarlet eyes lowered his eyes. A smile flashed by, and the corner of his mouth evoked a pleasant arc. His Lady Queen is really straightforward and arrogant, so cute, and her red lips lightly opened with a smile and said: "Yes, my queen!"

    After speaking , she was cold and soft. The bright crimson lips lightly fell on the back of Su Yue's white hand, the extreme bright red and the almost transparent white, in a strong contrast, seductive and weird. Lifting his eyes, Qu Leng's eyes were staring at Su Yue, putting Su Yue's slender fingers into his mouth one by one, licking and sucking with his tongue in a slightly erotic manner, and the whole space suddenly became a kind of gorgeous. The feeling of Mi.

    Seeing Su Yue squinting the shining eyes that were fascinated by his movements, Qu Leng stretched out his five fingers and entangled them tightly with Su Yue's, then lowered his head, with a cold kiss. It was imprinted strongly on Su Yue’s slender neck, stretched out her cool tongue to lick, opened her lips and gently sucked, sliding down her sexy collarbone for a while, and gently using her teeth. Retiring the shoulder straps of the big red suspender pajamas, suddenly full of twin peaks are looming...

    At this time, Su Yang is still meticulously wearing black uniforms, black leather boots, standing straight at the window, too long Short hair flies slightly because of the wind coming in from the window, one hand is lightly on the window sill, the other is holding a cigarette, taking a lazy sip from time to time, and then looking up at the dark distance, the pair is usually warm and moist. At this time, because there is no cover of glasses, his eyes are sharp and dangerous.

    Suddenly in a dark place in the distance, a blood-red light flashed by, dazzlingly made him narrow his slender eyes, the amber pupils flashed by, and he looked far away with interest, if he didn’t remember. Wrong, that building is the place he visited this afternoon, right? It was really interesting and mysterious, so he couldn't help but explore.

    Suddenly a pair of cold and gorgeous eyes appeared in his mind, and he stretched out the tip of his red tongue and licked the fleshy pink full lips. He suddenly wanted to know the face of that cold and demon woman when he was moaning emotionally. What kind of look will it look like? It must be breathtakingly beautiful and boil with animal blood.

    Therefore, no matter how beautiful and handsome, no matter how serious a man is, he can't avoid the nature of being well-dressed on the outside and lustful on the inside!

    Squeezed out the cigarette butt in his hand, turned around and threw it into the crystal ashtray, picked up the gold wire glasses on the desk and put it on, covering the sharp and dangerous eyes, and returning to the usual gentle appearance, then opened the door of the room and left. go out.

    By the way, when Qu Leng was burying his head on Su Yue’s chest and licking, he was disturbed by a scream that cut through the sky. Qu Leng raised his head buried in Su Yue’s chest, his eyes flashed by being disturbed. Tired of good things, then turned his head and glanced at Wang Huamin, who was standing at the door with surprise and screaming.

    It was just this faint glance that made Wang Huamin’s scream dumb. Wang Huamin only felt like he had suddenly fallen into the ice cave. From the beginning of the skin and flesh, it had been cold into her bones, and the door was closed with a slam. Feeling that the clothes on his back were wet from the cold sweat, his hands pressed tightly against the heart that seemed to be about to jump out, and he stood at the door and exhaled heavily.

    "Hua Min, what's going on?" Xu Jun heard Wang Huamin's terrible screams and hurried over, asking slightly worried, wondering if something happened to Qu Leng?

    Seeing Wang Zhuang who was about to rush inward, Wang Huamin hurriedly pulled his arm and shouted: "No!" Feeling that his emotions seemed to be too much, he hurriedly smiled and said, "Don't worry, Brother Qu It's okay, uh, let's not go in for the time being, he has something to discuss with the boss, let's wait!" As he said, he dragged the reluctant Wang Zhuang downstairs. Xu Jun and Zhang Heng frowned strangely, and followed them downstairs.

    Hearing the sound outside the door disappeared, Su Yue finally chuckled and laughed: "Ha ha, Qu Leng, you are so terrible, you scared my Hua Min!"

    Qu Leng did not speak, lowered his head and prepared to continue. However, Su Yue’s finger pressed against his forehead and pushed away, “Well, next time, we need to go out today!” He finished the filming and took the cold shot of Qu Leng so cold that it can freeze. With her face, pulled up the shoulder straps, stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

    Su Yue did not see Qu Leng's gradually cold eyes behind him. He clenched his fists hard, clapped his knuckles, thinking of getting out of lust so easily, and did not hesitate to push Su Yue away from him. He didn't know how he was feeling at this moment, but he was holding on to the pain, which made him feel hurt.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes