Chapter 19 : Crazy Crystal Nuclei

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Su Yue turned his head and said to the three Wang Huamin who were still in a state of surprise: "Go and dig out their crystal nuclei by yourself. In the future, you will use your own strength to obtain the crystal nucleus. This time, let's not take it as an example! Because of yours. The strength is too low and needs to be improved as soon as possible." By the way, Xiao Shuang also stayed and digging for the crystal nucleus with the three of them.

    After talking about Su Yue, she got into the carriage. This is the first time that she has used her mental power on such a large scale. It is because her mental power is amazing, and now she feels a little lack of mental power, but killing these hundreds of zombies will let her 'S energy has grown a lot, and sure enough, no matter what she kills, she can swallow the other's energy. She felt that she was not far from the next upgrade.

    Wang Huamin, Xu Jun and Zhang Heng looked at a large number of zombies around a black line, so many zombies they have to dig for a long time to dig the core!

    However, it is useless to think too much, but to dig the crystal core, some are free to dig, it is strange not to dig! The three and a zombie began the arduous work of digging crystal cores.

    When the three of Wang Huamin finished digging the zombies, they were almost too tired to straighten their waists, and their arms were sour and limp. Looking at the small pair of zombies who are still energetic on one side, the three of them looked at each other and shook their heads with a wry smile. It's really enviable.

    Several people carried the crystal nuclei into the carriage separately, and then all put them on the table. Looking at the large number of crystal nuclei on the table, the three of Wang Huamin finally came to completion. How long should it take so many crystal nuclei!

    Su Yue was playing the game of Plants vs. Zombies with a computer. Seeing three people and a zombie coming in, seeing the black blood and brains of the zombies all over them, they hurried to a few people: "Get up and take a shower! Get the car away. Dirty!" When the

    three heard Su Yue’s words, they were almost choked with blood. They were disgusted and cast aside. With resentment, two hard-working men and a hard-working woman walked to the bathroom. Waiting for the more tragic Zhang Heng to release water to take a bath.

    Su Yue took out a big basin from the space and asked Xiao Shuang to wash all the crystal nuclei and put it aside! Who made Xiao Shuang a zombie and didn't feel tired, otherwise he would really squeeze child labor!

    Su Yue decided to pause here now, let them absorb the crystal nucleus first, increase her own strength, and then leave, because she has always had a feeling of anxiety in her heart recently, feeling that something is about to explode.

    After a few people came out of the bath, Su Yue alone distributed a hundred crystal nuclei to them and asked them to absorb them. If they were not absorbed, they would take them with them. After that, they would absorb the crystal nuclei every day to increase their strength as soon as possible.

    Then he gave Xiao Shuang twenty crystal nuclei, which is the largest amount Xiao Shuang can absorb so far, so that it can also absorb the energy in the crystal nucleus.

    Wang Huamin and Xu Jun Zhang Heng each took a hundred crystal nuclei, and each found a place to absorb energy. And Su Yue went directly to the cab, playing games and helping a few people.

    An hour later, Xiao Shuang was the first to absorb the crystal nuclei. After all, they were of the same kind, and the fusion of the crystal nuclei was faster. Although there is no upgrade, some energy is also stored. As long as the energy is stored to a certain amount, then it can break through the third level.

    After absorbing the crystal nucleus, Xiao Shuang immediately ran and jumped to the nearest distance from the owner, and patted the door between the cab and the carriage with excitement. Su Yue heard the sound and quickly opened the gap between the two. Door. Xiao Shuang exclaimed excitedly as soon as he saw Su Yue, "Master, Master, I'm finished!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes