Chapter 63 Self-Eater (two more)

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Qu Leng, who was about to follow Su Yue, was stopped by the people who suddenly rushed in, ignoring those human beings, crossed his hands and walked to the wall near the place where Su Yue just went down, closing his eyes and that’s it. Standing upright, waiting for Su Yue to come up.

    As soon as the people of Zeng Jin came in, they only saw Su Yang. They looked around and asked with a bad expression: "Where are the others?"

    Qu Leng pressed against the wall and did not respond. Su Yang did not give Zeng alms. The Jin people walked directly to Qu Leng and closed their eyes to rest on the wall. Xu Jun and Zhang Heng also completely ignored Zeng Jin people’s questioning and walked directly into the factory. They did not forget that their goal was Collect supplies.

    Seeing that a few people once again completely ignored their senior status as an admiral, a haze flashed across Zeng Jin’s hard face, but he didn’t waste time looking for Su Yang’s fault regardless of the occasion. He led directly. His subordinates swiftly chased in the direction of Xu Jun and Zhang Heng. They must not be allowed to seize the supplies first. Others also rushed into the meat processing factory, fearing that the supplies would be robbed by others.

    On Su Yue's side, she followed the stairs below her feet and walked down, and then there was a long passage. She felt the position of Zhu Kuang and the others with mental energy, and moved to their place with light steps as much as possible. After the long passage, two rooms, one black and one brown, appeared, and Zhu Kuang and his party were all in the room with black doors.

    Su Yue opened the brown door without making a sound, then flashed in quickly, and closed the door again. Then he turned around and was surprised by the sight he saw, and then Su Yue's eyes were full of excitement.

    In a room of more than two hundred square meters wide, apart from guns are ammunition, those guns that she could only see on TV and the Internet are available here, such as rifles, riding lances, automatic rifles, submachine guns, assault rifles and pistols...

    Can she say that she loves Zhu Kuang, the underworld eldest brother, to give her such a big gift, which really makes her a little flattered! Then she didn't respond back to him, it's not a bit of morality and righteousness.

    Su Yue sighed. These guns and ammunition are wasted here, they are not safe, and they take up space. Since she has a space that can hold infinite things, she should serve the people, um, put all these garbage into the space.

    With a wave of his hand, the arms and weapons that Zhu Kuang had accumulated for nearly five years were lost in a second by Su Yue with a wave of his hand. Just as soon as he put all the arms into the space, Su Yue heard the door opening, and in an instant, Su Yue disappeared in place.

    Just after Zhu Kuang took his own people into the ground, he went to see the various supplies he had stored. Seeing that there was no trace of passiveness, he was in a good mood and prepared to take a group of young boys to see his collection. His arms and weapons, he was about to wait to transport them all out, but as soon as he opened the door, Zhu Kuang looked at the scene in front of him, his eyes widened, and he pointed at the empty room. He fell back and fainted.