Chapter 64-65

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 64 follow you to eat meat (one more)

    Even if Zhu Rou was torn apart by the zombies, she still hung tightly. Her eyes were staring at Zhu Kuang, who was protected by those people behind her, and the hatred deep in her bones flashed in her eyes. She was screaming, but she couldn't say a word. It wasn't until her head was gnawed by the zombie that she finally lost her breath, but in the end her eyes still stared at Zhu Kuang with hatred.

    Zhu Kuang listened to the sneer of the zombies biting human flesh, and did not dare to look at Zhu Rou's direction again. The goose bumps all over his body had all risen, and all the hairs had been erected. He thought that he would be so miserable and terrifying by the zombies. After the corpse was divided, Zhu Kuang was so scared and incontinent. He raised his head and suddenly saw Su Yue standing aside completely ignored by the zombies. His eyes lit up. Although he didn’t know why the zombies didn’t hurt the woman, he knew that he would be safe by following her. , He can survive, so Zhu Kuang quickly knelt down in Su Yue's direction and called Su Yue loudly for help: "Su Yue, save me! Please save me! As long as you save me, I will give you everything. You, crystal core, rights, materials, status, real estate, cars, I will give you all!"

    Su Yue, who had been watching the bloody killing scene in front of him like an outsider, heard Zhu Kuang calling her name, and turned his head to watch the once incompetent Zhu Kuang kneeling on the ground humblely begging for herself, without any pity or softness in her heart. Since he had this vicious and conscientious mind from the beginning, then everything now is what he deserves.

    But... Su Yue drew up a handful of hair and circled her fingers, staring at her chestnut red hair, and said casually: "I have crystal nuclei, rights, materials, status, real estate, cars, etc., you I have none! So the terms you offered make me unacceptable! But...I really want to know what is going on in Zhu Rou’s space?”

    Zhu Kuang’s eyes were dead when he heard Su Yue’s words before, but Su Yue The last sentence gave him hope of survival again and gave him confidence. He looked at Su Yue with bright eyes, his tone was not humble at the beginning, and he said with a sigh: "This space is a rare thing. As long as you save me, I will tell you!"

    Zhu Kuang's words made Su Yue raise his head, and looked at Zhu Kuang with a mocking look in his eyes. Su Yue shook his head helplessly. Is this man really the boss of the underworld? At this time, he can still treat the person who is in charge of his life and death with this expression.

    The bright red lips evoke a gorgeous arc, because the smiley eyes are bent into a beautiful crescent shape, but the voice is as cold as frost and sharp as a sword, "I hate others threatening me, you know, I am not with you now Negotiate terms!"

    Zhu Kuang's expression on his face froze, squeezed his hands, and told himself to be patient. As soon as he got out, he would kill the dead woman who had humiliated him, and took a deep breath. Zhu Kuang adjusted his facial expressions and became humble again. “I got a white crystal nucleus by accident. I didn’t know that it would have space after absorbing it. I just felt that it had energy fluctuations. After this crystal core is absorbed by my daughter, she has space. I don’t know what is going on. I have said everything I should know, you can save me! I will definitely take you as the lead in the future!" And looked at Su Yue expectantly, because the men beside him had fallen down one by one.