Chapter 55J people are disfigured

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Su Yue ignored the fighting between the two men's eyes, but looked down at the hands that were as delicate and white as an artist, and shook his hands vigorously, but they didn't!

    Reaching out his other hand, he smashed Su Yang's fingers one by one, and finally broke free from his hand.

    Su Yang felt the empty palm of her hand, retracted her hand without embarrassment, and habitually held the gold-wire glasses to block the emotions under her eyes, and then looked straight at Su Yue with a gentle smile.

    Seeing Su Yang averted his gaze, Qu Leng also retracted his gaze. Looking at Su Yue's hand held by Su Yang, he took out a tissue from his pocket, took the hand held by another man, and bowed his head. Wipe meticulously with a paper towel, not letting go of the back of the hand, the palm of the hand, and every finger.

    Su Yue looked a little funny at Qu Leng's movements, but she let Qu Leng move until he finished wiping, throwing away the tissue, and putting down her hand, she turned her head and left without looking at Su Yang again. Between Qu Leng and Su Yang, she was of course towards Qu Leng, because Qu Leng was from her Su Yue.

    Seeing that Su Yue had already left, Qu Leng would naturally not stay for a second longer with the annoying man in front of him. He turned around a few steps to catch up with Su Yue's footsteps, then turned his head and smiled at Su Yang arrogantly and ironically. The person who can walk with her is me, not you Su Yang!

    Su Yang looked at the backs of the two walking side by side, and suddenly felt very dazzling. She couldn't help covering her eyes with her hands, making their backs disappear from sight. I don’t know what he thought of suddenly, and the cold and strange laughter came from the fleshy pink. Slowly dripping out of the full lips.

    Putting down the back of the hand that covered the eyes, and with a gentle smile, glanced around the people watching the excitement. Every time they scanned a place, the people there would not consciously lower their heads or divert their eyes, looking at the effect they made with satisfaction, Su Yang turned around and walked back freely, but it is unclear whether his heart is as free and easy as the surface!

    Seeing Su Yang leaving, the people around couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. The smile that was so gentle just now made them afraid to look directly, making them feel that their cold hair stood up. Seeing that there was no excitement to watch, everyone consciously dispersed, but rumors about various versions of the entanglement between the three were also compiled from these people's mouths.

    After exiting the door of the Hope Base, Su Yue released his mental power to feel the approximate position of Xiao Shuang, and then hurried towards that direction with Qu Leng. There were fewer and fewer human survivors around, and finally stopped at a farmhouse that was an hour away from the base.

    As soon as Su Yue stopped, she saw a pink object rushing towards her. She knew it was Xiao Shuang, so she let her throw her into her arms and felt the emotion of Xiao Shuang's excitement. Su Yue gently patted her. Head, calm her emotions.

    Ho Ho Ho.... "Master, Xiao Shuang misses you so much, and Xiao Shuang has already broken through the second level and successfully upgraded to the third level!"

    Su Yue pushed a little excited Xiao Shuang away, and found that there was a lot of dry blood on her body. , There are bright red blood of humans and black blood belonging to zombies. It seems that Xiao Shuang has had a lot of things and battles outside here. But the effect is really obvious. He patted Xiao Shuang's head rewardingly.

    Then took out a clean blue sports suit from the space to Xiao Shuang, asked her to change into clean clothes, and then comforted her a few more words, and then she did not shy away from Qu Leng's face in a secret place. He took out a blue off-road vehicle, waved goodbye to the reluctant little pair, and got on the off-road vehicle.

    The two of them didn’t speak along the way. When approaching the entrance of the base, Su Yue took out some dry food, various non-staple food, daily necessities, and various clothing on the car. It was impossible to go out. , Got a car and drove back, and there was nothing else, so the source of what they ate and used during this period is very curious to explore.

    The car was parked aside in accordance with the regulations. Su Yue and Qu Leng got out of the off-road vehicle, and they received the attention of everyone when they got off the car. Many people and the soldiers at the door watched Su Yue and the two go out, but they did not expect to be separated. After three hours, I got a car back, not a bit embarrassed! Sure enough, the third-level ability person is Niu B!

    The two ignored the hot eyes and whispers of the crowd, and walked directly to the registration inspection room. As soon as I entered Su Yue, I saw more than a dozen people inside, and the corners of his lips were hooked. There were still three acquaintances!

    He Bing, who was registering, looked up and saw Su Yue and Qu Leng who had just walked in. He hurriedly stood up and squeezed away the people who were blocking the road. He walked a few steps in front of them and said with a smile and enthusiasm: "Su Good sister, good brother Qu!"

    Su Yue smiled faintly: "Hello!" Qu Leng also nodded coldly to He coldly as a greeting.

    "Bitch! It's you!" Suddenly a sharp voice came. It was Zhu Rou who Su Yue and others met on the road. She saw that the registrar in front of her left her, and she ran away and turned her head to look. , I saw Su Yue's face that had appeared countless times in her dreams, and his mouth was faster than the brain's gritted teeth and roared out.

    As soon as Zhu Rou finished speaking, there were two pops on her face, and then the entire faces on both sides became red and swollen, and even blood began to constantly seep out of the invisible wounds on her face!

    Zhu Rou's face was so painful that she was numb, so she was stunned for two seconds before she screamed frantically, her eyes scanned the surroundings in horror, and shouted loudly and in horror: "Who hit me? Come out for me! Who is it, don't pretend to be a ghost in front of me! Come out!"

    Hearing Zhu Rou's voice, the bodyguards around her reacted, seeing the blood leaking out of Zhu Rou's face, and then thinking of the scene just now. , I couldn't help getting goose bumps all over, feeling cold all over, who is it that can hurt people like this in the air! The crowd surrounded Zhu Rou tightly, looking around cautiously with horror in their eyes.

    Qu Leng hugged his arms, separated the crowd, and shot straight at Zhu Rou with a cold gaze. His bright scarlet lips uttered cold words: "Bitch, it's better to keep your mouth clean, otherwise you're looking for death!"

    Just now Qu Leng heard Zhu Rou insulting Su Yue, and his heart was full of blood. His lord Queen, how could the ants insult in this way, so he used his own air power to mobilize the air around Zhu Rou without even thinking about it. She slapped her twice and disfigured her face by the way. Isn't that face that a woman cares most about! The base stipulates that people cannot be killed, but there is no stipulation that they cannot be disfigured!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes