Chapter 38 reached the survivor base in Province D

"Boss, we will be in Hongyang City, Province D in two hours. Do you want to have lunch first? After all, we will need to go through a lot of procedures to enter the base at that time, and various inspections will also take a lot of time." Xu Jun starts from driving. Entering the room, he said to Su Yue who was looking out the window in a daze.

    Su Yue looked down at the time. At 11:05, he faintly replied, "Well, let's do it!" Turning to look at Zhang Heng, who was studying the recipe, and said, "Zhang Heng, eat early today at noon. After eating, I will enter the Hope Base in Hongyang City, D Province!"

    "Okay, boss, I'm going to cook, and I can eat in half an hour!" Zhang Heng heard Su Yue's words and put down the recipe in his hand. , And walked towards the kitchen of the RV.

    Wang Huamin glanced at Qu Leng who was sitting on the side and Wang Zhuang who was driving in the driver's seat. He quietly approached Su Yue, and under Su Yue's puzzled expression, he whispered in Su Yue's ear: "Boss, we're about to enter D. The hope base of the province, what can Xiao Shuang do?

    After listening to Wang Huamin's words, Su Yue remembered that Xiao Shuang was only a zombie, and could not enter the base with them, otherwise he wouldn't know how he died. Thinking of this, Su Yue frowned, not knowing whether she should put Xiao Shuang outside the base or sneak into the base. If she was outside the base, she was worried that she would encounter powerful abilities or the number of people. There are many supernatural beings, then she is very dangerous, if it is put in the base, it is also dangerous, there are humans everywhere.

    However, after tangling for a few seconds, Su Yue decided to put Xiao Shuang outside. After all, staying by her side forever would only make it lose all the characteristics and instincts of a zombie. And if it has been following her without getting the actual combat experience it should have, then its strength will eventually lag behind other zombies of the same level. The eagle will always leave the arms of his parents to soar in the sky!

    Thinking of this, I looked at my little brothers again. Xu Jun is a Level 2 gold type ability player, not far from breaking through to level 3. Wang Huamin was promoted to a Level 2 fire type ability player, and Zhang Heng also upgraded to a level 2 fire type ability player this morning. Those with second-level water system abilities.

    Since they started following her, they have never killed zombies, so their ability has not grown as fast as they used to. It seems that they have to let them fight more on their own in the future, or else they would have harmed them.

    Su Yue made a decision, and said to Xu Jun on one side: "Xu Jun, drive the car to a secluded place and stop!"

    Xu Jun also knew what was going on, so he didn't ask any more, and went straight to the cab. , The commander Wang Zhuang drove the car to a remote place.

    When he came to the room where Xiao Shuang was, before Su Yue could react, Xiao Shuang rushed over and hugged Su Yue with a roar of excitement. Sample. Seeing such a small pair, Su Yue suddenly couldn't bear it. She could be cold-hearted to others, but she couldn't do it to her own people. She was always softhearted.

    Touching Xiao Shuang's head, Su Yue said softly, "Xiao Shuang, I am going to a place where humans stay, and I can't take you with you. I will put you outside here. I will often come out to see you!"

    Xiao Shuang He snarled twice, "Master, Xiao Shuang, don't leave the owner!" After

    touching Xiao Shuang's two braids, Su Yue said helplessly: "Xiao Shuang behave, you have to become stronger, don't you know? Bangzhu also find a lot of powerful brother ah! "

    small double growl again twice," ah, a small two-become strong, then find a lot of powerful brother to the owner! " "

    encountered powerful protoss try Dodge and pay attention to safety!" Su Yue said worrisomely. Alas, how can I raise my daughter? My daughter is going to study in other places, and she feels afraid of being bullied.

    Xiao Shuang nodded vigorously.

    Then Su Yue took out a big black backpack, filled it with a lot of meat, and then handed it to Xiao Shuang so that she could carry it on her back and eat it when she was hungry.

    Xiao Shuang carried a large backpack that did not fit her size, glanced at Su Yue reluctantly, then opened the window, jumped out, and disappeared within a few seconds.

    Su Yue sighed softly, and then left the room, letting Xu Jun and others eat dinner before continuing.

    Su Yue and his party finally reached the Hope Base in Hongyang City, D Province, at 2 pm on January 8th of the New Era. Su Yue had to be thankful that her hometown was next to the military base, otherwise, she didn't know what her mother should do.

    The group of people got out of the car and looked at the wall made of steel and stones in front of them. Although it looked ugly, it gave people a solid feeling. People can't help but feel that it must be safe inside.

    A group of straight soldiers standing at the gate, holding guns in their hands, are doing their best to inspect the survivors in front of them.

    The soldiers who were doing the inspection work and the survivors who were being inspected, looked at Su Yue and his party and the RV, there was one kind, these people had passed through before the end of the world.

    Also, Su Yue's people are full of energy, clean and stylish, and their transportation tool is a gas-guzzling luxury RV. This scene suddenly appeared in the harsh environment of the end times, unspeakable weird and discordant. But everyone also knows that it is definitely not easy for someone to escape from the pile of zombies so easily, and no one dares to come forward and find it uncomfortable.

    Su Yue and the others were accustomed to the amazement, envy and hatred of everyone along the way, and they were able to face them calmly without any pressure.

    Xu Jun calmly stepped forward, gave a standard military salute to one of the soldiers at the door, and then asked: "Brother, we are survivors from H City. If we want to enter your D Province Hope Base , Do you need any procedures?"

    The soldiers who were questioned were stunned by Xu Jun’s standard military salute for a second, and then gave Xu Jun a military salute. Then they looked a little better at this time, and said, “You’re entering the Hope Base for the first time. , You need to apply for an ID card, and then perform a physical examination. If you have a wound, you need to isolate for five hours. If there is no problem after five hours, you can enter the base. If it becomes a zombie in between, then we It will be shot directly! People who have no wounds can enter the base directly. For more specific information, please go to the registration desk and they will tell you in detail!"

    "Okay! Thank you!" said After that, Xu Jun turned and walked towards Su Yue and others, saying: "Boss, the procedure is similar to the survivor base we used to stay in. First, register personal data, and then check the body for any wounds. If there are wounds, they need to be isolated for five hours. After hours there is nothing wrong, you can enter the base smoothly.” As

    soon as Xu Jun finished speaking, Su Yue's eyes floated to Qu Leng’s abdominal muscles, where there were two tooth marks, which were bitten by her. It seems that Qu Leng is going to be quarantined. But he will not be turned into a zombie, he will change soon. Moreover, human abilities and mutants are actually immune to the zombie virus, even if the zombie is scratched and bitten, it will not become a zombie. That's why Su Yue was so relieved that Qu Leng would not become a zombie. It's a pity that Su Yue forgot, things are impermanent!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes