Chapter : 49 Qu Leng turned into a zombie?

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    "Boss!" Wang Zhuang.

    "Qu Leng!" Su Yue.

    "Brother Qu!" Wang Huamin.

    "Brother Qu!" Xu Jun.

    "Brother Qu!" Zhang Heng.

    "Music!" Mother Su.

    Qu Leng suddenly fell to the ground, causing Su Yue and the others to scream in surprise, but Wang Zhuang's reaction was the fastest. He threw himself directly in front of Qu Leng, and then a large burly man tremblingly turned to Qu Leng’s nose. Leaning out, feeling the breath of Qu Leng's nose, Wang Zhuang breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as his tight body relaxed, he sat down on the ground.

    "Hua Min, come and see, what's going on with him?" Su Yue also squatted beside Qu Leng, frowning, and said worriedly while making room for Wang Huamin.

    Wang Huamin squatted down, first carefully opened Qu Leng’s closed eyes and took a look, then stretched out his hand for Qu Leng’s pulse, raised his head and looked at Su Yue in a puzzled manner, and said, “I checked and found that There is nothing wrong with Qu's body, but I don't know why I suddenly fell into a coma!"

    After speaking, he turned his head and stared at the unconscious Qu Leng for several seconds, and then said: "Boss, have you noticed that Qu is special today? Isn't it right? He is usually indifferent and immobile, but he was very irritable just now. I even clearly felt the tyrannical aura emanating from him. I don't know if you guys feel it, boss?"

    "I also feel it. Here it is! The boss was not like this before. Nothing can make him react much. He always looks indifferent, but the violent appearance of the boss just now makes me even wonder if he is mine. The boss!" Wang Zhuang echoed emotionally after hearing what Wang Huamin said.

    Xu Jun glanced at Qu Leng who was in a coma, and said in agreement: "I feel it too!" Zhang Heng also stood aside and nodded in agreement.

    Susan looked worriedly at Qu Leng who was in a coma, and sighed in her heart. Alas, it was so hard to see a good future son-in-law candidate. Why did she suddenly faint? Seeing his strong body, he suddenly fell into a coma. There is no hidden illness. Sure enough, people can't just look at their appearance! Alas, for the sake of her daughter's future sexual life, she still has to investigate a few more! If Su Yue knew her mother's inconspicuous thoughts at this moment, she would definitely spray her with blood!

    Su Yue squeezed her chin, thinking about the tyrannical Qu Leng just now, and sighed, the difference was so big, she turned her head and looked carefully at Qu Leng, there was nothing wrong with Qu Leng, and shook her head helplessly, and she also looked at it. It's hard to tell what happened to him, could it be that Zhu Kuang's energy was broken just now and backlashed? Oh, forget it, you can only get him into the room first.

    Su Yue squatted down and hugged Qu Leng with the princess's hug. Then, with Xu Jun and others’ shocked eyes and petrified look, she hugged Qu Leng to the room on the second floor and put him on the bed. Covered him with a quilt, turned around and closed the door by the way, and went down to the second floor.