Chapter 21 : This joke is not funny

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    As soon as Su Yue rolled down the window, Wang Zhuang's eyes widened, and he yelled directly with a natural loud voice: "Wow, boss, it's a beautiful woman!" He thought he would see a big man, but he didn't think it was. A big beauty!

    Surprised by Su Yue's excellent appearance, she saw what she was wearing again, so she shouted in surprise again with a loud voice: "Wow! Beauty, you are so clean and so stylish! Not bad!"

    After being yelled at by Wang Zhuang, even the usual cold and cold expression of Su Yue couldn't help but look at Su Yue. The delicate facial features, the soft lines, the pale skin, the bright red lips, especially those eyes, are flattering. Hengsheng, shining brightly, but his eyes flashed with indifference that strangers shouldn't enter.

    However, Qu Leng was also a person with firm xinxing, so he quickly reflected from his stupefaction. While Qu Leng was observing Su Yue, Su Yue was also looking at Qu Leng.

    The black and bright vertical short hair added to the tall and stalwart man's coldness that no one should come near. The slanted winged and sharp eyebrows lightly frowned, as if to declare that he was not in a good mood at the moment.

    The long and slender phoenix eyes contain endless mystery. With the thin lips, the sharp outlines, and his slender but not rugged figure, the close-fitting T-shirt seems to be able to vaguely see the power. Abdominal muscles, she smiled playfully, this man, no place is cold, like an iceberg with vitality.

    "What's the matter?" Su Yue retracted his gaze and asked the two in a light tone.

    Wang Zhuang wasn't someone who didn't point his head either. Judging from Su Yue's attitude, he knew that he and his boss were not very popular. Slightly embarrassed, he grabbed his hair and said with a smile: "Hey, this beauty, my name is Wang Zhuang, this is my boss Qu Leng, we are survivors from Province W, we are going to City B, Are you survivors from the surrounding areas?"

    Su Yue looked at the plants that were about to be eaten by the zombies, and quickly paused, and then replied: "My teammates and I came from the city of F province and H of."

    Qu Leng’s sharp eyes and Wang Zhuang’s wide-open eyes looked at each other. City H in Province F is the fastest city in the country where the most zombies have fallen. Ten days have passed since the end of the world. Several people have escaped from City H. No, it shouldn't be said to escape. Is there such a comfortable escape?

    Wang Zhuang's eyes flashed by, and he continued to ask carelessly: "That beauty, you and your teammates are really amazing. It's really admirable to be able to get out of H City, where there are the most zombies!"

    Su Yue looked at the zombies eat plants pause the picture on the computer screen, faint replied:. "Thank you for saying, but I did a little worse, as they are, are also considered generally like much of it."

    "And, not kill them Yes, those zombie friends sent us out. They also thoughtfully cleared the blocked road for us, so that our car can be driven out of H city smoothly." After that, I thought about Xiaoshuang and Wang Huamin. Their abilities, and then nodded to confirm again.