Chapter 47 Disgusting Old Man

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Such a beautiful woman with a cold and detached temperament, it would be a challenging and interesting thing if she was trained to become her own sex slave and let her groan under her own body.

    The more he thought about it, the more explicit and crazy Zhu Kuang's eyes looked at Su Yue, and even a certain part of him stood upright without shame. Not only did Zhu Kuang not feel embarrassed, even because he was just looking at Su Yue. Harder, and more excited.

    His gloomy and excited eyes stared at Su Yue's beautiful face so closely, directly in front of so many people, his hands kneading a certain protruding position from time to time.

    Just as Zhu Kuang kneaded himself, the sight in front of him was suddenly blocked by a handsome and cold man. It was the third-level ability person. Zhu Kuangyin looked viciously at the woman whom the man had chosen to protect him. The posture was covered up, and there was an unknown fire burning in his heart.

    And Qu Leng's always indifferent mood is very bad at this time, because the old man who looks like a woman has been scanning Su Yue with such disgusting eyes, and even directly doing that kind of thing to Su Yue. , This makes him feel very unhappy, makes him feel very irritable, anyway, it makes him very upset.

    Thinking of this, Qu Leng turned his head and glanced deeply, okay, actually, he glared at Su Yue, who was indifferent, and thought irritably, this woman has nothing to do with such a charming look. What is she doing? It's not worrying.

    Seeing the expression in Qu Leng's eyes, Su Yue raised her brows very shamelessly. I just look so good-looking, why are you arrogant. Then turned his head to look at the old man who was comforting himself in the crowd, the tyranny in Su Yue's eyes flashed by, this damn old man!

    But now that the base has a few people dead, she won’t want to kill a few more. It will be very troublesome to attract the base’s attention at that time, especially since this is a relatively heavy figure in the base, but she doesn’t believe it when she leaves the base. Who can care if she kills or not! Hmph, she doesn't believe that this old man will never leave the base. As long as he leaves the base, she will definitely kill this man. This man is not a good character. If you don't kill him, you will only leave behind troubles.

    "You can get out of here! There is no one you are looking for!" Su Yue retracted her eyes and didn't want to look at the man in front of her. It really dirtyed her eyes, and then directly blocked it with Qu Leng's tall back. With a nauseous look like a viper, cold and greasy eyes, holding up the tea cup in front of him, coldly and unceremoniously issued an order to dismiss the guest.

    Zhu Kuang did not show any unpleasantness because of Su Yue’s unpleasant words. It seemed that he hadn’t heard Su Yue’s eviction order. On the contrary, he was at ease as if he were in his own home, turning his head to look at the decoration of the villa indifferently. Then he turned his head to look at Su Yue behind Qu Leng, and said with a faint smile: "I don't care whose house this is, I only know that my brother's family lives here. But today they are dead, and you happen to be here. In a house, should I explain it to me?"

    Wang Huamin stood up angrily with his hips akimbo, pointed at Zhu Kuang, and stared at Zhu Kuang, who was smiling and not smiling, and said bluntly: "You This old man who is neither male nor female, what do you want to explain? This house was originally my boss's. Your brother lives here with stubborn expressions. You should give us some explanation! It’s okay now, people haven’t spoken yet. , The dog actually

    bit people in reverse!" "Smelly woman, what are you talking about? Say it again, see I don’t let people play you to death!" Zhu Kuang looked at Wang Huamin’s eyes like a poisonous snake. , The tone was sharp and murderous.

    With a bang, the sound of the teacup and the glass coffee table collided sharply. Su Yue put down the teacup and looked up at Zhu Kuang. There was no coldness in his eyes. The red lips were slightly raised, and he responded without showing weakness: "Disgusting old man, don't

    talk too much bullshit, hurry up, it's really nauseating after seeing Su Yue !" After hearing Su Yue's words, Zhu Kuang slowly approached Su Yue, and the sternness on his face made Yuan Yuan. His beautiful face became distorted. When did Zhu Kuang ever be insulted by a woman like this? Which woman dared to humiliate him like this, Zhu Kuang? As long as they are slightly disobedient women, they don’t know where they died now. They dare, Zhu Kuang looked at Su Yue’s profile through Qu Leng, and said cruelly: “Woman, believe it or not, I’m right now. I can take you off here, and then take care of you!"

    Su Yue put her arms around her chest, looked at the sulky Zhu Kuang with disdain, and evoked a very ugly smile, and said arrogantly: "My mother, I I just don’t believe it, what’s the matter! You’d better get off to my old lady, or don’t blame me for being impolite! Sure enough, I can’t understand people!"

    Zhu Kuang hugged his arms without making a sound, just staring at Su Yue coldly, and then Ordered to Li Yi and the others: "Haha, no one has dared to threaten me like this, Zhu Kuang, that's good! What is Li Yi still doing? He smashed this place! Smash it hard! Let me see who gets off! "

    I, look, who, dare!" Su Yue stood up abruptly, looked directly at Zhu Kuang with a fearless expression, and said word by word.

    Li Yi and others were about to listen to Zhu Kuang's words and were preparing to act, but they were shocked by Su Yue's aura, and their bodies stopped short of their brains.

    Looking at this group of people in disgust, Su Yue really wanted to solve the problem directly for them, so as not to make trouble! Thinking of this, Su Yue became more determined to get rid of these people!

    Zhu Kuang was not angry at the pause of Li Yi and others. Instead, he looked at Su Yue's eyes more crazy, touched his chin with his fingers, and said erotically: "Tsk tusk tusk, it's kind of imposing, you are so hot, in I must be very moving when the waves underneath me..."

    "Fuck!" Before Zhu Kuang finished speaking the characters, he was interrupted by Qu Leng's suppressed and tyrannical voice. I saw that Qu Leng’s indifferent aura no longer, but was replaced by a bloodthirsty and brutal aura. He didn’t wait for Zhu Kuang to move. His slender hand pointed directly at Zhu Kuang’s direction and grabbed it in the air. Seeing Zhu Kuang opened his mouth wide in pain, his pupils were slightly enlarged, his hands grasped his neck, and his respiratory tract was difficult.

    The subordinates who came with Zhu Kuang rushed over when they saw this situation, and nervously supported Zhu Kuang, who was having difficulty breathing, and exclaimed anxiously: "Brother Kuang, what's the matter with you?"

    Li Yi turned his head and looked at the whole body exuding. The bloodthirsty and cruel scent of Qu Leng, there is no other people's anxiety on the rough mine's face, he just calmly said: "The base stipulates that killing is not allowed. There are so many people around, but watching us enter your villa, when the time comes What we have here, you absolutely can't get rid of it! You don't think about yourself, but also for the people around you! Do you have the ability to fight against the armed forces of the entire base!"

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes