Chapter 35 :out of power

Before Zhu Rou's slap was slapped down, Su Yue's slender wrist was firmly grasped by Su Yue. Su Yue really pinched Zhu Rou's wrist with all his strength, so Zhu Rou screamed with tangled eyebrows and headache. "Ah! It hurts, you stinky woman, let me go!"

    Su Yue threw away Zhu Rou's hand in disgust, but didn't want Zhu Rou's hand to slam into Su Yue's face as soon as he was free. She slapped away, but at the moment she was about to touch Su Yue's face, her wrist was once again fiercely grasped by Su Yue's left hand, and then there were two pops, and Zhu Rou's face had two more bright red spots. Slap print.

    Zhu Rou was ever slapped in the face by others. Before the end of the world, she relied on that her father was the gang boss and was domineering. Whoever dared to provoke her was the only one who humiliated and trampled others.

    She has done a lot of bad things, but never happened, after all, her backstage is hard. So now Su Yue slapped her three times in the crowd. It is conceivable that Zhu Rou hated Su Yue more.

    Suddenly, a stream of blood snaked down from Zhu Rou's wrist, which was deliberately scratched by Su Yue with a sharp nail.

    "Ah! Blood, blood! Let go of me, Song Yi, Song Yi, help, help me, woooo!" Zhu Rou yelled incoherently when she saw her wrist bleeding.

    Although Song Yi also hated Zhu Rou's deeds, he was the daughter of his benefactor after all, so he couldn't just watch her get hurt like this.

    "This girl, I will apologize to you on her behalf, and I will watch her carefully along the way, so that she won't trouble you anymore, and hope you can spare her." Song Yi looked at Su Yue with a cold face. Said embarrassedly.

    After listening to Song Yi's words, Su Yue shook off Zhu Rou's wrist forcefully, making Zhu Rou staggered and almost fell over with great force. Fortunately, Song Yi supported her behind her.

    "You..."

    "Zhu Rou, you're enough! You are like this, believe it or not, I really left you on the road!" Zhu Rou glared at Su Yue viciously. Song Yi interrupted angrily.

    Hearing Song Yi's words, Zhu Rou suddenly fell silent, then lowered her head, clenched her hands into fists, concealing the monstrous hatred and cruelty in her eyes, and did not speak any more.

    She endures! As long as she arrives in Province D, she will definitely torture her to death. Absolutely! Won't let this damn woman go!

    "Your name is Song Yi, right? For the sake of reminding us that the zombie came just now, I will let her go this time, but if there is another time, then don't blame me for being cruel!" Su Yue looked coldly. He glanced at Zhu Rou in Song Yi's arms and warned.

    Song Yi looked at the beautiful and overly beautiful woman in front of him and smiled gratefully. After all, he just called them by the way, but Zhu Rou tried to provoke them again and again.

    "Dead woman! Stop! Don't

    leave !" Su Yue turned around and was about to enter the carriage, but was stopped by a voice. Turning around, it was the boy who had come to ask for something.

    Li Qiang's eyes were bloodshot, his hands clenched his fists, and he quickly walked towards Su Yue, suddenly remembering how Su Yue had taught Zhu Rou before, and stopped five steps away from Su Yue.

    "Something?" Su Yue asked faintly, looking at this little boy who obviously had a strong hatred for him.

    "You killed my dad, you will be responsible for my life and safety in the future!" Li Qiang looked at the woman opposite, and yelled out confidently. Don't think that he didn't find the zombies just now, but didn't catch them, then they must have something that can make the zombies afraid that they will live without harming them. As long as you follow them, you can eat well and sleep well every day without worrying about safety.

    Su Yue looked at Li Qiang who was righteous and confident, and laughed out loud, "Hehe, I killed your father? I pushed him into the zombie group? It seems to be your so-called personal son."

    After all, Li Qiang was only a twelve-year-old boy. When Su Yue said that, his face was red and he was very nervous, but he was terrified when he thought of being alone in the future. I had known that I would not push my father out, so I would have a backer.

    No, definitely not alone. Li Qiang snarled his neck and shouted, "My father died because you didn't come out to kill the zombies. If you came out then, my father would definitely not die! I blame you all, You killed my dad!"

    "Whatever you think!" He returned to the car without looking back, and let Xu Jun close the door of the car, blocking everyone outside from sight.

    Back in the carriage, Su Yue was sitting on the sofa with a zombie with his back leaning on the sofa, his eyes lowered slightly, making people unable to see his emotions, but Wang Huamin and the others could still feel that Su Yue was in a bad mood.

    Qu Leng glanced at Su Yue, a trace of worry flashed in those calm eyes, and then sorted out the words and said: "Actually, you don't have to be like this. Even without you, they would end up like this."

    Su Yue opened. Opened his eyes, looked at Qu Leng, and said: "I know! Thank you for your concern! I'm fine. I just missed my mother very much suddenly!"

    Qu Leng said indifferently, and stopped making a sound. He didn't talk much, and he didn't know how to comfort her. Thinking of this, he shook hands in frustration.

    Su Yue didn't notice Qu Leng's movements and thoughts, and turned to look at Xu Jundao, "Xu Jun, you guys go and fix the gap between the circuit breakers, and then we set off as soon as possible to reach D Province as soon as possible."

    "Actually, there is no need to do this. , I directly use the air power to form a substantial energy body in the gap, and then I can drive it directly.” Qu Leng saw that Su Yue suddenly wanted to rush to Province D in a hurry, and said.

    Although his energy will be used up in this way, and if he encounters a dangerous situation later, he will not have much strength to fight, but he does not want to see her unhappy.

    "Thank you!" Su Yue showed a faint smile to Qu Leng and said gratefully.

    "No need!" Seeing the faint smile on Su Yue's face, Qu Leng turned his head and faintly replied three words, and then the corners of his mouth slightly cocked where no one could see.

    Because of the coldness, the RV successfully drove over the big crack in the circuit.

    Su Yue was about to turn his head to thank Qu Leng, but found that Qu Leng's face was pale and even his lips had lost his blood color, and his body was shaking slightly. He quickly stepped forward to support him, looked at Qu Leng and asked worriedly: "What's the matter? Because of the excessive use of energy?"

    Closely pressed against Su Yue's body, Qu Leng's earlobes turned red slightly, and he gave a faint hum.

    "Actually, you don't need to do this, it's a big deal to spend a little more time." Su Yue looked complicated and said in a low voice.

    Qu Leng's flat eyes flashed light, and then resumed his usual touch, and said lightly, "You are in a hurry."

    Su Yue took a deep look at Qu Leng with an expressionless expression on his face. Cold, did not speak any more.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes