Chapter : 43 Let's kill them

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Susan turned to look at Zhu Wen who was kneeling on the ground seriously, and asked: "Are you sure you won't come back to retaliate against us? And how do you solve the problem of your daughter's death!" When

    Zhu Wen heard that things had changed, she looked up at Su. Shan said with a solemn expression: "Sister Su, don't worry, I will never retaliate against you. As for my daughter, I will say that she fell to death by herself, and will never explode your daughter's murder at the base. Come out, don't worry."

    After hearing Zhu Wen's words, Susan glanced at Zhu Hua who was lying on the ground. There was a circle of blue and purple marks on her neck, and she knew that she was strangled to death.

    "You can go, but her body must be destroyed!" Susan pointed to Zhu Hua on the ground, looked at Zhu Wen blankly, and saw how he did it. If he didn't do that, she would do it for the safety of her daughter. , Abandon the only goodness left.

    Zeng Mei suddenly raised her head and waited fiercely for Susan, the corners of her mouth squirmed silently, and finally she lowered her head and said nothing.

    Zhu Wen narrowed his eyes, the fierce light inside flashed by, thinking bitterly, it seems that this person named Susan is not stupid, but it is useless to destroy the body, he will still take his eldest brother to retaliate against them. , It's just a lack of reason.

    After thinking clearly, Zhu Wen looked at Susan and others, gritted his teeth and said: "Okay, destroy the body!" After speaking, Zeng Mei who was holding Zhu Hua was pulled away, and then a big fireball surrounded Zhu Hua's body. Has been burned to ashes.

    "Let's go now!" When he personally burned his daughter's body, Zhu Wen felt resentful in his heart. He gritted his teeth while watching Su Yue's eyes with poisonous poison.

    Su Yue also clearly saw the emotions in Zhu Wen's eyes, but she didn't have any reaction on her face. After hearing Zhu Wen's words, she evoked a happy smile and said: "It is really cruel enough, even her daughter is willing to treat it like this! Hey, you can go now!"

    Zhu Wen exhausted all his strength before letting himself hold back without doing anything. He pulled up Zeng Mei, who was squatting on the ground, and walked to the door, ignoring the fact that he hadn't spoken since the beginning. Son-in-law Li Yun.

    Li Yun only raised his head at this time. A beautiful face gave people a very comfortable feeling. There was no trace of resentment in his eyes, but a feeling of liberation from a new life. I saw him walking towards Su Yue step by step, standing at a distance of five or six steps in front of Su Yue, bent down and bowed deeply to Su Yue, and said in a deep voice: "Thank you for killing her, let I have been free! Thank you! But you must be careful, this person Zhu Wen will be reported by his teeth, and he will never let all of you go. You must be careful, or leave the base, although your strength Very strong, Zhu Wen is not your opponent, but if hundreds of Zhu Wen add up, you are not their opponent either." After speaking, he turned around and left without looking back.

    Susan looked at Su Yue with a worried look. She also saw Zhu Wen's eyes just now. The poisoned eyes shocked her heart. The eyes were too terrifying. She began to regret letting them go. Good and friendly. Among the daughters, she finally favored her daughters and let them go at first. The main reason was that she didn't want to cause more trouble to Su Yue. After all, if you kill someone in the base, you will be driven out of the base. Her daughter worked so hard to rush over from H City in Province F. It hasn't been two days since her birthday, so she was kicked out to suffer again.

    Thinking of this, I grabbed Su Yue's hand and said anxiously, "Yueyue, or we should kill them quickly, but we must destroy the corpses. Otherwise, they will be discovered, and they will be the enemy of the entire base government army. "

    Su Yue patted his mother's hand lightly, looked at the back of Zhu Wen and others, and sneered: "This base, I haven't paid attention to it. Zhu Wen and others must be killed, but they can't. Let them disappear in our house, and do it in other places. Mom, don’t worry! I won’t let you do anything! But you have to know that this is the end of the world, not before the end. A soft heart will only make people feel good. Die faster."

    Susan looked at Su Yue like this, and said with distress and helplessness: "Don't worry, mom knows. Although my mom is an ordinary person, she still doesn't want to hold you back. You will say later. What's the matter, my mother listens to you!"

    Su Yue finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her mother like this. She was really afraid that her mother would be too soft-hearted. It would be best if she could stand by her side and support herself. NS. Turning his head to say to Xu Jun, "You take a rest first, and my mother and I will go up first." After speaking, she took Susan to the room where she lived upstairs before. Of course, before going upstairs, she had mental strength. Already followed a few people trailing away.

    I saw Zeng Mei and Zhu Wen look gloomy together, and quickly walked in a certain direction. Su Yue directly pierced the minds of the two with mental power. The two suddenly opened their eyes and fell straight into the crowd. On the way. The people on the road, watching the two people suddenly fell to the ground and lost their breath, were frightened and panicked. Soldiers patrolling around found the situation here and hurried over.

    However, Li Yun walked in the other direction, and his mental strength followed him to a place like a slum. He walked into an old brick house that could collapse at any time. One of them was dressed in clothes. The dilapidated, thin woman heard the sound and greeted him directly. As soon as the two met, they hugged each other and wept bitterly. Then after a few words, they packed up, left the house, and walked towards the gate of the survivor’s base. Go, leave D province, and go in an unknown direction.

    Su Yue sighed when he saw this place. It was good that he had left the base and had his life back. However, it turns out that this Li Yun was forced to marry by Zhu Hua. Su Yue couldn't help but draw the corners of his mouth. Now in this world, there are still men who rob people as their husbands.

    Back to her boudoir, Su Yue frowned irritably when she looked at the traces of someone else's sleep. Susan knew what she was thinking when she saw Su Yue. She stretched out her finger and poked Su Yue's forehead, and said helplessly: "You, it's still the same, okay, don't frown, just like an old woman, wait Mom, wash all these and replace them for you."

    Su Yue took Susan to the sofa in the room, and said with a mysterious face: "Mom, these things, all the things in this room they use All the things that have been passed are thrown away. Your daughter has no money now, but other things are too much to use!"

    After that, under Susan's damn gaze, she kept taking out the sheets from the space. The quilt, pillows, etc. all the bedding came out, and didn't stop until the bed was full. After thinking about it, I took out skin care products and various clothing suitable for my mother from the space.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes