One

╔══════════════╗

Tony Stark.

Rich. Famous. Arrogant. Playboy. I could go on but everyone knew who he was. He was mostly known for being Iron Man and for saving the world from Thanos.

He had died on the battlefield after he snapped his fingers but thankfully, and weirdly, the circle thingy in his chest brought him back. Now I know I should have known what it was called but he knew that I never did care about his fancy words.

We were the complete opposites. He was ridiculously smart, charming and loved by most. Whereas me, I was reasonably smart, I could be charming but I tended to avoid people. I wasn't as social as he had hoped growing up but once the avengers started, he made sure I stayed out of the limelight and no one knew I existed.

He was worried that his enemies would find out about me and target me to get to him. I didn't mind because he wanted to keep me safe but on the other hand, I wanted to meet the avengers. I wanted to see what the big fuss was about them. Plus, whenever he did visit me he spoke highly of them. Even about the man who murdered our parents.

Sergeant James Barnes aka the Winter Soldier. A man who was ruined by HYDRA but thankfully 'cured'. Steve never gave up on him which showed how deep their friendship was. It reminded me of Rhodey and Tony. Great friends even when they bickered.

Not many people knew who I was and they had no idea that I lived in the same tower as them. Tony kept his family life quiet. Especially me. Morgan was known because she was his daughter but me, his sister, was a secret. Pepper knew of me. Natasha and Clint did. Plus, Steve found out when he spotted me running away from him.

At first, Tony was pissed off that I was found out but Steve was brilliant at keeping secrets and Nat didn't give a crap what Tony thought and came to visit me all the time. She became one of my closest friends and I told her everything and vice versa.

Then there was Steve. Mr Steve Rogers. Captain America.

Cute, charming, intelligent and respectful. Not to mention how hot he was. You'd have to be blind to not see how attractive he was. It was easy to make him blush. He had been out of practice with the ladies since he crashed and froze. He was over 100 and I'm sure he was still a virgin. Not that there was anything wrong with it but it confused me. He could have easily gotten with someone but he never did. His head was stuck in the 40s.

Not even Sharon Carter could get in his pants.

Nat and I used to laugh about how frustrated he got when she came around. Even after their little kiss, he didn't want anything more. As a joke, I offered myself up on a plate for him and he became a stuttering mess and had to leave the bar we were in. Although I would have been more than happy to jump into bed with him however my brother made a strict rule. No fucking or dating his friends or the avengers.

I enjoyed living in the tower. I had my own floor which was ridiculous in size but it was my own space. Tony gave me a library, an office and everything I needed. You had to know the code to get onto my floor or have a key card. Nat knew the code and had a card, the same with Steve. I'd wake up in the morning and the two of them would be in the living room watching movies on the big screen. It was nice. It made me feel less lonely.

I looked at the clock on the wall and knew it would be safe to go down to the main floor where the avengers hung out. Tony had thrown yet another party so I was allowed to leave my floor. I pulled my hoodie on and stuffed my feet into some fluffy socks, then headed down in the lift.

The floor was quiet and I pulled my hood up sliding forward on the floor and to the kitchen. Tony always had pots of ice cream hidden in his freezer and his was always better than mine.

"Yummy," I said pulling a tub out and was about to dig in when I heard a voice behind me.

"Who the hell are you?"

My heart dropped into my stomach and I turned around slowly to see the one person I never wanted to meet.

Bucky Barnes.

"Well? Who are you?"

"I'm...I'm no one," I said quietly and slowly edged my way out of the kitchen.

"Emily?" Tony said walking towards me with anger behind his eyes, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Bucky looked over at me then smirked, "Oh, I see. Were you one of his whores before-"

"Ew! How gross!" Tony and I said in unison and we pretended to throw up.

Tony took his glasses off and sighed, "Bucky, meet my sister, Emily. Emily, meet Bucky,"

"Sister?" Bucky's eyes went wide and I shuffled on my feet as his eyes drifted up and down my body.

"Hi," I said and his eyes moved away from my bare legs to my face.

"Hi," He said licking his lower lip and I gulped.

"Why are you down here?" Tony asked.

"I came to get ice cream," I said, "I thought it was safe. You have a party going on so...I needed ice cream,"

Tony sighed, "So much for keeping you a secret. But Bucky here doesn't do parties. I forgot to mention it to you. He's just gotten back from a mission,"

"Ah," I said, trying to run away "Well then, I will leave you to it. Night,"

"Hold up," Tony said grabbing my hood, "Since you're here, why don't you entertain the terminator?"

I frowned slightly and Bucky waved his metal arm at me, "Oh. Um, I don't know. I'd rather be alone,"

"Hm," Tony frowned at me, "It's either that or you get dressed and come to the party,"

"What sort of films do you like Mr Barnes?" I forced a smile and elbowed my brother in the gut.

Bucky smirked, "I'll watch anything you want to, Doll,"

Doll? God damn.

╚══════════════╝

A/N: Hi guys, so this is my first Avengers story so please don't be horrible. I know what happens in all the films but oops, I haven't seen the last ones all the way through.

This is MY take on the avengers. Tony didn't die (obviously) Steve didn't stay with Peggy etc. Obviously, this is set way after Endgame and I've not gotten round to watching the series yet. It's hard to find time with a 2-year-old.

You will learn more about Emily and who she is and all that. The story will contain fighting, violence and smut. There will be smut warnings so don't worry too much. Of course, there will be drama and love triangles.

Please be nice and don't be a silent reader.

Stay weird and fierce <33