Thirty-One

Slight smut

╔══════════════╗

Bucky

The bar was busy just as I had expected and the waiter took us to a booth in the far corner. I made Emily sit in between Steve and me, so she could look at what was going on. I made sure to book the table in the far corner so our backs were against the wall. The fire escape was a few paces to the right of us and the door to the kitchen was to the left. It was dimly lit in the bar and it was great.

It was a place I often went after a mission or if I needed time to escape, so the owners and bar staff knew me well. The waiter came back with my usual, beer for Steve and Emily was given a cocktail. One that I knew she would like. I knew she had strong feelings towards alcohol so I made sure the staff were aware. She wasn't going to have strong cocktails. I needed her relatively sober for what I had planned to do.

"I've never been here before," Emily said, pulling the straw into her mouth with her tongue. I saw it made Steve swallow hard and I had the same reaction. I was imagining it was my dick.

"It's a regular of mine," I said, gulping my drink down, "Hungry?"

"Starved," She smiled coyly at me and I waved the waitress over.

We ordered some food and I leant back in the booth, putting my arm behind her on the chair. I watched her as a small smile appeared on her face as she watched people dance around on the dancefloor.

"Did you want to dance?" I asked and she turned to look at me, "What?"

"You dance?"

"We were raised in the 20s and 30s, Emily," Steve chuckled, "It was a time for dancing,"

"I know that but I didn't think Bucky would dance,"

"He was the better dance," Steve said, drinking some beer, "He'd always try to get me to dance with dames, but they weren't comfortable dancing with a skinny, dweeb,"

"You weren't a dweeb," I rolled my eyes, "But yeah, I danced. Did you want a dance?"

"I...I don't dance," Emily muttered, "Thanks though,"

"Maybe later," I winked at her and pulled my arm from behind her, placing my hand on her thigh.

Emily shook her head with a smile, "I can see why you like coming here. It has a great atmosphere and the music is good,"

"How are you feeling, Emily?" Steve asked, leaning back in his seat. He glanced over at me and nodded slightly and I hid my smirk behind my glass, "After being finally introduced as Tony's sister?"

"It has been better than I thought," She said and I slowly ran my hand up and down her thigh, getting closer to her core every time, "It has been ok so far. But I'm glad I've got to meet everyone properly now,"

"Some more than others," I said and pressed my hand against her underwear. She jumped in her seat and stared at me with wide eyes, "Shh, Doll. We wouldn't want everyone to know what I'm doing, would you?"

Emily shook her head, "N-no but-"

"Keep talking, Princess," Steve said on the other side of her and he got closer to her, "Spread those legs for Bucky,"

"O-ok,"

"What was your favourite part about moving to New York?" Steve asked as I slipped her panties to the side.

I couldn't help but groan at how wet she was, "Fuck. You're so wet for us, Doll,"

"Mmm," Emily hummed and I ran my finger around her clit making her shake slightly.

"Answer his question's Doll," I said and she gasped loudly as my finger slowly slid inside her, "I want you to keep talking or we will punish you when we get home,"

"F-fuck," She groaned out and dropped her head back, but Steve forced it forward.

"Princess, don't bring attention to us. Behave yourself," Steve chuckled and picked his beer up.

"Answer. His. Question," I said lowly and pumped my finger, enjoying how wet she had become.

"New Y-York," She breathed out, "I-I don't know. Th-the people?"

"Is that it?" Steve asked.

"N-no," Emily said biting her bottom lip.

"If you don't answer the question," I said in her ear, "You don't get to cum,"

"Shit. O-ok," She said quickly, "The food is g-good, my brother is a-amazing and mmmy friends even b-better,"

"Here's your food guys!" The waitress popped up out of nowhere and Emily yelped when my fingers went in deeper, "Everything ok?"

"Yes," I said, "You made us jump,"

"Oh!" She laughed, "Well, enjoy the food guys,"

She walked off and I withdrew my fingers making Emily whimper. She looked at me with desperation spread on her face and I licked her arousal from my fingers.

"Yum," I whispered and kissed her quickly, "Now, eat,"

Emily's hands shook as she reached for her burger but she did as she was told. We ate in silence and my dick was rock hard. I needed to do something about it but I wasn't going to fuck her in the middle of the bar. Steve was the only person who was allowed to see her naked and getting fucked. Not to mention if someone took a photo, we'd be screwed.

A little while later, the waitress came back to clear the plates and give us more drinks.

Emily cleared her throat, "I have to use the bathroom,"

I grabbed her wrist and smirked up at her, "Use the disabled toilet at the far end of the hall. Don't even think about making yourself cum or you'll be in so much fucking trouble,"

Emily nodded and slid across Steve's lap to rush to the toilet.

"Are we following her?" Steve asked.

"What a stupid fucking question," I said, dropping money onto the table. I waved the waitress over and I took the lead to the hall, "Gotta keep her safe haven't we?"

Steve chuckled and put his hands in his pockets, "Am I keeping watch?"

"Or you can stand and watch," I smirked and I saw his cheeks go red, "Steve, really? You've seen me fuck her and vice versa. You've seen my god damn dick, why are you going shy now?"

"We are in public!" He hissed quietly, "What happens if we get caught?"

I rolled my eyes, "Live a little, buddy. There are no cameras down here and trust me, no one uses this toilet. So, are you going to stand outside or join us?"

Steve chewed his lip slightly and looked around to see if anyone was around, "I don't know Bucky."

I tapped his chest twice and nodded, "Then you can stand outside. I know she's trying to cum right now and she needs a spanking,"

╚══════════════╝