Seventy-Four

╔══════════════╗

Bucky

It had been a few hours and Emily still hadn't come back home. I checked the cameras and saw her escape the building with Loki. Panic had set in and I started to think that she was having a fling with Loki but Thor told me to shut the hell up and Nat punched me.

I was chewing my bottom lip and it had become sore. Steve was tapping his foot and we were clearly annoying everyone.

"If you don't stop tapping your foot I am going to rip it off," Clint said, "Stop worrying so much. Loki is with her,"

"That's the problem!" Steve said, "I don't trust him around her,"

"Loki isn't going to do anything but keep her company and protect her," Thor said, "If something has happened then we would know about it. My brother isn't stupid and neither is Emily,"

"If you're that worried," Tony said, "She is in the elevator. Almost to this floor,"

I looked over my should as the doors opened and a string of curse words shot out of my mouth as I jumped over the sofa and to Emily.

"What the fuck happened?"

Emily grinned, but blood dripped from the corner of her mouth, "Loki and I had some fun,"

"I wouldn't call that fun, my darling," Loki said, wincing as he walked further into the room.

"What happened?!"

"Alright. Keep your knickers on," Emily rolled her eyes and grimaced, "Ouch. That hurt,"

"Emily Stark," Tony said.

Emily dropped onto the sofa, "Loki and I were doing bestie things. Shopping, talking and flirting. You know. The normal. I was hungry so we went to eat junk food. I was ordering when something was smashed against the back of my head, dropping me. Loki turned around and got sucker punched,"

"By who?"

"I'm getting to that but you gotta hear the good shit first," She chuckled, "Safe to say we were pissed. Imagine sucker punching a god and a queen?"

"I'm worried to ask,"

"Anyway, I got up and saw that we were surrounded. Time to bring out the knives and punches. Loki took on three and I took on the other three when in came Roman," Emily shook her head, "That bastard looked crazy. Like he hadn't taken his anti-psychotics in months. I can't fully remember what happened but we fought and then we put him in the boot,"

"Boot?" I frowned.

"Oh jeez. I forget you Americans don't understand English lingo sometimes," Emily said and smiled, "The trunk,"

"Wait," Tony said, "Roman is in the back of your car?"

"That's what I just said,"

Tony got to his feet and everyone followed him out apart from Emily and Loki.

"I'm going to my room," Loki said and took Emily's hand, kissing the back of it, "It was an honour fighting beside you my queen,"