Seventy-Five

╔══════════════╗

Steve

"She's right," I said, "We should have thought about the proposal properly,"

Bucky scoffed, "I know. One dick in her ass and one dick in her pussy. Why didn't we fucking think!?"

"We love her,"

"We do," Bucky sighed, "She's going to make us pay for that. I'm not looking forward to it,"

Emily

"I am so going to make them pay for that," I said punching my hand, "Watch this space, bestie. I'm going to fucking make them suffer,"

Loki sighed, "Darling, the more you talk like that, the more you make me wish you were mine,"

"Oh, shut it," I laughed and Tony came out of Roman's cage, "What has he said?"

"Slight problem,"

"He is dead?"

"Not quite," Tony said, "But he can't speak and Bruce said he is brain dead,"

I laughed nervously as Loki cleared his throat, "I wonder what happened,"

"You tell me,"

"Ok. He attacked first. I attacked second and Loki may have scrambled his brain to stop him from choking me,"

"That's a lie. You didn't have those choke marks when you got back," Tony folded his arms, "What did you do?"

"Beat the shit out of him, cut his voice box and Loki scrambled his brain," I shrugged, "What's he going to do? Sue me?"

Tony tried to hide a smile but it didn't work, "He is being sent to the raft and Bruce said there is no chance that he will be normal again,"

"Good," Loki said.

"Right. What is going on? You two are buddy-buddy and it's weird,"

"You're just jealous that I have a God as a best friend," I threw my arms around Loki who just sighed, "Tony...did the boys tell you how they proposed?"

Tony shook his head, "Not my business and you told me,"

"Oh. Yeah," I said, "What...what do you think I should do?"

"Make them pay for proposing like that. Who proposes after screwing?"

"Don't forget one in the butt and one in the-"

"Whoa!" Tony yelled and covered his ears, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus Christ!"

I laughed as he walked away and Loki cleared his throat, "You're right. Not the time to mess around,"