Two

╔══════════════╗

I glared at Tony as I walked past him with Bucky close on my heels. The lift opened and we stepped inside heading to my floor in silence. I could feel Bucky watching me but I chose to ignore it.

"You live here?" Bucky asked as the doors opened and I nodded, "I thought this floor belonged to Tony. That's why we didn't have access to it,"

"Technically this does belong to Tony but yes. I live here,"

"With your boyfriend?" Bucky asked picking a photo up and I snatched it away from him making him chuckle, "Is that a no then?"

"Please don't touch my stuff and no. Tony doesn't let my boyfriend come here. He doesn't...they don't get on,"

"Huh," Bucky said and made his way to my living room and he nodded, "Your TV is better than mine,"

"I get what I want pretty much," I shrugged, "If it keeps me quiet,"

"I have a question," He said sitting down, "You don't look anything like Tony and you don't have an American accent,"

I sighed not wanting to go into much detail about my personal life, "I'm adopted. I'm originally from London but dad, Howard Stark, found me at an orphanage and took me home with him,"

"Fair enough," He said and carried on looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing," He smirked, "I can see why he kept you a secret,"

"To keep me safe from his enemies,"

"That too, Doll," Bucky chuckled, "Who else knows you and Tony are siblings?"

I sighed, "Nat, Clint and Steve. Obviously Pepper,"

"Steve knows about you?" He said, "And the punk didn't tell me,"

"He was told not to. Tony made it very clear that I was to remain a secret," I said, "Look, did you want to watch a film or did you want to leave?"

"Nu-uh," Bucky said putting his hands behind his head and placing his feet on the coffee table, "I'm not going anywhere, Emily. Now I know you exist, I think I'll stick around,"

"You talk more than Steve mentioned," I said under my breath.

"I'm interested in you, Emily," He said grinning at me, "You can be my next mission,"

I woke up the next morning with my phone ringing. I let out a sigh and answered it.

"About time you answered girl,"

"Morning Nat. What's up?"

"A little birdy mentioned you met the terminator and I bumped into him this morning. He had a big grin on his face so I am assuming you two fucked,"

"You assumed wrong," I said climbing out of bed and I stretched my arm above my head, "I have a boyfriend and we didn't fuck. In fact, we argued,"

"About what?"

"Everything. I'm his next mission apparently,"

"Interesting. Very interesting. Anyway, come out of your room. I'm tired of waiting for you," Nat said and hung up on me.

I left my bedroom to find her sprawled out on my sofa throwing cookies into her mouth.

"Don't eat them all," I said sitting on her legs, "Why are you here?"

"I was bored and wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping?" She said, "You need to get out of the tower for once,"

"True. Alright. I'll get dressed and come with you,"

I quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun then got dressed in black skinny jeans with the knee ripped out, and a grey top that sat just below my belly button. Nat threw my trainers to me and I grabbed my leather jacket.

"You know that no one would care if you fucked Bucky, right?" She grinned as we stepped into the lift, "No one likes your boyfriend anyway,"

"I'm not a cheat,"

"But he is," Nat shrugged, "You know I love you and I don't like seeing you cry every time you find out he has been with some other girl. You can do so much better than him,"

I sighed, "I know but...I guess it's hard. We have been together for years and he always makes it up to me,"

"Huh," Nat scoffed, "Of course, he does. He does it because he likes to control you and he knows you will take him back. If I was you, I'd bring out the fighting skills and kick his ass,"

I smiled and shrugged, "Maybe when it gets too much,"

"I don't understand!" Nat exclaimed as we reached the basement full of cars, "You let him come crawling back every time, knowing that his dick has been in some other girls vagina or asshole."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Nat, it's ok. It is going to sound confusing and I do understand that, but he hasn't done it in about a year,"

"That you know of,"

"I know when he is lying," I winked at her, "I learnt from the best,"

"That doesn't mean shit," Nat laughed, "Your boyfriend is a jackass and is cheating on you and you want to stay with him? Of course, I'm going to be confused,"

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you?"

A voice said from behind us and we turned around. I let out an annoyed sigh at the sight of Bucky standing by a bike.

"That is none of your concern," I muttered.

Bucky wiped some oil on the cloth in his hands and walked over to us, "Well, if your boyfriend is treating you like shit, of course, it is going to be my concern,"

Nat giggled slightly beside me and I elbowed her, "Why?"

Bucky smirked, "Because he clearly doesn't know how to treat you, Doll,"

I glared at Nat who quickly turned away from me biting into her lower lip to to stop herself from smiling, "And you do?"

"If you gave me the chance. I could show you how a real man treats his girl,"

"I'm not your girl and I will never be your girl," I said, "But...thanks for your input. Nat and I need to go now. Have fun with your bike,"

"Come on girl," Nat said still smiling, "Let's go shopping before your brother realises you are out and about,"

Bucky winked at me and I felt my cheeks burn.

Emily. You have a boyfriend...he might not be the best but you still have one.

Behave yourself.

╚══════════════╝