Twenty-Seven

Sexual content

╔══════════════╗

There was an annoying buzz coming from my bedside table, making me groan and part my eyes slightly. I blinked away my sleep and looked down to see Steve's arm and Bucky's metal arm thrown over my stomach. My heart skipped a beat and I bit into my bottom lip remembering how hot the threesome was.

I felt my body burn once again and I rubbed my legs together trying to get some friction and Bucky's hand tightened on my waist.

"Needy little thing aren't you?" He whispered in my ear and I looked up at him, "Roll onto your side, Doll,"

I carefully turned to face Steve who was still sleeping and Bucky rain his metal fingers under my shirt. I bit into my lip as he twirled my nipple around in his fingers. I had to swallow my moan and he kissed the base of my neck, making me close my eyes and almost melt into Bucky's naked body.

"Open your eyes, Doll," He whispered, "I want you to look at Steve while I fuck you,"

Bucky used his knee to part my legs and I felt his dick brush against my very sensitive core. I sucked in a deep breath and he massaged my breast, his dick slowly entering me. I whimpered through the sharp pain and burn.

"I'll be gentle, Doll," He groaned quietly, "But fuck, you are still so tight and wet,"

Bucky rolled his hips against me slowly, making me shiver with pleasure. I reached behind me and gripped his hair as he thrust into me. Steve let out a small sigh as he started to wake up and my eyes went wide wondering how he would react.

"Ah!" I whimpered quietly and Bucky slipped his metal hand around my throat making me gasp.

"Keep your eyes open," He growled and Steve's eyes snapped open.

"What the-," He said and his eyes darkened as he saw what was happening, "Holy shit,"

Bucky's fingers tightened around my neck making my breath catch and I parted my lips as he sped up slightly, "Sorry, Doll. I can't hold back,"

"O-ok!" I grunted slightly and he snapped his hips into me as fast as he could, "Fuck!"

"Ugh, shit. You feel so good. It's like my dick was made for you,"

I stared at Steve as he slipped his hand between my legs and I whimpered once he used two fingers to play with my clit.

"She's so wet," He groaned and his other hand began to pump his dick, making it harder, "I can't wait to fuck you again,"

"I-I," I choked out as Bucky squeezed harder and my climax hit me. I arched my back and Bucky fucked me harder, with Steve rubbing my clit faster. I wasn't sure if I was breathing but I briefly heard Bucky curse behind me and he released my neck, "Yes! Oh, B-Bucky!"

"Oh, Doll," Bucky breathed heavily in my ear, "So fucking perfect,"

"My turn," Steve smirked and I yelped when he spun me around, pressing my body against the mattress. He moved behind me and lifted my ass slightly before forcing his dick inside me. I moaned loudly at the new burn as he began to fuck me.

Bucky held my hair at the base of my head and yanked it back. I could barely take a deep breath as Steve fucked me. The pleasure was intense and I was still sensitive after last night and from my most recent orgasm from Bucky.

"This will be quick," Steve said, pressing his body against mine, "I need you to cum again, princess. Come on. Cum for me,"

That was all it took. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I came hard on his cock and Steve wrapped his arm around my neck, ramming himself inside hard. I grunted as he rode out both our orgasms.

"Such a good girl," Steve whispered in my ear and pulled out, making me wince in pain. He dropped to my side and Bucky agreed with him.

"Stay here. I'll get a cloth," Bucky said pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

"Sure," I said and Steve ran his hand over my bare ass, "What time is it?"

"No idea," Steve mumbled and reached over me to check my phone, "O-oh,"

"That doesn't sound good," Bucky said and I jumped away from Bucky as he rubbed my pussy with a damp cloth, "Sorry. I know you're sore but I need to clean you up,"

"You have a lot of missed calls from Tony, a few from Nat and a few messages from Jared,"

"What the fuck does that asshole want?" Bucky muttered.

"It is also gone midday,"

"Miss Stark," F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice made us all jump, "I'm sorry but Mr Stark is on the way to your floor. He overrode your request,"

My eyes went wide and I jumped to my feet ignoring the searing pain shooting between my legs.

"Ow, fuck," I said. I barely could walk but I rushed into my walk-in wardrobe and yanked on clean underwear, booty shorts and a black sports bra. I stumbled back out as the boys were throwing their clothes on.

"Emily?" I heard Tony yell.

"Fuck," I hissed out, "Get in there!"

Bucky and Steve rushed into my walk-in wardrobe and I tossed their shoes in after them, closing the door. I ran over to my windows and threw them open hoping that the smell of sex would disappear.

Tony knocked on my door and I opened it, staring at him, "Emily,"

"T-Tony," I said, clearing my throat, "Can I help you?"

Tony frowned at me, "What is wrong and what were you doing? You are bright red,"

"I was about to get in the shower. What do you want?"

"We need to talk," He sighed, "It's important,"

"Ok. We can talk," I said, "Um, right now?"

"Now would be better than later,"

"Can-can I at least get dressed?"

"Actually, yes," Tony said, "Can you try to wear more clothes around the tower? I don't like you wearing so little,"

I laughed awkwardly and patted his chest, "Don't worry. I'm not naked,"

"And no fucker in this tower will ever see you naked," Tony said pointing at me, "Or they will have me to deal with. Now, hurry up and get that ass dressed."

"Got ya!" I said and waved at Tony until the lift doors closed on him, "Shit. Fuck. Ball bags. What a load of shit!"

"Language!" I heard Steve call from the wardrobe.

I groaned and I felt Bucky hug me from behind. He was laughing and he turned me around to look at Steve who was smirking at me.

"So," He said, "I suppose we have to be very careful now,"

"You think?" I exclaimed, "My god. Tony's head will explode if he ever found out that I've had sex with you and Bucky,"

"You have to admit that the threesome was pretty hot," Bucky said and Steve hugged me, with Bucky still holding me tightly, "It wasn't weird to see my best mate fuck you and have you suck his dick,"

"It turned me on even more," Steve said, kissing the base of my neck, "But I agree with Buck. Seeing you suck him off was...intense,"

I swallowed hard as Bucky kissed the other side of my neck and I had to push them away from me, "Behave. Now is not the time. You need to leave and I need to shower,"

"Doll, why can't we just shower with you?"

"Nope!" I said jumping away from his grabbing hands, making them laugh, "Get your asses out of here and don't get caught,"

"Whatever you say, Princess," Steve chuckled and walked out of the room with Bucky following him.

Well...I was fucked and not just physically.

╚══════════════╝

Belonging to me [[Bucky Barnes x Oc x Steve Rogers ]] 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें