Seventy-Nine

╔══════════════╗

I was going to kill him.

I could see the headlines flashing through my head and me on the front page with a big grin on my face...horny pregnant woman kills husband-to-be for teasing her with his naked body.

I was 8 months pregnant, not invalid. Bucky and Steve hadn't touched me for months and I was getting even more frustrated. They were parading themselves around like a damn snack with no care in the world and not even a second glance at me.

They didn't touch me the way I wanted them to when they helped me shower and even when I begged them to help me shave! Nothing. I was tempted to fuck someone else just to get some sort of release because a damn toy wasn't doing the job.

"What's up, Pumpkin?" Nat said and I glared at her, "Ah, the boys aren't giving you a good time,"

"I'm going to explode. What is wrong with me?" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air, "Is it because I'm pregnant and they don't find me attractive anymore? Or is it because they are worried they will break me? I've spoken to my doctor and sex is ok!"

Nat laughed, "Have you spoken to them about it?"

"I've tried," I mumbled, " But I get tongue-tied every time I see them. I'm sure they are walking around with no clothes on purpose,"

"Probably," 

"And damn it! I can't keep feeling like this!"

"Hey girls," Steve said walking into my living space in a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, hanging low on his hips, "Are you hungry, Princess? And Nat,"

I held back a frustrated growl and I looked at Nat who lifted her eyebrow. She knew he was doing it on purpose and it was only a matter of time until I pounced on him.

"I'm having dinner with Bruce later," Nat said, "I'm good,"

"Princess?"

"I'm hungry," I said and muttered under my breath, "But not for food,"

"Steve!" Bucky called and walked into the room wearing something similar to Steve, "I can't find-oh, hey Doll. And Nat,"

"That does it!" I said, struggling to get to my feet, "You two are both fucking bastards and I hate you!"

"Um, what?"

"Fuck you!" I said stomping out of the room.

"What just happened?" Steve asked.

I slammed my bedroom door and sat on my bed, folding my arms in a huff. Pregnancy hormones were a bitch but so was my damn horniness. Now don't get me wrong, before I was pregnant I was almost begging for a good fuck but being pregnant was something else. I almost wanted them to be inside me every second of the day.

"Doll?" Bucky said, opening the door.

"No. Fuck off,"

"What's wrong?" Steve asked.

"No. I told you both to fuck off!"

"Don't be a brat and talk to us," Steve said walking in front of me.

"I'm not being a brat," I said, "You are. Bucky as well."

"I don't understand," Bucky said, with a frown.

"You don't?" I asked and they nodded, "Alright. Fine. I'll tell you. You are both a fucking tease with your parading around with your God-like bodies and pure sex appeal. You walk around naked like I'm not there and you don't seem to give a shit about how that makes me feel!"

"You don't want to see us naked?" Steve asked.

"No! I want you to be naked and fucking me!" I snapped, "I've practically begged you to touch me or do something and you've ignored me. I am a horny bitch and you aren't doing anything about it,"

Steve and Bucky glanced at each other before looking back at me.

"But you're pregnant," Bucky said, "It won't be good for the baby if-"

"Oh fuck off with your old fashion views, old man," I said standing up, "Times have changed. I've spoken to my doctor and it is ok to have sex! With both of you. At the same time. So are you going to keep your pregnant fiancee happy or am I going to find another man to help me out?"

"I think the fuck not," Steve said.

"Then do something about it!" I said, folding my arms under my breasts and their eyes zeroed in on them, "You always look but you don't touch. Hell, when we shower you don't touch me. How is that fair? Am I not attractive anymore? Is that it?"

"Emily, you're being ridiculous," Bucky said, "I've never seen you look so fucking sexy before. You're perfect but...we are worried that we will hurt you and the baby,"

"You won't hurt me or the baby," I said, "Are you going to sort me out or what?"

Steve sighed, "I'm glad you spoke to us,"

"Are you?"

"Yeah," Steve said, his face going red in the face, "I was really close to telling Bucky to help me out,"

"God damn," I said, letting out a shaky breath.

"And...I kinda almost did the same," Bucky said, looking at the wall.

"Do it," I said, "Holy shit. Forget about me! Do it!"

"I don't think so, Doll," Bucky said, dragging me into his body, "You've begged us and we will help you out,"

"I could last a few more minutes if I get to see that,"

"You should have kept your mouth shut," Steve smirked and I groaned, "It won't ever happen,"

"Yes. It will," I said, "Our wedding night. We all have to consummate the marriage,"

"What?" They both said.

"Yup!" I grinned, "Not only will you be having your wicked way with me, but you have to do something together,"

"That wasn't part of the deal!"

"Ok," Steve said, "You're being a brat now,"

"I don't even care," I laughed as Bucky's hand wrapped around my throat, "What's wrong Sargeant? Is the thought of you fucking Steve turning you on?"

Bucky squeezed my throat slightly, "You're not going to be sitting down for a week straight, Doll,"

I smirked, "Neither is Steve when you fuck him,"

"That does it!" Steve said, smacking my ass, "Strip. Now. Then get into the middle of the bed and spread your legs. Do you want to play like that? Then we will as well,"

"Yes, Captain," I grinned and Bucky let me go. I slowly pulled my top over my head and I heard them groan when they noticed I wasn't wearing a bra. They hurt too much and I couldn't be bothered to find my pregnancy bra, "After the baby is born, these aren't yours,"

"The hell they aren't," Bucky said, "Be a good girl and do as you're told. Lay back on the bed and let your Captain have fun,"

I shivered in excitement and almost jumped onto the bed. But my belly was in the way so Bucky helped me on.

"Lay back, Princess," Steve said crawling between my legs.

Holy shit was this going to be fun.

Maybe I should wind them up more often.

╚══════════════╝