Twenty-Five

╔══════════════╗

Thor, Loki and Sam had gone to bed around 2 in the morning. Wanda was falling asleep beside me and I was a giggling drunk. Nat was whispering dirty things to me and I was doing the same to her. The game had heated up to the point where I wanted to strip for Bucky and Steve. I had kissed everyone apart from Thor and I was kinda turned on.

I had no idea what a simple game of truth and dare could do to me.

"Ok, ladies," Steve said, "You know we can hear what you are saying, right?"

"It is rude to listen," I said, holding Nat tightly, "A gentleman never listens to a ladies conversation,"

"Where are the ladies?" Bucky muttered and I threw a cushion at him, "Whoops. Did you hear that?"

"I'm going to bed," I stood up and pulled Nat up, "Come on baby. Let's go have fun,"

Nat laughed and hugged me, "I'll be having fun with Bruce,"

"No fucking way!" I squealed, "Seriously?"

"Well, duh. He messaged me and say's his bed is cold without me," She winked at me, "Wanda, time for bed sweetheart,"

"Mmm," Wanda got to her feet and hugged me before letting Nat lead her out.

I looked around the room, "Should we tidy up?"

"No," Bucky said and I glanced at him, "We need to finish our game,"

"Now?"

"I have a few more things to ask but Tony has cameras...oh shit. If he looks at them in the morning he is going to see everyone fucking kissing you!"

"Meh. Not to worry," I said, "F.R.I.D.A.Y, wipe the video of truth and dare. Don't let Tony find out what happened,"

"Of course, Miss Stark. Done,"

"Thank you!" I said, brightly, "Well, it has been a lovely evening boy's, but it's time I take my butt to bed,"

I kicked my heels off and hung them over my fingers. I blew them a kiss and almost ran to the lift. The doors closed before they could get to me but I knew full well they would be up in a few minutes. Which gave me enough time to clean my shit up.

I went into my room singing to myself, and I put my makeup bag away followed by the clothes that had been tossed around the room. I went into my walk-in wardrobe and put my heels away, then grabbed a pair of yoga shorts and a baggy top that I had stolen from Bucky. He still didn't know that I took one but that would soon change.

As I went to strip from my dress, I heard movement behind me and I jumped when Bucky came into view.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all, Doll," He said, "Bedroom. Now,"

"So demanding," I couldn't help but giggle and I went into the bedroom to see Steve sitting on the edge of my bed, "Ok. Are you really carrying on the game?"

"Yeah," Steve shrugged, "It was his idea, Emily. I'm not tired and I have some of the alcohol Thor gave to me. If you are up for a drinking game?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Steve Rogers?" I smirked.

"Let's play," Bucky said in my ear, "Are you up for it?"

"Do I have a choice?" I said, trying not to shiver at his breath on my neck.

"No, Doll. You don't,"

"Ah, fuck it," I sighed and told F.R.I.D.A.Y to put my floor on lockdown. I didn't want Nat barging in on me in the morning. I would probably have a hangover and I liked to sleep all day after drinking.

I crawled onto the bed and leant against the headboards, crossing my legs at my ankles. Bucky and Steve got comfy on the bed as well and I lifted my eyebrows.

"Well? Who is first?" I asked and Steve handed me a beer, "Thank you,"

"I'm pulling out one of my cards," Bucky said and I felt my heart skip a beat. I knew exactly what he was going to ask. It had been a question I was asked frequently but refused to answer.

"Ok,"

"The threesome. Who were the people you were thinking about?" Bucky smiled at me, "You can't back out of this one, Doll,"

I groaned and covered my face, "Why did I even answer that question in the first place? Steve, this is your fault. It is hard to say no to your face,"

"Are you going to answer it?" Steve asked.

"What if I don't answer it?" I asked, dropping my hands.

"The next dare will be... let's say...intense," Bucky shrugged, "It's your choice, Doll. No judgement from me or Steve,"

"I am curious," Steve said, poking the bare skin on my thigh, "Are you going to answer?"

I bit into my bottom lip, feeling my face burn. I closed my eyes and pointed at both of them before trying to hide my face with my pillow.

"No shit," Bucky breathed out. The bed shifted and Bucky grabbed my ankles, yanking me down the bed. I yelped out in surprise ant the pillow was thrown away from me. He sat across my thighs staring down at me, his eyes dark and full of need, "Did you hear that Steve? She wants to have a threesome with us,"

"No!" I exclaimed, looking between them, "I said I had thought about it!"

"Same thing, princess," Steve said and my stomach burned.

Princess. He just called me princess.

"Truth or dare, Doll?" Bucky said and my heart began to race.

"W-what? It's my turn,"

Bucky grinned, "I've changed my mind. Truth. Or. Dare?"

"I-I don't know,"

Holy fucking mother of all things unholy. How was this turning me on so much? I knew the alcohol didn't help but I was sober enough to know what I was doing and saying. I was almost a fucking puddle under Bucky and it needed some sort of release. I held back a groan when he shifted on my leg and I stared at them with wide eyes.

"Well?" Steve asked, running his finger down the edge of my breasts, sending shivers through my body, "We need an answer,"

"O-Ok," I gulped, "Dare. I chose dare,"

"Good girl," Bucky whispered, "Steve and I have been talking. About you, of course. I know how you keep offering yourself on a plate so Steve can finally have sex, so, what would you say if I dared you to fuck him?"

Oh lord. I was going to hell and Satan would be my new boss.

"I..." I licked my dry lips, "W-with you in h-here?"

"Oh, Doll," Bucky laughed darkly, "Who said that Steve was the only one to taste you tonight?"

╚══════════════╝