Sixty-Three

╔══════════════╗

Tony didn't allow me anywhere near the cells where they were keeping the boys. Apparently, I was too unstable to have a civil conversation with them. 

Tony was talking out of his ass.

Unstable? Wrong. Angry? Very.

I don't think he quite understood what they put me through and how much pain I suffered throughout the years. I finally had them under one roof and I wanted to know why I was so special to Roman. There were other people out there with the serum in their veins but he seemed so fascinated with me. I had started to think because Roman was a paedophile and liked the children a little too much.

I sighed and rubbed my face, "How long are you going to keep me locked up in here?"

"Until you control your anger," Loki said, turning the page to his book.

"I wasn't talking to you. You are locked in here with me,"

Loki chuckled, "Correct,"

"Steve!" I said, hitting the glass, "Are you going to talk to me yet?"

Steve looked at me but then turned his back again.

"Ok. Buck? James? Jimbo?" I said and Bucky rolled his eyes and walked over to the glass. He lifted his eyebrows, "I don't know why he is so angry at me. I did what everyone wanted to do. I just got in there first,"

"Doll, you killed him before we could get any information,"

"You didn't need information from him. Andrew couldn't even spell his name," I sighed and Bucky smiled, "Look, I'm sorry for killing him but you have no idea what he did to me. I still have to live with that. Steve, you need to understand that. Please talk to me. Don't be angry at me,"

"You should start talking to her, Captain," Loki said from behind me, "She is beginning to annoy me and I'd rather be in my cell in silence,"

"It's your fault you are in there," Steve said, "I'm talking to both of you. Why do you never think of the consequences, Emily?"

I sighed, "I'm not sorry for shooting him. In fact, I wish I shot him more than once. You need to understand that he deserved it,"

"Steve," Bucky said, "He hurt her in more ways than we could possibly imagine. Give her a break and look at her,"

"I don't want to give in," Steve muttered, "I can't let her get away with it,"

"I'll get my tits out," I said.

"No. I won't look,"

"Hey, Loki?"

"Yes, darling?" Loki said as I turned to face him.

"Did you want to see them as Steve doesn't?"

"I beg your pardon?" Loki frowned and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged out of the cell and pushed against the wall, "Things have taken a turn for the best,"