Seventy-Two

╔══════════════╗

My mouth was parted as I tried to breathe as calmly as I could. The silk blindfold was cool and soft on my heated skin and my heart was thumping hard in my chest.

Partly from nervousness but mostly from excitement. My blood was pounding through my body and throbbing in my ears. Bucky and Steve hadn't touched me or spoken to me since they put the blindfold on.

Bucky had tied my hands together at the wrists with something soft and Steve had painfully slowly pulled me out of my clothes. I was lying on my bed butt naked with my hands tied to my bed frame.

I knew they were still in the room because I could hear them breathing and opening drinks. I promised I'd be a good girl but my god did I want to act like a fucking brat so they'd do something to me. At that point, I didn't care if they edged me or spanked my ass till it was red raw.

I whimpered and rubbed my thighs together, earning a tut from one of the boys. A cool finger ran down the centre of my body and I jerked in surprise.

"Be a good girl," Bucky said quietly, "And you get rewarded,"

"Be a bad girl and you get punished," Steve said as his hand slipped between my legs, "Ah, always so wet for us,"

I bit into my bottom lip as one of his middle fingers pushed inside me. I didn't want to make a noise because they'd stop. I'd already learnt that the hard way.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Bucky asked and I nodded, "I need words, Doll,"

"I'll be good," I whispered, "I swear I'll be good,"

"Alright,"

I threw my head back when one of the boys slammed their dick inside, my breath catching and I let out a loud groan.

"Fuck," Steve hissed out, "So wet for us,"

"Open wide, Doll," Bucky said and the bed dipped beside me. He didn't need to tell me twice and he groaned as I managed to deep-throat him in my position, "Good girl,"

Steve shifted and lifted my hips up and I cried out against Bucky's dick. The angle was intense and slightly painful. Luckily it didn't last long and I was just a moaning mess beneath them. Tears were soaking into the blindfold and I was close to reaching my orgasm.

"Princess, don't you dare fucking cum," Steve grunted slightly and I tensed trying to control myself. He let out a groan as he came and seconds later I choked slightly as Bucky reached his climax.

"Swallow every last drop, Doll," Bucky breathed out.

I took in a large breath of air when Bucky removed himself and gasped as Steve did the same. My face was wet with tears and I struggled against the restraints.

"I...please let my arms go," I whispered and they were quick to undo the knots. I pulled my arms to my chest and rolled onto my side breathing heavily.

The blindfold was ripped off my face and I didn't open my eyes.

"Shit," Bucky said, "Emily, look at me. Are you ok? Did we push too far?"

I shook my head.

"I need words. Are you ok?"

"I'm better than ok. But I'm frustrated,"

Steve chuckled, "You're a good girl,"

"Stop with the good girl, bullshit," I laughed out and Bucky smacked my ass with his metal hand and I opened an eye, "Carry on with that Sergeant and I may have to act like a brat,"

"Well, I do love a bratty Emily," He smirked and laid down in front of me. Steve pressed himself against my back, his fingers groping my ass.

"I agree," Steve said nibbling on my neck, "I love Emily being a brat,"

"Hmm? You do?" I grinned, "Then maybe I should be a- ow! Steve! Don't bite so hard,"

"Steve?" He said, his fingers digging into my ass, "I think you mean, Captain,"

"Oh, dear. Is the poor Captain hurt I'm not using his proper name?" I smirked and Bucky placed his metal hand around my throat, "Is the Sergeant's butt hurt as well?"

They both groaned slightly and I almost shivered.

They really did like me being a brat.

"Do you want to be butt hurt?" Steve whispered into my ear and his finger pressed against my ass making me jerk forward, "Because, my love, that can be arranged,"

"Captain America doing anal? Who would have thought?" I said quietly as his finger forced itself inside, "Not very gentlemanly is it now?"

"Doll, watch your mouth," Bucky said, "Carry on and you won't get to cum,"

"Oh really?" I smirked and I saw him struggle to hold back his grin, "And what are you going to do about it if I do?"

"Ok," He nodded, "Let's do it your way. If you want to act like a brat, we are going to fuck you like one,"

I yelped as Steve rolled me onto his chest facing the ceiling and his dick was pressed against my ass. My heart was pounding with excitement and Bucky knelt between our legs.

My eyes went wide as Steve lifted me and dropped me onto his dick. The pain in my ass sent shivers through my body but I didn't have time to think about it because Bucky was pushing himself inside as well.

I had sex like this with them before...once but it still felt fucking amazing. I bit into my lower lip as they both began to thrust and I was a mess. My orgasm was going to hit me much faster than I had hoped and the moment it did, I threw my head back almost hitting Steve in the face and I cried out their names.

"You didn't ask permission," Steve said.

"F-fuck you," I grunted and held onto Bucky's shoulders as their thrusting became faster and harder, "H-hah, yes. Right th-there!"

"You feel so good, Doll," Bucky said kissing me hard, "I'm going to need another one from you,"

"I...can't,"

"You can," Steve said, rubbing his fingers against my clit. I almost jerked away from them and electric shocks flooded my body, "Come on. Be a good girl for us and cum again,"

My bottom lip trembled and whatever they were doing, worked. I squeezed my eyes shut and my orgasm hit me like a goddamn train. Even with my eyes shut I could see stars and they both groaned, slamming inside once more as they finished.

Bucky was the first to move and I collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily.

"Shit," Steve said, "You soaked us,"

I didn't have the energy to move or talk but I trusted what they said.

"Time to clean you up, Doll," Bucky said and lifted me into his arms. I was half asleep as they showered me, dressed me and put me back into bed.

But my eyes shot open when they spoke again.

"Marry us,"

╚══════════════╝