Epilogue

╔══════════════╗

Who knew having three kids was this exhausting? And I wasn't including my two husbands. They were just as bad as the children but even more so because I went to bed with them every night.

Shortly after Sarah was born, Tony said we had to move out and be a proper family. The house he sent me to for 6 months to get away from Steve and Bucky was now ours. I had him decorate and add extra rooms for us. Not to mention I forced him to build us a pool and a gym. He couldn't say no to me when he had Sarah in his arms. The bedroom Bucky was shot in, was now a walk-in wardrobe for the three of us. I didn't want to sleep in a room knowing that Bucky had almost been killed in it.

It had taken a while to make the house ours but we were secluded from everyone, the cameras inside the house were removed and the fence surrounding us kept people out. It was our perfect little house and having my hubby's help, made it feel like home. There was nothing I would have changed about it. We had family pictures everywhere, photos of the boys when they were in the Army and before the Army. Steve hated having a scrawny version of himself on the wall, but I loved it. I had never seen him look so adorable before. There were loads of me and my family as well. My parents, me and Tony. Me and Tony. I never thought that I'd have a family like this but I had come so far. We deserved to have some peace in our lives.

I was sprawled out on a beach towel in the middle of the lawn catching as much sun as I possibly could before the kids and husbands came back to annoy me. I had finally managed to get 2 hours alone but I knew they would be back soon.

Sure enough, I heard the big yell of my two youngest boys and then out they all came, charging out into the garden in search of me.

"Mummy!" They all yelled and I waved at them, sitting up before they jumped on me. I hugged and kissed them all.

"Where are your daddies?" I asked as they helped me to my feet.

"Carrying in our shopping," Sarah said, holding my hand. Sarah was the spitting image of Bucky and she had the same temperament as well. Her brown hair was always wild and the boys could never tame it no matter how much they tried.

The twin boys were a mixture of both of them. Jack was definitely Steve's with his bright eyes and light hair. Especially with how he interacted with others and his manners. Gabe, on the other hand, was another mini-Bucky. He had an attitude from the moment he was born and Tony liked to call him the spawn of Satan.

The twins had different dads and were known as heteropaternal superfecundation. My two little miracle boys. I almost lost them after we were attacked on a morning walk. Thankfully, Sarah wasn't with us but I suppose it was one way to find out I was pregnant with twins. A man had thought it was clever to attack us without realising who we were. The guy managed to stab me and ended up in the hospital with a few broken bones and had to have surgery. Bucky and Steve didn't let him go lightly.

The kids led me inside and I saw Bucky putting things in the fridge. Steve was frowning at some clothes that clearly Sarah made him buy and I couldn't help but grin. She was a little fire-cracker even at the age of 7. The boys were 5 and were already hitting their teenage years. Sarah, the little heartbreaker, had already hit her 20s.

"Hey," I said, "Looking a little confused there,"

"Hey, babe," Steve said, "What is her obsession with Iron Man?"

I shrugged, "He's the best uncle she has?"

"Don't let Sam hear you say that," Bucky said making his way over to me. He pressed a kiss to my lips and then he grunted in pain, "Gabe, don't hit me,"