Fifty-Seven

╔══════════════╗

Bucky

Steve's hand slapped down hard on Emily's ass making her groan loud around my dick, and I let out a shaky sigh, gripping her hair tighter. My teeth were sunk into my bottom lip as I thrust my hips forward. I couldn't help but groan loudly as my dick hit the back of her throat. Her gags were spurring me on and the twinkle of her eyes as she looked up at me made me almost cum then and there.

"Fuck," Steve grunted and smacked her ass again, "Shit. I'm going to cum,"

"You better not cum, Doll," I grunted, "You don't deserve it yet,"

Emily whimpered and almost choked as I forced my dick deep into her mouth, shooting my cum. Steve groaned at the same time as I did and pulled his dick out. I lifted Emily's face away from my dick and her mouth was parted as she was trying to catch a breath. Tears ran down her face in frustration and it only made me smirk.

"Oh, Doll," I said, gripping her chin, "Is someone needy?"

"Please," She begged, "I need to cum. Please let me cum. I'm begging you,"

"I don't think so, Princess," Steve said kissing the base of her neck, "You've been a brat. Brats need to be punished,"

I kissed her gently then smacked her ass making her yelp, "Clean yourself up. I'll grab some cream for your ass,"

Steve smacked her ass again and grabbed a towel. He stepped out of the shower and I followed him.

"Buck?" Steve asked quietly as we walked into her room, "Is this too much for her?"

"No," I said, "She can handle it. If she couldn't then she would tell us. Emily is doing well,"

"She hasn't cum yet!" Steve exclaimed, "What if she-"

"Steve," I said, with a small laugh, "Just wait. Emily still has to answer our question and when we get her again, this time in bed, it will be the best orgasm she has ever had,"

"I see you've had the practice," Steve lifted his eyebrow.

"Um, yeah," I said slowly, "I, uh, this isn't the conversation I want to have right now,"

"Right, right," Steve smirked at me, "I am interested though,"

"I swear to God that if you don't let me cum I will put you on a sex ban!" Emily yelled as she stomped into the bedroom wearing a small towel, " I am done playing games with you boys and my ass is red raw! It's sore and you both fucking owe me,"

"Being a brat doesn't do you any favours, Doll," I said as she walked over to me, "It's time for you to answer our questions,"

"No," She said folding her arms, "I am not answering shit until-"

I grabbed her throat and she let out a small gasp, lust filling her face, "Doll, it's best not to annoy two super soldiers. Right, Steve?"

"Of course," Steve said stepping behind her, "What do you want us to do to you?"

"Well?"

Emily swallowed hard, "I like it when you are both rough but then I like it when you are soft,"

"What do you want us to do to you?" Steve said, nibbling on her ear and I dropped my hand, playing with the top of her towel.

"A-anything," She said, tilting her head as Steve kissed the base of her neck, "Just please let me cum,"