Fifty-Five

╔══════════════╗

Everyone was in the gym and Tony was going through some new additions to my suit. I was listening but I also wasn't. My eyes were stuck on Steve and Bucky working out. They were quick and fought against each other like they were writing their name. It looked easy and fucking hot.

"Emily, are you listening?"

"Sorry. I zoned out," I said, looking at my brother, "I'm just thinking about what we are going to do,"

"I understand but I need you to focus," He said squeezing my shoulder, "Again, bullets will become dead when they hit your suit but it will hurt. Better than killing you. You are still able to withstand fire, the cold and anything that can harm the human skin. I have placed a tracker in the suit and you will need to wear this bracelet. It won't be able to come off. There is a tracker in that as well but only Friday can take it off,"

"Wow,"

"I know. Pretty cool right?" He grinned and I nodded, "I've also installed a panic button in the belt,"

"What happens if I press it?"

"Close your eyes and mouth for a few seconds when you press it. It shoots out smoke that will burn your enemies eyes and make it hard for them to breathe. You'll be fine after a few seconds but it gives you enough time to get the hell out of there and it also alerts the team that you are in trouble. It has a tracking beacon so just run and we will find you. If you aren't wearing the suit, your bracelet does the same. You can do it slyly and if someone happens to get you and tries to get the bracelet off, it lets us know. Emily, I will do what I can to keep you safe but you are right,"

"Wait," I said, sitting up straight, "Did you just admit that I was right?"

"Don't make me take it back,"

"Sorry, sorry. I'm not used to it,"

Tony rolled his eyes, "The only reason they are here is that they want you. I don't like having to use you as bait but it's the only way we can bring them down. I've done as much research as I can on that Roman Johns and I can't find a lot. From what I found, he died in the '60s."

"It's possible he was taken or faked his death so he can walk around unnoticed,"

"True," Tony nodded, "You should train some more. I have to make a few adjustments to my suit and Sam wanted me to fix his damn wings,"

I stood up at the same time as Tony and hugged him tightly, "I love you, Tony,"

I knew he was smiling as he hugged me back, "I love you too, kid."

Tony walked away with my new suit tossed over his shoulder and I wandered over to watch Steve and Bucky fight. Sam was resting on the ropes wincing every time one of them took a hit.

"You damn super soldiers make it look easy,"

"That's because it is," Steve said, blocking a punch from Bucky, then kicked him in the stomach.

"Want to have a go?" Bucky said, looking at me, "Would be nice to see how well you can actually fight,"

I smirked, "Oh, honey, you know how well I can fight. Didn't I put you both on your asses?"

"We weren't fighting back properly,"

"Hmm," I said, climbing into the ring, "Hey, Sam,"

"Yes, beautiful?" Sam said.

"Shall we make a bet?"

"What kinda bet?"

"If I can put these two idiots on their asses, you owe me a dinner," I said, "And if they can pin me down, not that I'd mind, I'll treat you to dinner,"

"Whatever I want to eat?"

"Yep,"

"Deal," Sam said, slapping his hands together, "I like that deal. Hey! Emily is about to fight both super soldiers at the same time,"

"I didn't say at the same time!"

"Too late, princess," Steve whispered in my ear, "I can't wait for this,"

"Mmm. Doll, you will be pinned down," Bucky smirked, "What do you say?"

I bit into my lip trying not to get distracted.

"Truth or dare?"

"What? Right now?"

"Yup,"

I sighed, "Truth,"

"When we finish the fight, you will tell us what you've always wanted to do with us or what we want to do to you," Steve said and Bucky smirked.

"Seriously?" I sighed, "I've told you everything,"

"I don't think you have," Bucky shrugged and watched the others gather around the ring, "Do you agree or not?"

I looked between them and swallowed hard. Why did they have to be so fucking hot? Damn. If we were alone right now then damn. I'd let them spank me like their little hoe.

Ok. Maybe I didn't tell them everything but they were raised in the '20s. I wasn't sure what they were into or not. I mean, I did a little bit but who the-

"Emily?" Steve said, "Are you still with us?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I was away with the...fairies,"

"I'm going to enjoy this fight," Nat said with a smirk on her face, "I still need to see her in action and what better way than this?"

"What are the rules?" Wanda asked, "I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt,"

"Rules? What are rules?" Clint asked.

"No real weapons. No killing each other," Nat said.

"And you have to pin her down for 30 seconds," Sam said, "Emily only has to pin you for...10,"

"That hardly seems fair," Steve said.

"She is fighting two of you," Wanda said, "That does seem fair,"

"I'm putting money on this," Nat said, "100 bucks on Emily winning,"

"I'm rooting for the boys," Clint said, "100 bucks as well,"

"I don't want to gamble on my friends," Wanda said, and I spotted her slip money to Nat and I narrowed my eyes at her, "I was betting on you,"

I rolled my eyes, "Alright. Let me stretch and then I can kick their asses,"

"Don't be so sure about that, Doll," Bucky said, throwing the knife up and down in the air, "I was an assassin,"

"And I'm Captain America,"

"And I'm a Stark," I said, lifting my eyebrow up, "I may not be a Stark by blood but it's in my name to never give up without a fight. You two old men are going down and I can't wait to make you cry,"

╚══════════════╝