Five

╔══════════════╗

Something was wrong.

I opened my eyes slightly to be met with the darkness of my room but it still felt as if someone was watching me. I slowly reached down and pulled a small knife from under my mattress. I always slept with a weapon near me but I blamed childhood trauma. My blood ran cold when I felt the bed move behind me and I sprung into action.

The intruder in my bed let out a startled grunt and I pinned them to the bed, pressing my knife against their throat. Then the light went on and I looked down into the face of a surprised Bucky.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped, pressing the knife harder against him.

"I surrender!" He said, trying not to smile, "I'm your morning wakeup call,"

"And you couldn't fucking wait or knock on the door?"

"Nah," He finally smiled, "This turned out better than I thought,"

His metal hand was fast and wrapped around my wrist, twisting it and sending my knife flying across the room. He hooked his feet around mine and flipped me onto my back, pinning my wrists on either side of my head. I parted my lips seeing his blue eyes burn into mine. A smirk appeared on his face.

"The things I could do to you in this position," He whispered and his mouth came to my ear, "I like this position, Doll,"

I struggled in his grip and I lifted my hips up just to be met with his hard body and my eyes went wide.

"We can skip the training and do something else," He grinned, "What do you say?"

"No thanks," I said and I threw my leg up and hooked it around his neck forcing him back. His eyes went wide as I twisted and pulled his arm into an armlock, "See, this is the position I like the best. In control,"

"Am I interrupting something?" Steve said and we both looked over to where Steve was standing in my room, "Shall I come back while you get your ass beat, Buck?"

"A little help?" Bucky said and I yanked on his arm, "Ok! I give up! You win,"

"The next time you break into my room, Bucky," I said, "I will tear your metal arm off."

I kicked him out of my bed and I got to my feet wishing I was wearing more than knickers and a top, "Now, you can both get out while I get dressed,"

"Yes, ma'am," Steve said and dragged Bucky out, closing the door behind me.

God damn, that was kinda hot.

"Stop it, Emily," I muttered, "You have a boyfriend,"

In the training room, Steve was already hitting the punching bag. There was a light sweat on his skin and the white tank top he had on revealed the almost edible muscles he had. Beside him was Bucky, training on a dummy with a knife.

The deadly pair. Two super-enhanced soldiers that had been friends since the war. Not to mention how freaking hot they were. I quickly pushed the thoughts away when my eyes zeroed in on Bucky's butt.

Forget America's ass. Winter's ass was fine as fuck.

I cleared my throat quickly announcing my presence.