Thirty-Two

Sexual content

╔══════════════╗

I was washing my hands when the door opened, "I'm almost done. You couldn't wait outside, fucking perv,"

"That's no way to talk to me," Bucky said and my heart jumped around in my chest.

I turned around to see him smirking at me, "You could have knocked. I wasn't-"

"Did you make yourself, cum?"

"What? I didn't even try," I muttered.

"Good girl," He said and he caged me against the sink, "Take your panties off,"

"What?"

"Take. Them. Off," Bucky said almost growling at me. Holy shit. I quickly hooked my fingers into my underwear and took them off. Bucky held his hand out and I reluctantly handed them over.

"Now what?" I asked quietly.

Bucky stuffed my underwear into his jacket pocket and kissed the base of my neck, "It's up to you, Doll. You can either get fucked here or when we get home. It's up to you."

"In public? You want to have sex in-"

"Don't worry," Bucky said, nibbling on my earlobe and I groaned at the sensation, "Steve is outside keeping a lookout,"

"What-what if there's a fight?" I asked, swallowing hard, "What if they come for me?"

"Don't worry yourself about that. We have you. You're safe," Bucky said, "This bar is full of agents. They wouldn't be so fucking stupid to start something here,"

Fuck.

Just the way he was nibbling and kissing my neck made me so freaking wet.

"Fuck me," I whispered, "Please,"

"Only because you asked so nicely," Bucky dropped to his knees and lifted my leg up, "So. Fucking. Beautiful,"

I gripped onto the sink as his tongue ran up my thigh and paused. I felt like a mess when his tongue ran down my other thigh, "Bucky, please,"

"Please what, Doll?" He said, scrunching my skirt at my waist, "What do you want me to do?"

"M-make me cum," I whispered and he smirked.

"As you wish, Doll," He said. I let out a loud groan when his tongue swiped up between my folds and he nibbled on my clit making me yelp, "Shh. Not too loud,"

"Ah, god!" I whimpered as his tongue began to flick hard on me. I dropped my head back feeling my body heat up. Bucky pressed his tongue against my entrance before swirling back up, sucking my clit into his mouth, "Fuck!"

Bucky moaned into my pussy, sending another wave of pleasure, "I want you to cum on my tongue, Doll,"

His finger slowly entered me and I bit into my lip as he curled it inside me. He began to pump his finger as hard and fast as he could and his tongue was relentless. The burning sensation was starting to build up inside me. It hit me hard and as I cried out his name, Bucky kept a tight grip on me making sure I didn't drop to the floor.

"God damn," Bucky said standing up, "Turn around. Now,"

I weakly turned around and he pulled my ass back. I caught myself on the edge of the sink and I heard his zipper go down. I gasped loudly as his dick slammed inside me.