Thirty-Six

Sexual content

╔══════════════╗

Emily

My fingers were tangled in Steve's hair as his tongue was relentless on my clit. His finger had curled inside me, pumping inside fast. My eyes were squeezed shut and my leg hung over his shoulder. For a man who had never had his tongue on a pussy before, he was a fucking pro.

"Ah, fuck!" I cried out and my orgasm hit me hard, making me yank on Steve's hair. He groaned and helped me through my climax. He pulled his mouth away and slowly stood up, keeping his arm hooked under my leg.

Steve reached down and lifted my other leg, pressing me against the tiles. Despite the warm water cascading down us the tiles were cold and gave me goosebumps. Steve's dick was brushing my sensitive skin and he kissed me hard, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. He was trying to fight for dominance but I had more experience.

"Fuck," He said and he dropped me slightly, the tip of his dick sliding inside me.

"L-language," I breathed out. Big mistake.

Steve's eyes darkened and he thrust up, burying himself deep inside me. I almost squealed at the sudden invasion and he barely gave me enough time to adjust before he was fucking me. Hard.

"Do you enjoy being a brat?" He growled and bit into my neck, running his tongue up to my ear and back down again, "Answer me, Princess,"

"F-for you? Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Oh, god!" I whimpered as his thrusts became harder, "Y-yes Captain!"

"Open your eyes," He said and I managed to open them, seeing the water crash down his beautiful face, "Watch me as I fuck you and don't you fucking say language or you don't get to cum,"

I bit into my lip to stop myself from talking and I saw movement behind him. Bucky had Steve's clothes in his arms and dropped them into the sink, before stripping and climbing into the shower.

"Steve, don't leave your shit around. We don't want to be caught,"

Steve laughed and spun around. I threw my arms around his neck so I didn't fall and Bucky's arms slipped around my waist. His metal hand ran up the centre of my body and gripped my throat.

"Do you like being fucked by him, Doll?"

"Y-yes," I swallowed hard.

Bucky grabbed one of my arms and put it around his neck, looking in my eyes as his best mate fucked me, "Have you had anal?"

My eyes went wide and I stuttered my next sentence, "Wh-what, you- the fuck?"

"It's a simple question, Doll," He smirked and I felt my body tense as his finger pressed against my ass, "Yes...or no,"

"Answer him, Princess or you don't get to cum," Steve said, stopping his thrusts.

"Ah, please. I'm so close. Don't stop. Let me cum!"

"I like her begging, Bucky,"

"So do I, Steve," Bucky grinned.

"P-please," I whimpered.

"Aw, is our girl getting needy,"

"I think she is. Are you a needy girl, Doll?"

"Fuck," I said, "Yes! I'm fucking needy!"

"Then answer the question," Bucky said, pinching my nipples and I squealed, "Well?"

"I..." I began to pant, "Y-yes,"

"I would normally be really fucking pissed off hearing that but it makes my life so much easier,"

I squeezed my eyes shut as Bucky's finger pressed down hard and he began to pump in and out of my ass slowly. Steve moved me up and down on his dick with ease and kissed my throat telling me to relax.

"God, I can't fucking wait," Bucky groaned into my neck and removed his fingers, "Relax. I won't hurt you. I promise,"

My bottom lip was going to be raw from how hard and often I was chewing on it. When Bucky pushed into me, I opened my mouth and cried out. It stung.

"Fuuuck!" I screamed and when he was all the way in, no one moved, "Ah, shit. God. F-fuck!"

"I'm going to move, Doll," Bucky said bringing my lips to his. I held onto his hair tightly and my other hand was gripping Steve's tightly.

I groaned into the kiss when both started to move and I felt my eyes start to roll into the back of my head. I had never felt like this and the uncomfortable sting I had was slowly leaving and being replaced with an intensely pleasurable burn.

Bucky pulled away from the kiss to let out a string of curse words and Steve moved his hand from my leg, which was replaced by Bucky, spreading me wider. I cursed and Steve's lips slammed against mine.

They were dropping me onto their dicks as they thrust up and I was becoming a whimpering, moaning mess. Steve pulled out as Bucky slammed in and they took turns slamming into me.

The coil that had been so close to snapping early went and I screamed both their names as I came hard. Their hands held me tight as I cum on their dicks and I saw little black dots in my vision.

"I'm cumming," Steve moaned into my chest and he thrust up hard, making me wince at how deep he was. He spurted his cum inside me and I shook once again from the aftermath of my orgasm.

Bucky said something but I was too high on pleasure to hear what he said. Both feet touched the floor of the shower and I was bent forward, with Steve holding onto me so I didn't fall over. I squeezed my eyes shut as Bucky pumped himself hard into me. I was too pleasured to care that it hurt slightly but his fingers moved around my stomach and rubbed my clit hard.

"I need you to cum again, Doll," He grunted slightly, "Doll, cum. Now,"

I had no idea what these men were doing to me, but they could get me to cum on demand. I felt a wave of pleasure shoot through me and I came once again. Thankfully they were holding me up and when Bucky grunted loudly, he bottomed out and I felt myself tighten around him as he came.

As soon as he withdrew from me, I dropped onto my hands and knees trying to catch my breath. I felt sleepy and worn out.

"Come on Princess," Steve said lifting me into his arms, "Let's finish cleaning you up and you can get some rest,"

"Mmm," I said closing my eyes and I yelped when Bucky smacked my ass, "Ow,"

"I'd say sorry but I'm not," He said kissing the back of my neck, "You're so perfect. Such a good girl for us,"

"Mmm," I said and relaxed as they both washed me down and cleaned me up. Steve washed my hair while Bucky cleaned between my legs and ass, before washing the rest of me down.

Bucky scooped me into his arms and wrapped a towel around me walking me to my bed. My eyes remained closed as they dried me off and someone pulled a t-shirt over my head. I knew it was Steve's from the smell and I cuddled into my pillow, letting my tiredness take over.