Thirty

╔══════════════╗

Emily

I grunted as Bucky managed to knock me to my ass and I quickly shuffled on the floor as he went to stomp on me. He reached for my ankle, but I kicked my leg up catching him off guard and he stumbled back, giving me enough time to get to my feet. I launched myself at him, wrapping my legs around his neck and using my momentum to drag him to the floor.

"Shit!" He cussed as I pinned him to the floor, my knees on either side of his chest. We were both breathing heavily but it was probably because we were slightly turned on. I mean, I could only speak for myself but I hadn't had the chance to feel for his arousal. He was intent on winning this fight and I wasn't going to give in.

"Give up?" I said, licking my dry lips, "This is the second time I have pinned you down. You are getting slow, old man,"

Bucky smirked, "Slow? Oh, baby, you are going to regret that,"

My smile dropped from my face when Bucky grabbed my hips and shoved me back. I yelped slightly as I felt myself being thrown across the room. I landed on my back with a grunt and I looked up to see Bucky stalk towards me.

I rolled out of the way, ready to make a run for it, but he grabbed my ankle and yanked me backwards. I spun my other leg over but he caught it with ease and pushed my legs back. I was spread wide for him and he pinned himself to me. I sucked in a deep breath when I felt his erection press against me.

"Well, Doll?" He whispered, pushing my knees further towards my head, "Give up?"

"Never," I whispered back and wrapped my legs around his neck once again. But the idiot in me didn't think he would bury his face between my legs and bite down, catching my most sensitive spot. I cried out in pain and pleasure. Bucky grabbed my waist and I yelped out in surprise when he stood up, his face still buried between my legs.

I held back a groan and I elbowed him on the top of the head, "S-stop!"

"Give up?" He asked as I struggled to get away from him, "I could keep my face against your pussy for hours,"

"Ah! B-Bucky!" I said and he held onto my thighs tightly, walking blindly towards the wall, "I, you need to s-stop!"

"Baby, I need to taste you again," He groaned and it sent shivers up my spine, "Give up yet or shall I tear your shorts away with my teeth?"

"I-I give up!" I stuttered out and Bucky yanked my thighs apart, letting me drop into his arms. He slammed me against the wall again and I parted my lips trying to catch my breath, "You cheated,"

"Hmm?" He smirked and wrapped my legs around his waist, "Weren't you the one to pull my face into your pussy? If anyone was cheating, it was you. Guess it didn't go your way, hmm?"

I swallowed hard, "Good thing I turned the cameras off then isn't it?"

"I, uh, kinda forgot about that," Bucky said under his breath and he looked at me, "Go have a shower. We are going out tonight,"

"What? But I thought I wasn't allowed out. Not with Jester escaping and-"

"Doll, you don't need to worry about a thing," Bucky said, brushing my sweaty hair from my face and he smiled, "Nothing is going to happen. We won't be alone,"

I sighed, "I can only imagine what you have planned,"

Bucky pressed a gentle kiss on my lips, "Keep thinking hard because it won't be what you are thinking. I've spoken to Tony about letting you leave the tower and he agreed but someone has to be with you. And who better to protect you than me and Steve?"

I felt my body burn with excitement and I cleared my throat, "What do you have in mind?"

"You will see," He said, tapping my nose and he dropped me to the floor, "Go get ready and I'll get Steve, oh and Emily?"

"What?" I muttered, stretching my body out.

"Wear a skirt," Bucky winked at me and walked away with that arrogant ass.

As I was finishing my second French braid, Nat walked into my bedroom with a frown on her face. I spun on my chair and tied the braid up.

"Everything ok?"

"Yes...no, I mean I don't know," She said and folded her arms, "Am I a good person?"

"Depends on the situation," I said, managing to make her smile, "What happened?"

"I wanted to know why Bruce won't go any further than kissing," She said quietly, "He just said he wasn't interested in me like that,"

I frowned, "Bullshit,"

"I know. I thought he wanted something from me. A decent relationship but I was wrong. I don't understand. I'm the only one the big guy likes and Bruce keeps shutting me down,"

I saw her bottom lip tremble and I quickly sat next to her, putting my arm around her shoulders before she started to cry, "Don't think too much into it. You never know, he could be worried about hurting you or-"

"He doesn't need to be. I trust him. I know he wouldn't hurt me," Nat sighed, "I...I just wish I knew what was going on inside his head,"

"Ask Wanda,"

"I couldn't do that. It might push him further away from me," Nat said and shrugged, "I guess I will just have to wait and see,"

There was a knock on the door and Steve popped his head in, "Oh. I didn't know you had company. Is everything ok?"

"Just boy problems," Nat said standing up, "Why are you here?"

"Wanted to see if Emily was ready,"

"To do what?" Nat asked, with a small smirk on her face.

"Oh, Bucky and I are taking her for a drink. Tony said she needs a time out,"

"And I wasn't invited? I'm offended," Nat said, putting her hand to her heart, "You have a lovely time and make sure you bring her back in one piece. Or else,"

"You have my word,"

"Oh!" I said, "Maybe Bruce is worried he will turn Hulk in bed,"

"What?" Nat said.

Steve laughed and shook his head, "That's good,"

"What is?" I asked.

"It could be the worst place to turn into the Hulk!" Nat said.

"That's the best place to turn into the Hulk!" Steve laughed and we both punched his shoulders making him jump back, "Ow! I'm only saying that-"

"Oh. My. God!" Nat said walking out of the room, "You are an ass!"

I rolled my eyes and slipped into my converse and grabbed my bag, "So, where are we going?"

"There's a bar a few blocks over from here," Steve said, "I see you followed what Bucky said,"

"Oh jeez. Are you in on this as well?"

"No," He said holding his hands in the air, "He mentioned he wanted you in a skirt. I thought we were just going for drinks and food,"

"Let's just go," I sighed, "I'm hungry,"

"So am I," Steve said behind me, "So am I,"

╚══════════════╝