Seventy

╔══════════════╗

Steve

I ran my hands through my hair, staring down at the car that I had just bought. No idea why, I just got it on an impulse. I mean, it was a nice car and Emily would...

"Stop it," I muttered, "She hates you,"

I shook my head and rubbed my face, turning around to see Emily standing there in a beautiful dress. Her face had a glow to it and my heart dropped into my stomach. I wasn't sure how to talk anymore and as she stepped closer to me, I held my breath.

"I don't hate you," She said softly, "I just needed some space and time to think about everything,"

"I'm sorry for what I did and said," I explained, "That wasn't me. I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted to protect you but I ended up pushing you away. I never wanted that. I love you, Emily. I feel like such an idiot,"

Emily shook her head, "I know,"

"I want to make it up to you. I want to show you that I love you," I said as Emily walked towards me again, "Will you let me?"

"No,"

My heart dropped into my asshole and I let out a shaky breath, "Oh,"

"Don't take that the wrong way, Steve,"

"I'm not sure how I'm meant to take that," I said, quietly, "I didn't think you'd forgive me but-"

"I love you, Steve," She said, grabbing hold of my face, "There's nothing in the world that will change that,"

"But-"

"I want to treat you," She smiled, "For still wanting to love me,"

"Emily, I will never fall out of love with you," I said, "You're my girl. The only girl I will ever want. And if you don't want to forgive me then-"

Emily's lips crushed against mine and I was momentarily shocked before I came to my senses. I kissed her back hungrily and lifted her into my arms, pressing her against the car. Emily was fiddling with the buttons on my shirt and I was reaching for the door handle.

"In," I said, pulling away from the kiss briefly, "Now,"

I climbed in after Emily and she yanked on my shirt, the buttons flying around the car. I pushed the straps on her dress down her shoulders, kissing along her neck. I felt her shiver under my touch and I slipped my hand between her legs, groaning at how wet and ready she was for me.

"Damn," I growled into the base of her neck, "You're so-"

"Oh, shit," She whimpered, "Please, I need you, Stevie. Please,"

"Since you asked me so nicely, Princess," I said, pulling her onto my lap. She shimmied out of her underwear and helped me push my trousers and boxers down to my knees. Emily lowered herself down onto me and we both groaned loudly, "So tight,"

Emily held onto my shoulders as she slowly ground herself on me. I had a tight grip on her waist, making her move hard on top of me. Her lips were against mine and her groans were lost in the kiss. The car had heated up like a sauna and the windows were steamed up. Good thing the car had good suspension because when I flipped her over, I couldn't hold back.

I pounded as hard and fast into her as I could, her screams only giving me more energy. I grunted loudly and kissed her hard again. The kiss felt like heaven and her nails dug into my skin, probably piercing my skin.

"Ah!" Emily cried out and she clenched hard on me as she hit her orgasm. I slammed my hips a few more times before I hit my orgasm, groaning loudly into her ear.

My body felt heavy but I didn't want to put all my weight on her, so I awkwardly lifted her onto my lap, my dick still inside. She gasped and hugged me, trying to catch her breath. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face between her breasts, kissing them softly.

"I'm sorry, Princess," I whispered against her skin, "I'm sorry. I wish-"

"What happened can't be changed," She said, nibbling on my earlobe, "I couldn't live with it. I had to get over it. I needed you. I needed Bucky. I can't live my life without you and Bucky in it,"

I smiled softly, "I love you,"

"I love you," She kissed me gently, "Do you want to know something?"

"What?"

"I've never had sex in a car before," She giggled and I laughed, "I know you haven't until now. That's for sure,"

Emily winked at me and I smacked her ass, "Behave, Princess,"

"Steve?" Emily whispered.

"Yes, my love?"

"I...I need to talk to you and Bucky," She said, playing with my dog tags. She wanted me to start wearing them again and I could never say no to her. Emily liked to drag me and Bucky around with them, "Later tonight. If that is ok?"

"I can never say no to you," I said, brushing her hair from her face, "Is it serious?"

"Depends," She said, kissing my nose, "I should probably get out of the car,"

"Yeah," I laughed, "Might have to air it out a bit. Although I wouldn't mind driving it smelling like sex,"

Emily rolled her eyes and we both got dressed, before climbing out of the car. I saw her eye the new car up and she nodded, "It is a nice car,"

"Even better now," I grinned and kissed the base of her neck, "I'll let you get back to your room to clean up. I need to go through the footage and delete what just happened,"

"No need," Emily said, almost skipping away, "I already spoke to Friday. All the cameras are under repair until I say otherwise,"

I laughed in disbelief and I shook my head. This girl was something else.

My heart was leaping around in my chest with happiness and not just because I had sex. 

Not even Peggy made me feel like this and I did love her. I knew I loved her. But with Emily I wanted everything. I wanted marriage. A family and even children.

"Holy shit," I whispered, "I have to talk to Bucky,"

╚══════════════╝