Twenty-Nine

╔══════════════╗

Bucky

Steve and I glanced at each other once Emily had left the room with Tony and Nat. The others left shortly after them leaving the two of us alone. I heard a crunch and I looked down to see that I had broken the chair with my metal hand. I slowly released my grip and clicked my neck, trying to relieve the tension that had built up in my body.

"Buck, what are we going to do?" Steve asked and I looked at him.

"We know their whereabouts. We track them down and have some fun,"

"We can't just leave, Buck. I don't think that is a good idea. We should wait for the others and have more support,"

I shook my head, "No. You know they will want to bring them in for questioning. I won't let that happen. Those bastards deserve to die. You heard what they did to our girl. I will fucking slaughter them,"

Steve sighed, "I'm just as angry as you are, Bucky. But you aren't thinking straight. I want to kill them just as much as you but we have no idea what we are up against. They worked for Hydra. They would have serum running through their veins or something else. I personally think that a logical plan should be-"

"Logic? Fuck logic," I said, almost hissing at him, "They hurt her in more ways than I knew. I can't think straight right now. I'm this close to leaving for the jet now and crashing their fucking party. I want them dead and I want to kill them for Emily,"

Steve rubbed his face and shook his head, "Buck, I get it. I understand that you want to destroy their lives for what they have done to Emily. I feel your anger but think about it properly. What happens when she finds out that you went behind everyone's back? Behind her back. She won't forgive you,"

"Yeah but-"

"And what did you mean by 'our girl?" Steve asked and I felt my face burn, "I thought that was a one-time thing?"

I cleared my throat and shrugged, "She is our girl. Our friend."

"You confuse me," Steve laughed slightly and stood up, "If you don't want a fight over her then we can say that Emily can have fun with either of us or both of us together. Sound fair?"

"If that is what she wants," I said standing up, "As long as she is happy,"

"And what if she picks one of us and not both?" Steve asked quietly.

I frowned, "It isn't...I'm sure Emily can make her own decision and once that is made, one of us will back off...but I can't lose your friendship over this.

"Deal," He said shaking my hand, "I sort of...really, really enjoyed what we did though. I wasn't expecting to lose my virginity like that,"

I found myself with a shit-eating grin and I patted his shoulder, "Welcome to adulthood, punk,"

Emily wasn't on her floor when I went in search of her. I had asked everyone where she was but no one knew. Tony told me she hadn't left the tower so the training room was the best bet. I took the stairs to the training room not wanting to feel cooped up in the elevator and when I stepped out onto the floor, Emily was punching the punchbag as hard as she could.

I swallowed hard at how hot she looked and I cleared my throat making her jump and turn around.

"Oh," She said, "Why are you here?"

"Ouch," I chuckled and made my way over to her, "Is my presence not wanted?"

"It's not that," She said turning her focus back to the bag, "I just needed some alone time,"

"I only wanted to see if you were ok,"

"If you are going to give me the bullshit emotions of feeling sorry for me, then leave," She said, kicking the bag then sending it a hard punch, "I don't need you to feel sorry for what I went through. Shit happens,"

"Emily, I won't feel sorry for you," I said quietly and rubbed the back of my neck, "But I am sorry you had to go through that. I can't imagine how hard it was to be...hurt by those people,"

Emily sighed and wiped the sweat from her face, "I'm fine. Sure, it hurts and I still have nightmares but I've moved one. I'm not scared of men and I certainly am not scared of getting fucked. You and Steve found that one out first hand,"

My eyes went wide, "Shh! Cameras have ears you know,"

"Not down here they don't," Emily said, punching the bag again, "If you aren't going to work out then you can leave. Close the door on the way out,"

"Well, since I am down here," I shrugged, "We can spar. If you aren't too pussy,"

Emily scoffed and turned to look at me, a fire behind her eyes, "Too pussy? Hmm. Interesting,"

"I'll be right back, Doll," I winked at her, "I suppose I should change into something more...you know comfortable. Since I'll be wrestling you and all,"

"Oh, sweetheart," Emily said, running her tongue over her lower lip, "Do you honestly think you can beat me? How cute,"

"Then let's make a bet,"

"We still have our truth and dares,"

"Your point?" I said stepping closer to her, "If I win, you have to do as I say for one night and vice versa. Deal?"

"Deal," She smacked my hand, "Get ready to be my slave, bitch boy,"

"Stop talking so dirty. You'll make my cock go hard,"

Emily blushed and stuck her tongue out at me, "Go get changed, bitch boy,"

I chuckled and nodded, "Oh, and Doll? Turn the cameras off. I don't want anyone to see how I pound you into the floor,"

Emily smirked and prodded my chest, "Is that a cover-up? I mean, if I was you, I wouldn't want the whole facility to know you got your ass beaten by a girl,"

"Just you wait, Doll. Just you wait," I wanted to kiss her so badly but it was dangerous territory. I knew the cameras were rolling and I didn't want Tony to find out. As much as I loved the danger when it came to Emily, Tony scared me...but not much. He was very protective over his sister and I'd be beaten with my own metal arm if he ever found out what I had done to her. Or what I was planning to do to her.

Get ready, Doll. I'm going to punish you.

╚══════════════╝